Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

13 hours ago, eucoloco said:

That's the kind of end (of this part) i was expecting. Nice

It seems the boy's bladder isn't empty either 

You mean that the boys bladder can not be empty, because he did not pee at McDonalds, he did not wanted to encourage the girl to go there.

He did not pee at the cinema, because although the girl said that she would need to go was “no time “for her to wee, so he could not go as well and he did not pee at the street, like the girl did.

He did drink as well a lot, because he wanted animate the girl to drink for to fill her bladder, you are absolutely right, his bladder must simply be full now!!!

Now it is the opposite, the girl is empty but the boy is full.

Should we write a second part about that?

Some men have difficulty maintaining an erection when their bladder is bursting full, and some either can't cum or they cum almost immediately when they need to pee that badly.  I wonder if this fellow will have a problem....

I also recall a story about a girl who insisted that every time her boyfriend need to pee he had to have sex with her first.  (That would be hard for a beer-drinker!)

Edited by Spectator9 (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

Some men have difficulty maintaining an erection when their bladder is bursting full, and some either can't cum or they cum almost immediately when they need to pee that badly.  I wonder if this fellow will have a problem....

I also recall a story about a girl who insisted that every time her boyfriend need to pee he had to have sex with her first.  (That would be hard for a beer-drinker!)

I heard about that some boys have problems to get an erection or that they can’t cum when they are full to burst.

For me it is the opposite, i get more and more horny the fuller my bladder gets and the more i am needing to pee.

I like that feeling, even it gets painful, but after i cum, equal at masturbate or at sex,  there is just pain and no more horniness, then i want to pee as soon as possible.

Part 4

The boy was needing to pee really bad, but he did not want to miss the opportunity to spend the night with that full bladdered girl.

He did know that he have a XL bladder and that he has a good ability to hold it.

Sometimes he is holding it for himself for a very long time, because he likes that kind of painful urge from needing to pee and he likes to torture his own bladder.

He wanted to take the offer from the girl to stay overnight and he was willing to torture his bladder for hours longer, but the girls bladder should get tortured as well, that is it what he loves at most.

He said “ look how swollen my abdomen is, look how big my bladder became and how much it is bulging out. 
I need to piss really like crazy, but i always dreamed about to spend a night with you ,  so i am ready to suffer for you, but you have to suffer for me too!

There is a large bottle mineral, here on the table, you will take it and drink it and you will not go to the toilet all night.

You will hold it with me until your parents go to work tomorrow morning.”

”That is impossible, i can’t stand that for so long, i could try it but without to drink something.” answered the girl.

” Oh no, it should be fair, you weed 2 hours ago and i did not pee since 17 hours, you have to drink that bottle and then you have to hold it.

It will be easier for us if we both have to suffer.

The girl agreed and did drink all that water.

On one hand the boy wanted boy fuck that girl so bad at the moment and  on the other hand he did know if he would cum, he wanted nothing than to pee as soon as possible.

For this reason he had to wait until morning, he had to try to sleep with all his horniness and with his bladder full from 17 hours.

The advantage for him would be that he did not drink anything since a long time, his bladder would get fuller, but very slowly, but the girls bladder was full again and there was 1 liter mineral on the way to her already full bladder.

• 6 months later...
On 11/29/2022 at 11:53 AM, huberp76 said:

You mean that the boys bladder can not be empty, because he did not pee at McDonalds, he did not wanted to encourage the girl to go there.

He did not pee at the cinema, because although the girl said that she would need to go was “no time “for her to wee, so he could not go as well and he did not pee at the street, like the girl did.

He did drink as well a lot, because he wanted animate the girl to drink for to fill her bladder, you are absolutely right, his bladder must simply be full now!!!

Now it is the opposite, the girl is empty but the boy is full.

Should we write a second part about that?

Thank you. That went great 

• 7 months later...

They were lying in the bed, they kissed, they cuddled, they caressed each other and they were both very horny.

The mineral went more and more in the girls bladder and made her urge to wee stronger and painful.

”I need to wee so bad, my bladder is so full.” was the girl whining.

