Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female How often do you hold your morning pee?

Just now, j2319 said:

Fear wetting,  Yikes...  So I get that you are kinda in the same situation as me.  Something our body does makes us wet uncontrollable,  you pants, me bed, and yet we are feeling something about that wetting that triggers some like?

EXACTLY!! It’s kinda hard to explain but i bet you get me since your situation is similar to mine! 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also like that feeling, especially when I'm commuting. It gives me something to focus on and can also stop me from falling asleep on the bus lol, but it's also a good feeling throughout the day. I f

Most of the times I wake up with a pretty strong urge to pee but i usually hold it until i can't anymore because you are right, who wants to get out of bed??

As I usually pee just twice a day I decided that noon and before bedtime work best for me. That means I kind of regularly skip my morning pee. Of course it cost a lot of training to learn to get up, s

25 minutes ago, Hypergirl said:

Makes total sense to me because due to my weak bladder i often have fear wetting accidents. It’s actually not pleasant during the actual “frightening or nerve wrecking” situation. But guess what? I am mostly into fear wetting on here 😂

@DerekOmoso and to answer your question, i cant have peace in bed if my bladder is aching. I almost always have to get up even if i feel comfortable in bed. The comfortableness becomes uncomfortable when i feel my bladder aching so i just get up and relieve myself so i can get back to my comfortable state i was once in! 

I'M THE EXACT SAME WAY. I CAN NEVER RELAX IF I EVEN SLIGHTLY HAVE TO GO.

I have rather strong bladder. So I don't have any issues with it. Lucky me!!!! Sorry it happens to you guys though.

Really depends on what I got going on that day. If I have things to do outside the house or office then only a couple minutes. If I'm gonna be a homebody that day I will hold and drink more until I burst or run to the bathroom. If I'm mainly going to be in the office or home office I'll hold until I'm absolutely about to burst, run to the bathroom to empty, then refill to have some Zoom or Skype fun!

3 hours ago, GreenChile said:

Really depends on what I got going on that day. If I have things to do outside the house or office then only a couple minutes. If I'm gonna be a homebody that day I will hold and drink more until I burst or run to the bathroom. If I'm mainly going to be in the office or home office I'll hold until I'm absolutely about to burst, run to the bathroom to empty, then refill to have some Zoom or Skype fun!

Ooooh. You sound like a lotta fun!!!

If I have work that day I'll just get up and pee. If it's a day off, probably 90% of the time I don't pee immediately. Most of the time I'll go to my pc and masturbate first (I love the full bladder feeling when jacking off), sometimes I'll use my morning pee to get desperate until I wet myself. My bladder is quite large so it's nice to get a head start on a hold so it doesn't take forever. I also like to go and do errands sometimes with my morning pee still inside. 

If I wake up early even on a work day, if it's too late to fall back asleep, I will never go to the bathroom and instead I'll rub myself under the sheets until it's time to get up. I've never wet the bed this way, my control is way too good when I have my hands to help hold.

3 hours ago, Urgently said:

If I have work that day I'll just get up and pee. If it's a day off, probably 90% of the time I don't pee immediately. Most of the time I'll go to my pc and masturbate first (I love the full bladder feeling when jacking off), sometimes I'll use my morning pee to get desperate until I wet myself. My bladder is quite large so it's nice to get a head start on a hold so it doesn't take forever. I also like to go and do errands sometimes with my morning pee still inside. 

If I wake up early even on a work day, if it's too late to fall back asleep, I will never go to the bathroom and instead I'll rub myself under the sheets until it's time to get up. I've never wet the bed this way, my control is way too good when I have my hands to help hold.

Oh! That makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't do anything if I had to work either. 

I also feel you on the control point. I have really good control.

I could never wet the bed on accident from holding the morning pee. I cannot even lie there very long if i have the urge to pee... But also i dont want to pee the bed. After all if i stand up because i need to pee the urge weakens while standing and i could hold it a little longer just doing my morning routine without using the toilet... But till now i only did it once and held it like 2 hours after standing up. Then i peed myself in the shower on pupose hehe...

On 12/2/2022 at 8:25 PM, Holdimax said:

I love the feeling of 'pleasant fullness' or sometimes overfullness for hours a day and consequently hardly ever pee less than 800 to 1000 ml. If I'm not close to bursting I wait.

I also like that feeling, especially when I'm commuting. It gives me something to focus on and can also stop me from falling asleep on the bus lol, but it's also a good feeling throughout the day. I find it focuses me, and as long as I put the effort in to control myself, I can use that focus to get any tasks done that need doing, so I generally don't pee at work until I sense that I'm completely about to lose control.

