Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a previous status post* I mentioned how I wanted to share some of the unrelated drawings I made if my followers were interested, the response was pretty positive so I'll be sharing some stuff I hav

As promised! ...Here comes Tenta omorashi~  Might look a bit scuffed but I'm sleep deprived rn sorry Uh oh, looks like he's losing... If you like him let me know what else you migh

Posted Images

Sharing a LOT of oldies here so please bear with the weird art-style changes, this one was also a birthday gift, for a dear friend friend that - as you can probably tell - really loves futas 😅

This is definitely  a lot more explicit so I better spoiler it just in case~

Spoiler

image.png.0fec008b6fd8744f725789c341325e21.png

Edited by Tentacool
mistakenly shared the image twice (see edit history)
10 hours ago, Tentacool said:

You like the slime?

The slime has a fun expression and a big 😳slimer🤭 raised at a 🥵sliming angle😋

I wonder how it would taste...

10 hours ago, Tentacool said:

Nana's drawing! She's a fun gal to draw

"Just a girl," but fun to draw

6 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Hello, yes I would like one piss, please.

grumpy Ignacio is the background lol (give him a piss too)

Yet another old piece! But this one I feel still holds up, it was request by Mimix (AKA MilkshakeMimi) on the discord! And it's (a now old version of) her sona, getting a much needed treatment. I remember it was originally posted with a bit of backstory I had written for her, so I'll include the story here too!

SPOILERED: Messy, leaky diaper stuff, and mentions of serious harm.

Spoiler

SUBJECT 'Robyn' STATUS REPORT:

It's been 2 months since the operation and I can safely say the procedure has been a huge success. At the time of recording, Robyn's brain appears to be working at 80% capacity, and increasing with each day! It is possible she may stay in "protective padding" for a long time however, as the A.I assistant has a lot of trouble managing memories and other basic functions as is, until we can further update the software, we'll have to sacrifice the subject's continence, lest the A.I locks up both sphincters completely and prevents the subject from relieving herself at all...

Our latest test has shown that OctOS has helped Robyn regain most - if not all- of her memories, and slowly but surely is also allowing her to re-develop her speech. She's already able to perform basic greetings such as "Hello" or "Hi",with a bit of confusion, the rest is unfortunately still a bit garbled, so we'll continue implementing the use of the 'basic needs' graph for her to point at when in need.

The re-developing of motor functions is also promising, she's able to move completely, slightly stiffer and a bit more slow than a healthy human, but still a vast improvement from her comatose state. It appears she will occasionally suffer small shocks, as of yet it is unknown if this is a spasm developed from trauma of the crash, or if the A.I assistant is still learning how to properly stimulate the nerves. This isn't an immediate problem, as the occurences are evidently, completely painless.

Robyn should be able to return to her studies within a few weeks if she can manage to move a bit more freely and put on clothes on her own. Until then however, basic tests and training must continue.

I'll be submitting a formal request to the Administrator for an expansion to our programming team so that we may upgrade the A.I and hopefully rid Robyn of this incontinence issue, even if only partially...8795C496-7D5B-40EC-B9C2-2A4030599CDB.jpeg.b780d35c43c42aece953501730801219.jpeg

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Tentacool said:

I drew this one today! Though I will admit... I think I should try harder next time.

This was a gift for Cammi on the discord server, she loves diapers and vibrators, as you can see:

image.thumb.png.098e09f2eafc5af78529118095be5216.png

Don't be too hard on yourself! Obviously if you wish to get better at your art, you should strive to try hard and improve your skills, but being happy with what you create is equally important. If you judge every doodle and scribble you make as the Mona Lisa you lose the fun out of drawing extremely quickly and eventually fall out of it completely. Your work is more than good enough for us inept-drawing muggles, so keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, OrionsBelt said:

Don't be too hard on yourself! Obviously if you wish to get better at your art, you should strive to try hard and improve your skills, but being happy with what you create is equally important. If you judge every doodle and scribble you make as the Mona Lisa you lose the fun out of drawing extremely quickly and eventually fall out of it completely. Your work is more than good enough for us inept-drawing muggles, so keep up the good work!

Thank you so very much!! It's an honor to see people enjoy my art 🐙💖

18 hours ago, OrionsBelt said:

As someone who wants to be an artist I fall into the pitfalls of judging myself against fucking Hayao Miyazaki. I would advise people to not do that. 

3 minutes ago, Spectre Jester said:

If Miss Pauling only gets 1 day off a year, you think they’d also be strict on her bathroom breaks? How many you think she’d be allowed a day. If any 🤔

Probably why she's in diapers now :tohrusmug:

But hey! Maybe MannCo. will see she's just replaced her bathroom breaks along the day with one changing break at the end of the day and consider eliminating any relief-related breaks entirely if they just put a bladder teleporter in her! Like what Engineer did for her stomach during that hotdog eating contest... Which uh... Yeah went "well" :3

10 minutes ago, Tentacool said:

Probably why she's in diapers now :tohrusmug:

But hey! Maybe MannCo. will see she's just replaced her bathroom breaks along the day with one changing break at the end of the day and consider eliminating any relief-related breaks entirely if they just put a bladder teleporter in her! Like what Engineer did for her stomach during that hotdog eating contest... Which uh... Yeah went "well" :3

Diapers are a crutch. Just git gud at holding 😎