Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi all, got a question for all of us who grew up having accidents or maybe still do.  

If you have/had genuine pants wetting accidents do you try and contrtol your bladder even after you have started to wet?  

For example you just cannot hold it any more (genuine accident, not staged or holding session) and you start to pee your pants.  After some is let out you have the ability to control your bladder again and can stop your wetting.  

So, do you try and stop from wetting your pants more and hold your pee if you can, or do you just say, I'm already wet, and just keep peeing in your pants even though you could control it?

In addition to my chronic bedwetting growing up I also had issues with peeing my pants through elementary school.  More frequent early on and less frequent by 5th grade where I remember only having a few pants wetting accidents.  For me in thinking back it was kinda mixed.  Sometimes if I could stop it after I started to wet my pants I would.  Other times I wouldn't even try to stop it and just empty my bladder in my pants. I think, if I am remembering correctly, I tended to try any stop peeing if I could more often than just letting it flow.  Though often I could not stop it even if I wanted to.  I also remember being able to stop my pee only to loose control in a few minutes and start to rewet my pants.

So what are you experiences with stopping the flow or letting it go during a genuine accident? 

I remember some genuine wetting accidents back when I was young. The reason they occured is I didn't want people to know I had to pee, let alone wet my pants. I know now this was silly because my pee-dancing and penis squeezing was a dead give away, and worse when i finally stopped struggling it was obvious what had happened, even if the wetness was not visible. I was even called out by a friend "you just wet your pants", which I denied.  None of these accidental wettings were full bladder emptying. Mostly just my briefs got wet, even soaked. I did everything I could to get the flow stopped ASAP. I still had to pee. Looking back I fantasize letting more out to relieve the pressure a bit more, to be comfortable, prevent a second  even worse accident because I still had to go ( this happened ), and be a bit naughty  . I  don't know if I could let some more out, and cut it off when the wetspot grew. If people already knew I wet my pants did it matter? I never did it, but did have a secondary accident later. This was not sexual at the time and I was mortified if anybody saw my pants were wet. I enjoy thinking about letting 'extra' pee out in my pants after an accidental wetting because it's naughty.

As an older adult wetting my pants is much more shameful. I public I can't hold myself, and the wet spot is quickly apparent. I get it stopped but am still desperate. Traveling home I could do what I needed to to hold it. For some reason, although I have come very close, I have never peed while driving. As soon as I step out of the car however, I start wetting my pants hard. I get it stopped again but now my pants are really wet. I still need to pee. I think , my pants are soaked, I enjoy naughty peeing in my pants if it started by accident, and I rationalize what if I lose control again , I will make a mess on the floor. So, yes I just let go on my deck allowing a copious amount of urine gush down both legs , and pour directly from my crotch to the ground below. I am fascinated by how much urine was still inside, and the size of the puddle on the ground. Obviously my pants are thoroughly and completely  saturated , and I enjoyed it.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Ouch!  I was at least twelve before I could stop.  If no restroom available, I looked for a way to hide in plain sight.  In summer clothing after dark I'd let the pee happen while sitting on grass or sand and hoped it wouldn't be noticed and eventually dry.  Alternatively, I'd have logs or large rocks between the adults and me.  Those events didn't happen often.

After I could stop, I'd continue holding after dribbles and squirts started to avoid the long drying time.  If I was starting to squirm, I'd do a partial sneaky pee.  When reaching beer age I'd still try to hold after squirts started.  But that didn't accomplish much.  Once beer squirts started, they'd happened so frequently, I might as well have let a full on pee happen.

3 hours ago, WBxx said:

Not sure if I couldn’t or simply didn’t try to stop the flow, but as a child when I wet my pants it was a total release.  There was nothing left when it stopped.  Even recall one time after wetting in front of a parent I was taken to the bathroom to finish in the toilet … not a drop.

I tried to hold it in using every trick I could think of. My sphincter clamped shut, pee dancing holding myself with my hand. I had been holding it a long time and couldn't stop it from coming out. I was mortified I wet my pants.

But looking back I think I should have let some more out to feel less uncomfortable.  I still had to pee a lot . I didn't as I was worried about getting in trouble for peeing in my pants.

Later when I have done it for fun, I never just let it out . It comes out on its own because I can't stop it, although I have let some more out since my pants were obviously wet .

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...