Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender (mtf) Was finally able to leak while sitting after 2 years of trying

Recently, I've been trying to hold until I have a genuine accident, and I've only managed twice but leaked almost every hold. The thing is, every time I've leaked was because I was doing a challenge of some kind. I've been wanting to just leak while I was sitting down doing whatever, but I've always given in and stood up to speed it up. 

Last night though, I decided that was gonna be the night, especially because I've been able to hold longer without giving in. To speed things up a bit, I did the rapid desperation method and drank some tea an hour before the hold started.

An hour in, I was already at a 6, but was nowhere near ready to stop the hold. To pass the time, I booted up House Flipper because it wasn't something I needed to focus on, and messing up installations makes a very loud spraying noise. 

An hour and a half in, and I was at an 8 which is where I always leak during a challenge. I was doing everything I could to not stand up and relieve some pressure and to not just pee then and there. To make things much more difficult, I decided to bend my knees and move them apart so I had to rely on nothing but my bladder muscles.

10 minutes later, I felt my crotch area get a tiny bit warmer. I finally did it, but wanted a bit more of a leak. I grabbed a towel just to be safe since I was sitting on my bed, and 2 minutes later another leak. Another 3 minutes, and this one was a bigger leak. There was a spot showing through my pyjamas at this point. 

I felt another one about to happen, and could tell it was gonna be big. Sadly, this is where the sitting in bed part ends, because I didn't want to soak it. I did sit on the toilet while fully clothed though and managed to make it to the 2 hour mark, despite my pyjamas being soaked. 3 minutes later and I just couldn't stop it anymore. Well, I probably could, but all holding did was slow the flow a bit, so I just let it happen.