Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Day Spa Turns Into a Nightmare – 8

By: Heather23               Edited by: DaddyRich

Chapter 8 - I'm in agony

I couldn't sleep, but I was sure that was all part of the punishment plan. I couldn't stop thinking that I was in a baby's crib waiting to fill a diaper, my diaper. The intense feelings came just as Madam Nicole told me they would. My stomach and bowels were building with pressure. Oh, how I would have given anything to sit on a toilet and let myself explode. I had finished the large bag of fluid and that too was causing me problems. Between my full bladder and the need to poop, I was in agony. There I was, laying flat on my back and waiting to hear a nursery rhyme to set things in motion. Could I wait this time?

I was starting to toss and turn to relieve my discomfort. It really didn't help, but it gave me something to concentrate on other than filling my diapers. At that moment the lights to the nursery came on, and Madam Nicole reappeared with her little maid servant, Emily.

"Time for a diaper check, roll over for inspection!" I did as I was told, but was in obvious discomfort. I laid on my stomach as instructed. I felt the zipper on the back of my pajamas being pulled open. When it was pulled open to my waist, I felt what I presumed was Emily's hand reaching down into the multiple layers of diapers to see if I had remained dry. How embarrassing.

"She is dry," came Emily's response.

"Good, then zipper her back up and lock her crib again."

"We don't want any wandering children in the house..." The two women left me once again to wait my ultimate punishment.

Finally, when I thought it was hopeless to hold out any longer, the nursery rhyme, Mary Had a Little Lamb played throughout my nursery. It was safe to use my diaper. Matter of fact, I was commanded to use my diaper whenever the song played. I raised my butt off of the plastic crib sheet and gave a slight push. My bottom exploded as I felt a warm, horrible mush erupt into my diaper. I was thoroughly disgusted, but so relieved that I didn't care. Almost at the same time my bladder emptied, and emptied, and emptied. I was so glad I had on three diapers and rubber baby pants. I was going to need it. The smell hit me next. I was disgusted by the smell of my diaper. It was awful. I cried.

I obviously couldn't hold my butt in the air forever and had the added humiliation of lowering my bottom into the full diaper. Now I really couldn't sleep and laid awake for what seemed to be another hour, hoping for the two women to reappear and change my diaper. When that wasn't going to happen, I somehow drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken by the sound of Mary Had a Little Lamb, and found myself needing to pee, so I added to my diaper in disgust. Now I was really wet, really smelly, and totally disgusting. The two women reappeared and had all kinds of sarcastic remarks: "Gee it smells in here...did baby go poo-poo in her diaper?"

"Maybe this baby should have gotten out of her crib and used the big girl potty instead of her diaper." They were laughing at my expense. Their punishment worked and we all knew it. I was going to have to follow their rules or escape. I didn't see any other options. I couldn't endure another night of hell.

The details may not be all that important, but I was taken to the shower. My arms were raised over my head and my hands were attached to manacles hanging in the shower stall. Once secured, Emily removed my bondage mittens. It felt so incredible to stretch out my cramped fingers. The soiled diapers were cut from my body and fell to the bottom of the shower stall with a thump. Emily washed my body thoroughly and removed the pacifier that had been strapped in my mouth. I was clean and in much better spirits.

To Be Continued….