I find it quite literally effortless most days to hold it in. Take today for example. I was barely able to control myself in my seat as I sat at my desk filling out the end-of-day sign-off paperwork. Felt like I would undoubtedly have to take a swift trip to the toilet on the way out of the office - otherwise an accident on the bus commute home would be inevitable. Knowing the risk, I still chose to hold it in and I spent the whole commute barely feeling it. Just enough to keep me awake, but nothing scary. I barely felt it for the rest of the night too, and only started getting contractions randomly at about 10pm - 5hrs after I felt like I was seconds away from an accident at work.

It's mad to me how you can have those agonisingly frantic urges to pee ASAP sporadically through the day, but if you battle through it, there's a good chance you will be able to hold it until bed time and beyond if you really had to / wanted to.

8 minutes ago, Windows XPee said:

It's mad to me how you can have those agonisingly frantic urges to pee ASAP sporadically through the day, but if you battle through it, there's a good chance you will be able to hold it until bed time and beyond if you really had to / wanted to.

Uhhh not to be that guy, but that sounds like a really good way to a UTI.

Y'all are crazy lol

Glad you guys are having fun though!!!

I can usually hold my morning pee for a while, and that’s what I do sometimes. But other times I just don’t feel like it and take my morning pee. Holding morning pees feel better than any other, so when I do hold it it feels great. My wife on the other hand 9 times out of 10 wakes up with a strong urge and needs to pee pretty much immediately after waking up. The longest I’ve seen her hold a morning pee is 15 minutes. She can probably go longer than that, but she was potty dancing at the 10 minute mark, so it probably isn’t much more than that.

6 minutes ago, AlphaBladder said:

I can usually hold my morning pee for a while, and that’s what I do sometimes. But other times I just don’t feel like it and take my morning pee. Holding morning pees feel better than any other, so when I do hold it it feels great. My wife on the other hand 9 times out of 10 wakes up with a strong urge and needs to pee pretty much immediately after waking up. The longest I’ve seen her hold a morning pee is 15 minutes. She can probably go longer than that, but she was potty dancing at the 10 minute mark, so it probably isn’t much more than that.

Oooh has she ever wet the bed because of that? Or like has she ever peed herself in the morning?

1 minute ago, DerekOmoso said:

Oooh has she ever wet the bed because of that? Or like has she ever peed herself in the morning?

Yea, many times. There’s been times where I took too long pooping or something and she couldn’t wait for me to finish. But she usually just hops into the bathtub when this happens. 
As for wetting the bed, I have a story for that. We fell asleep while cuddling after a night of drinking and somehow I ended up on top of her. It’s been a while since I last weighed myself but i know I’m definitely way heavier than her. When she woke up, she was absolutely bursting. That 15 minutes was probably cut down to 5 because of the alcohol from the night before. I was still passed out drunk but she was awake and desperately needed the toilet. But she couldn’t get out from under me since I was too heavy for me to move, so she wet the bed. When I eventually woke up in a puddle of her piss, she was understandably mortified, but I found it pretty hot. 

7 minutes ago, AlphaBladder said:

Yea, many times. There’s been times where I took too long pooping or something and she couldn’t wait for me to finish. But she usually just hops into the bathtub when this happens. 
As for wetting the bed, I have a story for that. We fell asleep while cuddling after a night of drinking and somehow I ended up on top of her. It’s been a while since I last weighed myself but i know I’m definitely way heavier than her. When she woke up, she was absolutely bursting. That 15 minutes was probably cut down to 5 because of the alcohol from the night before. I was still passed out drunk but she was awake and desperately needed the toilet. But she couldn’t get out from under me since I was too heavy for me to move, so she wet the bed. When I eventually woke up in a puddle of her piss, she was understandably mortified, but I found it pretty hot. 

Oh that's awesome. Glad she's willing to do that stuff! The bed wetting story is super hot. Does she do it on purpose sometimes? I assume not?

Edited by DerekOmoso (see edit history)
1 minute ago, DerekOmoso said:

Oh that's awesome. Glad she's willing to do that stuff! The bed wetting story is super hot. Does she do it on purpose sometimes? I assume not?

She does do it on purpose for fun sometimes, but most of the time it’s me teasing her and taking a little too long on the toilet so I can watch her squirm for a few more moments. Rather cruel I know, but we both love it