Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• The title was changed to Had a real accident today
42 minutes ago, 1234567821346 said:

Thanks, was indeed a bad time. Definitely going to wear a diaper if I ever end up in that area again

Don't worry, accident can happen to anybody. Cumulation of bad timing and bad area can result in an accident, but we are all humans, and this can happen to everybody. I've also had a couple of them, so I understand you. 

How often do you use (wet/mess) your diaper outside? 

I'd say probably once or twice a month on average. I pretty much always wear on longer road trips, and I'll usually end up going through at least a couple. If I'm wearing and I really need to go ill just pee wherever I am, and change when it's convenient. If I'm in public I try to still use the toilet for bms, but I have been caught short a few times. Last time I wore in public I'm pretty sure I got food poisoning. Made it to a bathroom but there was a line, and I ended up having explosive diarrhea standing in front of an occupied stall

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, trekkie said:

I have before too. I hope you weren’t too traumatized by this, and can take some solace in the fact that this is a great story!

As for the second, what does having explosive diarrhea on yourself feel like? I’ve messed before but it was always more of a slow push than anything… 

Just kind of shot out all at once, it burned some but otherwise pooping felt very good. I was done in probably 4 or 5 seconds, and felt a lot better immediately. I got a bit more out once I made it into the stall but not much. It was very warm all over, pullup was full front to back and it came out with so much force that I also peed.

I was feeling absolutely awful, and it was a huge relief to finally go but if my face wasn't red before it definitely was after. It was very loud, my shorts moved around, the smell was terrible, and some of it ran down my inner thighs. After I had to stand there for minuites waiting for the stall to open having very obviously just pooped myself, and the place was packed.

Once the stall finally opened I rushed in. I pulled my pullup down as slowly as I could to try to keep most of it contained but a good amount still fell on the floor and into my shorts. I sat down, finished peeing, and cleaned myself and the floor/toilet the best I could while occasionally farting/pooping a bit more. Once I was sure I was done I put on a fresh pullup, bagged the used one, and got out of there as quickly as I could. I was terrified I'd make eye contact with someone while throwing the bag in the garbage or washing my hands, but luckily I made it out alive

Long story short finally pooping and the feeling after was such a relief I could have almost cried, but having a huge accident in front of 20 strangers was terrible, and the clean up sucked

Edited by 1234567821346 (see edit history)

The U.S. is woefully short on public toilets (just found this out while researching for a blog article) so don't ever feel bad for "not making it" if you're in this country.  Our abundance of "stroads" (paved driving paths that are a shitty hybrid between streets and roads) lead to traffic congestion and jams that don't help the situation either.  I'd suggest keeping plenty of pee bottles or diapers in your vehicle in the future if only for peace of mind.   💛

On a lighter note, "peeing on impact" is a funny-sounding phrase lol.  I chuckled.  

On 11/30/2022 at 1:59 AM, 1234567821346 said:

Just got out of the shower. Feeling a bit defeated, and looking for someone to talk to so I figured I'd post this here.

Has anyone else here ever had a real, unplanned accident? 

Earlier today i went in to the city to get my phone fixed, and for the second time in my life that I can remember, I legitimately lost control, and peed my pants.

I don't usually have problems holding it during the day. Sometimes if I'm going on a road trip/ know I'm going to be away from a bathroom for a good bit of time I'll wear a pull-up, but usually I either won't end up using it, or I'll choose to if I really need to go and it's more convenient than stopping to find a bathroom.

Unfortunately, today was not one of those days. Didn't wear a pull-up, didn't prepare for anything, wasn't thinking about it when I left.

With traffic It was like an hour drive in, and I ended up having to go to 3 different places before finding one that could do the work I needed same day. After finally finding the right place, I dropped my phone off and walked around the city for a while. Shortly before heading back I stopped at a gas station to grab a monster and use the bathroom. Walked in, no bathroom in sight. Got to the counter to check out, asked the attendant, no bathroom. No big deal, I didn't really need  to go, just felt like I could. Against my better judgment I still drank the monster walking back to the shop, and once I got there it was probably another 20 minutes or so before my phone was ready. 