That cant about her pee urge was a absolutely turning on for the boy, he simply had to tease her and he had to torture her bladder, so he said ” You are such a weak pee gal, first you could not even wait just 5 minutes longer to use your own bathroom, you was squatting between the cars with your panties down under your knees like a little schoolgirl and now just 2 hours later you go again to whine that you are needing to wee so bad.

I think that you should wear nappy at our next date.”

“All that what you said is not fair, but you know that very well. I was needing to wee already as we met, but you didn’t let me go. You made me drink at McDonalds, you made me drink an extra large coke in the cinema, but you didn’t let me to the loo. I have been holding it for so long, so many hours, but that was not enough for you, you still didn’t let me go, you did not go back with me to the cinema after the film for to let me finally do a so much urgently wee. I had to get in your car with my bladder full to explode. After all i was still able to hold it all the way home, but then i HAD to let it out. I think that i am not a weak girl!!
I think that i am a strong girl, but the strongest girl needs to wee some times, the strongest girl will pee in her panties if she can’t go long enough.”answered the girl.

”Okay, if you think that you are a strong girl, then you will get this night a chance to show me how strong you are.” said the boy and pressed hard and deep in the girls belly until she moaned loudly.
“ I shouldn’t have drink that water just before , then i would have a chance to hold it until tomorrow, but with my bladder that full and so much extra water on the way, will that be impossible.” said the girl and squeezed her thighs hard together.

The boy on the other hand was needing to piss already very bad as well, after holding it since 18 hours.
He was trained by himself to hold it. Since he was very young he did love it to suppress his urge for so long as possible, because he did love the feeling of a strong urge and the feeling of an overfilled bladder.

He did love to torture his own bladder, he pressed and pushed on it when it was already very full. 
Sometimes, on weekends he did drink very much at evening before sleeping and didn’t go to the toilet in the morning for a much needed pee. He did stay in the bed for hours, took a pillow and laid  with all his weight on his belly. He pressed his overfilled , swollen bladder more and more against the pillow. This way he was able to cum without to use his hands.

Sometimes  he was holding it for 24 hours and a few times even longer than 30 hours, but at that time he didn’t drink so much than today.

He did know that it will get very hard and very painful for him to hold it until in the morning, but he was ready to suffer for the opportunity to torture the naked girl beside him.

To torture a girl’s bladder, to make a girl hold her wee, don’t let her pee even she is already crazy and frantic from needing to go so bad, is the most arousing that he can imagine, nothing can make him more horny, especially then when he was needing to pee as well urgently.

They were both holding so much hot pee in their young bodies that they were able to overflow the girls bed.

They were both needing to wee so bad (good) but didn’t go, because they wanted to torture each other.

The boy could not resist to push his knee in the girls belly, exactly on her swollen bladder, when they were lying face to face. He wanted to hear her moan and to feel how she quivered from needing to wee so very, very bad.

For the girl on the other hand was it new that she was getting turned on so much from the knowing that the boy didn’t piss since nearly 19 hours and that he was needing to go so badly. It was new for her that it was making her horny to press and to push on his bulging, firm bladder.

They tortured each other and each others bladder very hard and they were both full of lust and horniness.

The girl wanted to get fucked so bad and the boy wanted that as well very badly, but he didn’t not do it, he could not do it, because he did need his horniness to endure his painful urge over the night. He did know very well that he would  nothing more than to piss in the moment after cuming.

He had to stay horny to hold it overnight and to endure the pain of is so much overfilled and overstretched bladder.

As the girl realized that she would not get fucked, she wanted to the toilet.

”I have to pee now, my bladder is about to explode!” said the girl and wanted to get out of the bed.

The boy did hold her back, he didn’t let her out of the bed and said “ you will go nowhere, you will hold it with me until in the morning although you bladder will burst!!!”

The boy was needing to piss so urgently and so bad, his bladder was so much overfilled and overstretched that it was hurting him, but he did like that kind of pain, especially when he was together with a girl who was needing to wee as well very painful.

Sure that he must have been full to burst after holding it for 18 hours, but he did know very well, not at last from himself, that the intense of the urge is not just depending on the holding time, it is more depending on the pressure in the bladder and how much the bladder is overstretched.

Sure that everybody will be needing to pee extremely urgent if he didn’t pee for 18 hours. For the boy, by the way, Peter was his name, is it a extra turn on if a girl didn’t wee for a extreme long period of time, but at that especially situation they have been nearly at the same level, but for different reasons.

