Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello guys. Clash is an Egyptian movie, i’ve seen it before, and since i speak their language i can confirm the scene was actually a mix of desperation and fear.

A while before the tear gas attack the girl told the other woman that she needed to use the bathroom. They made room for her in the truck to do so. But she came back to the woman saying that she couldn’t do it. (So to correct you here @Zerkerlot off screen she tried for a pee but came back saying that she couldn’t do it. So she was still desperate at the tear gas scene.) 

Then right after that, the truck gets attacked and tear gas was thrown. Everything was hectic and the girl just sat down and let go. She was desperate yes, but probably the fear of the situation had lead her to just finally let go of her bladder.

So we could actually say it was both desperation and fear induced. She was desperate before the attack and during the attack she was so scared that her bladder relieved. 

2 hours ago, Hypergirl said:

Hello guys. Clash is an Egyptian movie, i’ve seen it before, and since i speak their language i can confirm the scene was actually a mix of desperation and fear.

A while before the tear gas attack the girl told the other woman that she needed to use the bathroom. They made room for her in the truck to do so. But she came back to the woman saying that she couldn’t do it. (So to correct you here @Zerkerlot off screen she tried for a pee but came back saying that she couldn’t do it. So she was still desperate at the tear gas scene.) 

Then right after that, the truck gets attacked and tear gas was thrown. Everything was hectic and the girl just sat down and let go. She was desperate yes, but probably the fear of the situation had lead her to just finally let go of her bladder.

So we could actually say it was both desperation and fear induced. She was desperate before the attack and during the attack she was so scared that her bladder relieved. 

I see, thanks for the clarification!