By the time I had left and walked back to my car I really did need to pee, so before hitting the highway I stopped at another gas station. No bathroom there either. Now faced with the idea of driving around in dense traffic trying to find an open public bathroom in an area i wasnt familiar with, after putting it in maps, I convinced myself I'd be able to last the estimated 43 minute drive home. 

After about 10 minutes of highway I had to pee so badly I was sweating and couldn't think straight. I was driving with one hand, holding myself with the other, and looking for somewhere to pull off. An exit that didn't lead to more highway, a down construction area with a Porta potty I could use, hell I would have taken a wide shoulder with some trees to go behind, but there was nothing. Traffic slowed to a couple mile per hour crawl for a bit and I searched the car for a bottle, or anything I could pee into. I found nothing aside from a not so absorbent shirt which I quickly put under me in hopes of somehow minimizing the damage if the worst happened. 

Traffic got moving again, and I quickly pulled into the left lane. I drove about as fast as I thought I could without risking getting pulled over, but despite my efforts, once I was about 20 minutes from home I knew I wasn't going to make it. 

Shortly after merging onto the next highway I hit a fairly large pothole, and that was it. I peed a little bit on impact, was almost able to stop, and then completley lost control and went for probably 15-20 seconds. I was able to stop again, but still needed to go so badly that it hurt. The shirt didn't do much of anything. I peed enough that while I was going it started running off the front of the seat.

The rest of the drive home was the longest 18 minutes of my life. I still needed to pee worse than I ever have in my life, my jeans and the lower back part of my shirt were completley soaked, and I was super paranoid about getting pulled over.

Thankfully nobody was home yet when I got back. I ran to the bathroom, ripped my clothes off, and jumped in the shower. I finished peeing in the shower while getting cleaned up, put some fresh clothes on, and ran to clean the car up and start a load of laundry before anyone got home. 

Moral of the story, from today on im making sure to always have at least an empty bottle in the car. Using a diaper while out and about can be nice sometimes, but having a legitimate accident was a stressful, painful, and all around terrible experience. 

Sending you all the positive vibes I can muster. Know how you feel. Been there done that if that makes you feel any better. Incontinence pants were a life changer for me. 

27 minutes ago, Wetty Mae said:

The U.S. is woefully short on public toilets (just found this out while researching for a blog article) so don't ever feel bad for "not making it" if you're in this country.  Our abundance of "stroads" (paved driving paths that are a shitty hybrid between streets and roads) lead to traffic congestion and jams that don't help the situation either.  I'd suggest keeping plenty of pee bottles or diapers in your vehicle in the future if only for peace of mind.   💛

On a lighter note, "peeing on impact" is a funny-sounding phrase lol.  I chuckled.  

Please may you send us/me the link to your blog post, I would love to read it 

Sorry that you had to go through that. That's one of the reasons why I dislike the city. If I'm in the city, then I almost always have a full bladder, because it's *impossible* to find somewhere to pee. 

Try not to feel down about it. Basically every experience I've had where someone I know was openly desperate or had an accident involved the city in some way. It's more common than you think.

Edited by lsn1
details (see edit history)
1 hour ago, 40sleaker said:

Sending you all the positive vibes I can muster. Know how you feel. Been there done that if that makes you feel any better. Incontinence pants were a life changer for me. 

Please may you send us/me the link to your blog post, I would love to read it 

Not sure about the rules on self-promotion so mods feel free to delete, but it's in this article closer to the end.  Contains linked sources.  I had no idea it was that bad.  😬

On 1/13/2024 at 3:31 PM, Wetty Mae said:

Thanks, ended up doing exactly that. Now I always keep a good diaper, some wipes and a gallon ziploc bag under my seat. Also got my windows tinted. 

Had to use that setup for the first time the other day, similar situation. Just went back to the car, relaxed for a bit and went to the bathroom while replying to some emails, cleaned up and went about the day as planned. Way better than having an accident and having to rearrange everything