Peter did not piss for extreme long and the girl did drink very much on her already full bladder.

To see and to feel her firm, bulging bladder was a good  compensation for her less holding time.

” I can’t bear up until in the morning, i have to pee now.” said the girl and wanted again out of the bed.

And again the boy didn’t let her. 
“You weak, naughty little “wee girl!!”You will not go to the loo, you will hold it like a strong good girl has to do that!”said Peter and pulled her back in the bed.

He pushed two fingers deep inside her, made his other hand to a fist and pressed the first hard in her lower abdomen, for his lust and for punishing her for for her intention to escape to the toilet.

”I’ll help you to hold it and i help you to prevent that you wet us both during the night.” said Peter and pushed on of his upper thighs  between the girls thighs and pressed hard against the girls cunt.

He clasped the girl very tight and the girl did know and realized that she would not get another chance to escape to take a so much needed wee before sleeping.

She waked up at about 6 am from her unbearable need to pee. “You have to let me out now, i can’t absolutely hold it any longer.” she said and wanted to get out of the bed again.

“ You HAVE to hold it!! I don’t let you go. I did not piss since 22 hours, i need to pee so unbelievably urgently, but i am still holding it, you have to be able to hold it as well.” said the boy and was holding her very tight.

”I’ll wet my own bed if you don’t let me finally to the toilet.” answered the girl.

He started to caress the girl’s young, slim body. He caressed her thighs, her slit between her thighs, her firm breast and her swollen belly. He could feel the fullness of her bulging bladder and was getting horny as hell.

”You are holding so much hot urine  inside you, you are so full down there, it would be a shame to let out all that wee. Hold it just for some hours longer.” said Peter.

“I can’t no more, can’t you understand that? Let me go now.” she was begging.

Peter realized that he could not hold her back in the bed anymore, but he didn’t want to let her piss before he fucked her.

He did not want to lose the chance to fuck a girl who was so frantic to pee during his own bladder was full to burst as well.

He started to fuck her first very tender, then more and more intense and heavy.

The girl was crying from lust and pee need. They were both in ectasia from horniness and piss urge.

The boy pushed his penis deep in the girl’s thigh cunt and he pushed his own bulging bladder against the girls bladder bulge.

It was horny and painful at the same way for both of them.

Whenever he pushed especially hard and deep inside her, whenever he pushed his bladder especially hard against the girls bladder, the girl could no more endure the extra pressure and started to leak.

The girls ass, her cunt and the boys penis were wet from the girls wee. Her bed was already wet a little bit as well, but they didn’t stop to fuck like animals.

As soon as they climaxed went the girl with both hands pressed hard against her slit to the bathroom.

Peter could not stop her anymore and he was over his limit as well, he was no more able to hold it longer, he did use the time  during the girl was at the toilet to piss in a waste paper basket.

As she came back, they did both agree that is was their best sex they ever had.

Another possibility for to end the story!?

The girl waked up because of her urge to pee at 6 in the morning.

Her urge was painful and her bladder was hurting her so much. It was impossible for her to sleep anymore, it was also impossible for her to hold her wee back any longer.

Her bladder was at the limit of her load bearing capacity and she was at her limit of her endurance.

”Sorry, but i can’t any longer, i go to the toilet now.” she said and wanted again out of the bed.

”No You will not go, you will hold it like i have to do it!” said the boy and was holding her back in the bed.

” You make me wet my own bed if you don’t let me finally wee.” she answered.

”You will not wee in your own bed, you are no more a little pee girl, you told me that you are not weak, you told me that you are a strong girl, then show me how strong you are.

I have not pissed since yesterday morning, my bladder is near to burst, but i have to hold it until after 8 until your parents leave.

You weed like a little girl between the cars late at evening yesterday. I am holding the urine from all the day and all the night in my bladder and i have to be able to hold it for 2 or 3 hours longer, you have to be able as well. I don’t let you out, i don’t let you wee, even you wet your bed, you have to hold it with me, you have to suffer with me!!!” said Peter very dominant.

Each of them had a bladder big and hard as a bowling ball in the belly. Each of them was needing to pee unbelievable urgently and very painful and each of them was absolutely horny.

