Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Rapid Desperation or Gradual Build-Up?

Rapid Desperation or Gradual Build-Up?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Rapid Desperation or Gradual Build-Up?

• Rapid Desperation
    • Gradual Buildup

• The title was changed to Rapid Desperation or Gradual Build-Up?

I really enjoy the gradual buildup I love feeling my bladder gradually fill and stretch, becoming very uncomfortable as the pressure of a liter of pee builds. Then while that happens pressure begins building in my penis eventually focusing on the head just below my pee hole. My favorite part is the sharp stinging pain right at that opening, the presdure feeling like my pee is going to come out. I prolong that awesome sensation as long as I can, until my pee comes out despite my efforts to hold it.

The gradual method lets me accheave this better, wheres "rapid method" probably causes a quick more painful bladder filling. I enjoy needing to pee  badly and want to enjoy it. It seems more natural.

I think rapid method is a misnomer because you use plenty of time filling and releasing your bladder several times to wear it out.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Rapid 100% if it's planned. I may end up accidentally holding it under typical circumstances and decide to have some fun with it, but I prefer rapid for two main reasons.

My bladder is almost absurdly capable of holding, or at least it feels like it. It could take a while for me to reach a true about to have accident whether I want to or not fullness at the normal rate

And secondly, the longer I spend the more likely I'll have to use the toilet the other way. As far as I'm concerned dealing with that pretty much also means relieving my bladder. And since my bladder isn't filling rapidly there's basically no chance it gets full again in a reasonable time

I like to take it really gradual. When I take it gradually, I get that nice desperate, frantic feeling without it really being painful, whereas it kinda hurts for me if I do rapid desperation. The slower I take it, the better.

One advantage that rapid does have for me though is that I can get desperate quick without having to wait through that annoying 3-6/10 phase where I have to pee enough that it's distracting but not enough that it's fun

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2022 at 3:47 AM, wettingman said:

I really enjoy the gradual buildup I love feeling my bladder gradually fill and stretch, becoming very uncomfortable as the pressure of a liter of pee builds. ..............
I prolong that awesome sensation as long as I can, until my pee comes out despite my efforts to hold it.

The gradual method lets me accheave this better, wheres "rapid method" probably causes a quick more painful bladder filling. I enjoy needing to pee  badly and want to enjoy it. It seems more natural.

I also love the gradual buildup. Doing an intentional slow hold I drink normally to reach an easily manageable level of fullness and then restrict my intake to slow down the pressure buildup. This enables me to adapt to the rising urge while I am slowly approaching my max volume. If I am lucky I can maintain that pleasant state of in between fullness and overfullness for many hours. Doing chores while desperate but not yet bursting, facing waves of urge coming and going and very slowly approaching the state when I have to give up - that's my intention.