Sign In

female Oh Christmas Tea - an illustrated story

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Christmas is coming everybody and I wanted to take this opportunity for a new illustrated story. I hope you'll all enjoy it 🙂 _______ It was past mid December and Christmas was knocking

Ok, the Christmas break has helped. Guys, get ready for the final part 🙂 -----   Tilly wasn’t far away from a humiliating accident. She needed a miracle, a Christmas miracle, to escape

Meanwhile, Tilly was out there making her way back home. The sidewalk was slippery, she had to be careful not to twist an ankle or worse, but the urge was bigger and Tilly became a little more reckles

Posted Images

4 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

when I first saw her design, I thought she was going to be the same librarian we met a while back.

I noticed a similarity too while I was drawing her lol ... But I guess it's mainly because of the portrait-like way I painted both of them that they look a bit identical

4 hours ago, knockonthedoor said:

Also, boobies!

I know, I couldn't help myself lol - I've said it before and I'm saying it again, drawing boobs if fun!

Would be sooo great (and really cruel too, hehe) if she finds a place that seems 100% secluded and private, but as soon as she pulls down her pants and lets out just a few drops, she gets noticed and has to pull back up and run away! (And after that, maybe she almost makes it home but loses everything right at her door.)

Anyway, whatever the end is, I'm sure I'll enjoy your cool illustrations :3