Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female How often do you hold your morning pee?

TIme for a DerekOmoso weekly question!!!!

If I decide to do it weekly.

If you do end up holding your morning pee do you end up wetting your bed or do you end up heading to the bathroom?

Do some of you just wake up, decide not to hold it and just pee in bed?

This question doesn't really apply to the diaper folk. I assume they just pee whenever they wanna.

To answer my question... If I end up needing to go when I wake up I'll hold it. Just because like... Who wants to get out of bed??? I don't end up wetting ever.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I also like that feeling, especially when I'm commuting. It gives me something to focus on and can also stop me from falling asleep on the bus lol, but it's also a good feeling throughout the day. I f

Most of the times I wake up with a pretty strong urge to pee but i usually hold it until i can't anymore because you are right, who wants to get out of bed??

As I usually pee just twice a day I decided that noon and before bedtime work best for me. That means I kind of regularly skip my morning pee. Of course it cost a lot of training to learn to get up, s

Just now, j2319 said:

Well as a fore real bedwetter I first have to start my answer by saying, if I haven't already wet my bed 🤣🤣 then I tend to get up and go before I do wet the bed. 

Oh! Yeah! I didn't even think of actual bed-wetters.

If you don't mind me asking. If you don't wet your bed, do you end up peeing in it because you had to go? Like on purpose?

As I usually pee just twice a day I decided that noon and before bedtime work best for me. That means I kind of regularly skip my morning pee. Of course it cost a lot of training to learn to get up, shower, and have breakfast while constantly having to suppress a significant urge but I got over it. But in the end it proved at least easier than the alternative - peeing in the morning and waiting until dinner time. Commuting home from work sometimes close to painfully full was only second rate. As a 'daily holder' you have to make compromises.

9 minutes ago, Holdimax said:

As I usually pee just twice a day I decided that noon and before bedtime work best for me. That means I kind of regularly skip my morning pee. Of course it cost a lot of training to learn to get up, shower, and have breakfast while constantly having to suppress a significant urge but I got over it. But in the end it proved at least easier than the alternative - peeing in the morning and waiting until dinner time. Commuting home from work sometimes close to painfully full was only second rate. As a 'daily holder' you have to make compromises.

Wait. Only twice????!!!!

I can pee upwards of 12 times a day if I wanted to.

Why do you... Why do you do that??

20 hours ago, Holdimax said:

I have seen several posts like this and feel compelled to respond, not as a criticism or judgement , but because I am concerned.

Yes I love the sensation of a overfull bladder, and my feeling my pee is going to come out pressure at my penis. I have been doing it from time to time for decades. I just held until I wet a few days ago. I am holding my pee right now

However I always stay hydrated, perhaps more than during a non- deliberate hold. I want to experience the fun without risking permanent damage to my body. I have never tried to extend my holding ability by limiting my fluid intake or do anything to block my my pee from coming out, except using my hand and the like.

I have read some people attempting to use a clamp or plug to block urine flow from their urethra, when they can't hold it naturally.

I recall in high school I didn't use the boys room all day, as much as 10 hours. As a consequence not only was my bladder distended and painfully full, and my penis throbbing with pain , I also endured a few hours of discomfort/ pain in my back from my kidneys. This is because my urine had to go somewhere once my bladder could not contain anymore, and I was able to keep from wetting my pants. Even though our bodies urter has a valve to prevent backflow of urine into our kidneys, under extreme pressure and having no place to go it can.

This can result in permanent, irreversible damage to your kidneys. The options could down to a transplant or a lifetime of dialysis. Once the damage is done it's done. Restricting fluid intake has the same effect as your body can't properly eliminate waste. You also risk UTIs . My now ex-wife routinely held her pee until she was about to or did wet her pants. Now her bladder is so stretched out of shape she has trouble emptying it, and it takes several minutes of pushing on her bladder to do so. She is also prone to UTIs. 

Sorry to be a downer but those are my concerns, so enjoy holding you pee but,  please don't continue to try to only go once or twice a day it is dangerous.

On 12/2/2022 at 1:24 PM, DerekOmoso said:

Oh! Yeah! I didn't even think of actual bed-wetters.

If you don't mind me asking. If you don't wet your bed, do you end up peeing in it because you had to go? Like on purpose?

TBH I don't pee the bed on purpose.  If I wake up dry but have to go bad I make a dash to the bathroom. 

Now in the past, when I woke up already wet in the middle of the night and had to pee, I'd sometimes just pee in the bed when I was half awake/asleep.  My login in my sleepy state was, I already peed my bed, what is a little more.  

15 minutes ago, j2319 said:

TBH I don't pee the bed on purpose.  If I wake up dry but have to go bad I make a dash to the bathroom. 

Now in the past, when I woke up already wet in the middle of the night and had to pee, I'd sometimes just pee in the bed when I was half awake/asleep.  My login in my sleepy state was, I already peed my bed, what is a little more.  

Oooh okay!!!

Sorry that bed wetting happens to you. It just be so annoying!

4 minutes ago, DerekOmoso said:

Oooh okay!!!

Sorry that bed wetting happens to you. It just be so annoying!

Thanks for the supportBro, total annoying at times.  I be like, come on man you 35 year old (birthday was last week) and you just peed your bed like you 5.  But thankfully most the time when I bedwet I be like, dang I pee the bed again....oh well. time to clean up and move on with my day.  

3 minutes ago, j2319 said:

Thanks for the supportBro, total annoying at times.  I be like, come on man you 35 year old (birthday was last week) and you just peed your bed like you 5.  But thankfully most the time when I bedwet I be like, dang I pee the bed again....oh well. time to clean up and move on with my day.  

Hey. It's not your fault that your body doesn't work how it's supposed to.

You're probably a pretty cool dude. I'm glad that you've got used to it!

6 minutes ago, DerekOmoso said:

Hey. It's not your fault that your body doesn't work how it's supposed to.

You're probably a pretty cool dude. I'm glad that you've got used to it!

Thanks.  Appreciate that.  TBH it is kinda weird in that my bedwetting and omo interest are not and yet are connected.  Like I really wish I was not still peeing in my bed several times a month and yet I think that this is the very reason why I am omo curious.  Make sense or am I way off? 

5 minutes ago, j2319 said:

Thanks.  Appreciate that.  TBH it is kinda weird in that my bedwetting and omo interest are not and yet are connected.  Like I really wish I was not still peeing in my bed several times a month and yet I think that this is the very reason why I am omo curious.  Make sense or am I way off? 

I mean it makes sense.

You have experience doing it on an accident. Doing it on purpose is probably really freeing. 

Like you get to control when it happens. You probably get a lot out of it.

26 minutes ago, j2319 said:

Makes total sense to me because due to my weak bladder i often have fear wetting accidents. It’s actually not pleasant during the actual “frightening or nerve wrecking” situation. But guess what? I am mostly into fear wetting on here 😂

@DerekOmoso and to answer your question, i cant have peace in bed if my bladder is aching. I almost always have to get up even if i feel comfortable in bed. The comfortableness becomes uncomfortable when i feel my bladder aching so i just get up and relieve myself so i can get back to my comfortable state i was once in! 

3 minutes ago, Hypergirl said:

Makes total sense to me because due to my weak bladder i often have fear wetting accidents. It’s actually not pleasant during the actual “frightening or nerve wrecking” situation. But guess what? I am mostly into fear wetting on here 😂

Fear wetting,  Yikes...  So I get that you are kinda in the same situation as me.  Something our body does makes us wet uncontrollable,  you pants, me bed, and yet we are feeling something about that wetting that triggers some like?