Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey folks, I had a really packed week in the office. Actually still sitting at my computer with about two hours of work ahead of me. 

I‘m desperately in the need of some naughty wet stress relief later on. 😜

Anyone here to join the fun?

Ima go and make myself a cup of tea now and check back in here in about two hours (around 11 pm my time) when my work is finished and I have some privacy.

Would be nice to have some company for a wetting chat. 🙂

Edit: Just in terms of expectation management. Its probably not gonna be a super long hold. I just enjoy peeing my pants too much …

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)
8 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

ooh I'm down, what did you have in mind? I was thinking of starting a post on here encouraging people to send challenges to get me to pee my pants while I try not to...

Hey there, soo cool that you join me. 😊

Given that we both seem to be into working out, how about some desperate exercise? I have a gymnastics mat here in my basement, a backroll and some weights (but nothing really heavy). How about that, also open for any other idea. Shouldn’t be too loud though.

Damn, shouldn’t have looked. Now it’s gonna be really challenging to focus on work.😂

1 minute ago, HereToStay said:

Hey there, soo cool that you join me. 😊

Given that we both seem to be into working out, how about some desperate exercise? I have a gymnastics mat here in my basement, a backroll and some weights (but nothing really heavy). How about that, also open for any other idea. Shouldn’t be too loud though.

Damn, shouldn’t have looked. Now it’s gonna be really challenging to focus on work.😂

sounds good, I go to the gym, don't really have weights or equipment at home but I can do body weight exercises.

How much have you had to drink?

2 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

hey guys, so sorry to disappoint but something came up. I'd definitely like to resume this idea another time! Good luck with your hold @HereToStay - a SLIGHT urge after 1 litre is mind boggling, I would be bursting

No worries, life happens. Hope to play some other time.

Well, normally I would feel it more too. But I‘ve been to boxing training earlier this evening. So probably still some way to go in terms of rehydration. 😉

31 minutes ago, HereToStay said:

Hehe, as expected. The sit-ups finished me. Hmmmmm soo good 😍

That was fun but enough sports for today. I‘m now gonna browse through some naughty videos on here and enjoy myself in my soaked pants.😈😜

FE188BF6-3BF7-447B-85C6-E645FDB65D8D.jpeg

Glad you had fun!! Wow, I'm amazed that your legs/pants don't seem wet at all? what kind of workout material is that that it doesn't show any wetness?

2 hours ago, HereToStay said:

No worries, life happens. Hope to play some other time.

Well, normally I would feel it more too. But I‘ve been to boxing training earlier this evening. So probably still some way to go in terms of rehydration. 😉

I'm gonna return to my holding challenge soon if you're interested btw 🙂 check back on my other post

28 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Glad you had fun!! Wow, I'm amazed that your legs/pants don't seem wet at all? what kind of workout material is that that it doesn't show any wetness?

Thanks, I did have fun 😁

When I took that picture those pants actually weren’t that wet yet. Just a little bit around the crotch. Since I was doing sit-ups when I let go, most of my legs where up in the air and my pee flowed straight to my ass and formed that nice little puddle there. Bliss 😊

Thy did get soaked during the rest of the evening though. Sadly didn’t take a picture of that. Although its a synthetic fibre it did show quite a bit when I rewet them standing up.

28 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I'm gonna return to my holding challenge soon if you're interested btw 🙂 check back on my other post

I‘d love to join, but over here its already 2am in the night and I need to get some sleep before my „puppies“ wake me up. I‘ll happily play along some other time.

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)