Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Leaking Then Holding my Pee

I left home about 1PM to run some errands . By 3PM or so I felt a moderate need to pee in my bladder and penis.  I decided to wait until I got home.

Of course the pressure increased some by the time I got home around 4PM . I grabbed some of my packages and walked to my door. I experienced keyhole desperation warning  my pee was going to come out. I tried grabbing myself briefly but it started leaking out slowly anyway. I removed my since I was in the hallway of my apartment building and it wasn't doing any good. I had a long slow leak getting the front of my jeans wet down to my crotch.

Since my pants were obviously wet and the threat was over for now , I got the rest of my groceries from the car. With the pressure decreased I put everything away, and sat in my wet in the front jeans and went online. By 5:30 it was time to cook dinner, I was still holding since my initial leak.

I had to do the other thing and I don't deal with that mess. I followed my long practice to successfully not pee in the process. I sat with my penis on the seat, telling my bladder it was not ok to pee. It worked, not a drop was lost. But it made my need to pee much worse. But I was determined to hold on.

Then at 5:45 I started preparing dinner and quickly my pee was pressing against my pee hole. I attempted to clamp my sphincter shut, but to no avail. My briefs were still wet but my jeans were partly dry. The  uncontrolled pee leak was longer and more forceful than before. My jeans quickly got re- wet and now the crotch of my jeans were wet back to my butt.

6:00PM  It is dark out so I felt safe walking over to check the mail. It was 2 hours since I  leaked and 5 since I emptied my bladder. I had lost a significant amount of pee so I was under control. However inspired by the thread asking if we try to stop peeing or if once wet do I just let it out. I like that idea so while I walked I let out about 5 good spurts. My pee did not pour out, just what I let go .

Now it is a half hour later , just past 6:30 I am sitting here in my jeans that are wet about half way to my knees. My bladder is letting me know it is not happy I have n20221129_180629.thumb.jpg.5a6955525b230fea18c272e9081498d1.jpg20221129_180629.thumb.jpg.5a6955525b230fea18c272e9081498d1.jpgot emptied it. I still have to pee and it is getting worse. There is also pressure in my dick. Not sure what to do.

This is the current status of my jeans.

Edited by wettingman
Add pix (see edit history)

I had to clear  dinner and put food away. I felt a leak coming . I tried clamping my sphincter shut but started peeing anyway. I tried holding myself  but that couldn't stop the pee from coming out either. 

This was the full on wetting. I peed for a good 15-20 seconds.  Although it doesn't show I could feel the warm wetness all the way down my left leg and into my shoe. This is a live pix. I am not empty but i wet a lot.1669769949534392974590359898924.thumb.jpg.27e3815bd5aeb9f2737beebf503487a0.jpg

OMG IT Feels like it is going to come out

Leaking peeing hard. I cant stop it. I might as well let the rest out my jeans are soaked

I let the rest out. I was still peeing when I took the pix.  Pants Soaked to the floor. Puddle on the floor20221129_200748.thumb.jpg.d43636f83a9dc4858b76033afec8882a.jpg

my jeans were already soaked from the leaking. But you can still see pee dripping out of them as I was full on peeing.. This is the first time I accidentally on purpose wet my pants in a couple of years

Felt great bladder emptyed into my pants

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

IJust sitting here in my soaked jeans.Plan to rewet them in a bit

It's 10:45 about 2.5 hours later. Time to get ready for bed. My jeans and briefs were so saturated they didn't dry much. I need to pee again, but nothing serious, or so it seemed.  As soon as I walked to the kitchen I got a strong wave like I was going to leak again

Tjis happens after I have pee played. I grabbed my dick but it was futile. Pee just came pouring out, not just a leak either . Since my pants were already wet they could not absorb much. My pee just ran down my leg and puddled on the floor..

I was still not empty so as I type this I am standing in the shower getting my pants warmed up, letting whatever is left in my bladder out. It was about 10- 12 seconds worth.

I had planned to try holding it  while i showered and pee only when i couldn't hold it. But I didn't make it that far .

Almost ever inch of my jeans are wet front & back. Briefs are the same but being black it does not show. Both are heavy too.socks are the same. Only uploaded pix once as I took them . I don't know why there are duplicates or what to do about them16697808377573041202925881689029.thumb.jpg.5d124d5a41180206a0af61be3ea2a458.jpg16697807884758616373567385660194.thumb.jpg.c0477dbe7fe4844ab4e1d412457075b6.jpg16697807884758616373567385660194.thumb.jpg.c0477dbe7fe4844ab4e1d412457075b6.jpg16697808377573041202925881689029.thumb.jpg.5d124d5a41180206a0af61be3ea2a458.jpg16697807884758616373567385660194.thumb.jpg.c0477dbe7fe4844ab4e1d412457075b6.jpg16697807884758616373567385660194.thumb.jpg.c0477dbe7fe4844ab4e1d412457075b6.jpg16697807884758616373567385660194.thumb.jpg.c0477dbe7fe4844ab4e1d412457075b6.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thank you. I really appreciate your comments.  That there was no traffic is the problem with posting male holding/ desperation and wetting . I get very little notice, as is the case with most male wetters. There is mostly guys here, not so many females looking for male content.

But that is the way it is , and I love doing creating pee holding and wetting for the ones that enjoy it

4 hours ago, wettingman said:

Thank you. I really appreciate your comments.  That there was no traffic is the problem with posting male holding/ desperation and wetting . I get very little notice, as is the case with most male wetters. There is mostly guys here, not so many females looking for male content.

But that is the way it is , and I love doing creating pee holding and wetting for the ones that enjoy it

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing it with us.

5 hours ago, wettingman said:

I think on top of male omo being underappreciated in general here, its also the new setup of the live omorashi section as a subforum. At least in the mobile version it is not as present any more and gets overlooked frequently I guess. I also tried to start a hold here but didn’t get any feedback.

Besides, although most people on here are straight men (like myself) that shouldn’t be a reason to not appreciate also a good male wetting if the poster clearly had fun doing it and put some effort in to share it. So keep it up!

11 hours ago, wettingman said:

I'm female and I love male wetting content, I find it very arousing. 

7 hours ago, HereToStay said:

I think on top of male omo being underappreciated in general here, its also the new setup of the live omorashi section as a subforum. At least in the mobile version it is not as present any more and gets overlooked frequently I guess. I also tried to start a hold here but didn’t get any feedback.

Yea I m not a fan of the new live action sub form for that reason. It is easily  overlooked unless you are looking for it.

10 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Besides, although most people on here are straight men (like myself) that shouldn’t be a reason to not appreciate also a good male wetting if the poster clearly had fun doing it and put some effort in to share it. So keep it up!

This, I'm a lesbian but I like clothed holding and wetting content no matter who its from, especially when its mostly stories! for pics/video I prefer female content but wet pant and full bladders are just that: wet pants and full bladders 🙂

16 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

This, I'm a lesbian but I like clothed holding and wetting content no matter who its from, especially when its mostly stories! for pics/video I prefer female content but wet pant and full bladders are just that: wet pants and full bladders 🙂

Here‘s to that! We are all here for the wet pants and full bladders! 😊

Although I gotta say, women do have the advantage that they can completely soak their jeans in one go front and back. And that is hot as hell to watch. We guys always have to „adjust“ multiple times to accomplish that. But apart from that I can enjoy both.

• 10 months later...