Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 11/29/2022 at 12:09 AM, alexadl said:

This weekend I am getting with my SO and we have the days all to ourselves. I want to do a diaper game/challenge but all I can think of is a pee holding contest. Any other ideas. Please help. We both are down with pretty much anything and we get super competitive.

How about you pretended each other are babies. Like when he pees, you act as an adult and change his diaper and vise versa.

Or you could each soak your own diaper then swap diapers and soak each other’s as well.

Or you could do bondage and tease each other in diapers.

The possibilities are endless! Good luck! 😊 

Wear heavy duty diapers and then normal winter clothing, then reach a pedestrian area.

The challenge consists in asking directions to a walking person decided by your SO (and you will do the same to him/her) and being able to keep the conversation going for longer than your SO. The looser drinks a cup and/or looses a clothing item (bring a rucksack to keep lost clothing).

This will fast become very cold and very hard to hold pee for both of you.

Then, good luck in approaching strangers while doing the pee dance and getting progressively more naked!

• 3 weeks later...