It was not easy for the boy to push one or two fingers in the girls slit,  because she had her sexy, slim thighs crossed and knotted  very tight.

He caressed her swollen belly, he massaged her firm bladder. He could feel how the skin is stretched over her bulging bladder and he could feel how she tensed all her muscles when he pressed just very lightly on her lower abdomen.

Peter did love to torture that girl and her so much overfilled bladder that way it was making him so horny, that he HAD to fuck her.

He wanted to put her thighs apart but she didn’t let him. “We can’t do that, i will not be able to keep my wee inside if you fuck me.” said the girl.

Peter didn’t let him stop, he pressed her knees and her thighs apart and lay with all the weight of his body on the girl’s body.

She was trembling from needing to wee so bad, but she was able to endure that pressure without to let only one drop of urine out of her.

Peter fucked her first very tender and then more and more heavily. Whenever he pushed hard and deep in the girl, whenever he pressed his bulging bladder against the bladder bulge of the girl, he could feel how she squeezed her tight slit hard around his penis.

Sometimes he pushed one hand between their bellies and pressed soft on the girl’s bladder to make her urge unbearable.

The girl wriggled under his body, she moaned and whined, but did stay closed.

Her sphincter must have been a block valve and her will to endure pee urge pain must have been great as well.

As soon as they had their climax, as soon as the horniness went away, they wanted just piss their pain away, but they could not, her parents were still at home.

”Sorry!” said the girl “ i can’t stand it any longer, i go now to the loo. I am really sorry about it that you have to wait.”

”No, absolutely no, you will not go, you will suffer with me!” said the boy and did hold her tight.

It was so new for Peter, usually when he does his longtime holds, when he is full to burst, he takes a much needed piss as soon he is cuming, but now he still could not go for hours.

It was already so painful for him, but it would be easier for him to endure it, if he can torture the girls bladder. No pee  for her for hours, she has to hold it with him together and she has to suffer with him together.

He entwined with his body the girl’s naked, slim body and did hold her tight for nearly 2 more hours, until her parents was leaving.

”Oh my God, let us get up, let us finally piss!!” said the girl, but Peter was already horny again and started to fuck her a second time. He did never before fuck a girl with his bladder full from 24 hours and the girl on the other hand, did never before get fucked with her bladder full about to burst.

After their second climax, they had no more time to wait, they went as soon and as fast as possible to the bathroom.

The girl could no more stand upright, she walked with little steps, rubbing knees and one hand between her thighs to the bathroom. She could not  prevent that some drops of wee were  running down her wonderful naked legs.

Peter was walking also bent over and with one hand squeezed his penis shut to the toilet.

The girl was starting to piss before she was able to sit down. It was jetting out of her with full pressure and a loud hissing sound.

She could not stop to pee for a  eternity, Peter could not wait for so long, he pissed with no end in the sink beside her.

They agreed that it was torture pure what they did, but it was the hottest sex and the greatest night they ever had and they agreed that they would do that again.

23 hours ago, Wet-Robert said:

Thank you for bringing this story to an end. The second version is much better, I could more of them. I think I would have spread her legs on the toilet and peed between her legs

Thank you for your answer and for your feedback.

For me is the second version better as well.

Your idea to spread the girl’s legs and to pee between her legs is absolutely great.

To see and to hear how powerful it is jetting out between her naked thighs must be very, very hot and arousing.

To piss exactly in her pee  jet would be great, or better would be to pee on the naked skin of her inner upper thighs, or maybe directly on her pissing slit!!?

1 hour ago, huberp76 said:

Your idea to spread the girl’s legs and to pee between her legs is absolutely great.

To see and to hear how powerful it is jetting out between her naked thighs must be very, very hot and arousing.

To piss exactly in her pee  jet would be great, or better would be to pee on the naked skin of her inner upper thighs, or maybe directly on her pissing slit!!?

Yeah, I mean seeing her pee and hearing the moaning he would probably get hard and the stream goes up to her belly maybe.

It would also be hot, if they are still dressed and sits in a jeans on his legs and release als of these pee

On 2/10/2024 at 9:34 PM, huberp76 said:

The boy was needing to piss so urgently and so bad, his bladder was so much overfilled and overstretched that it was hurting him, but he did like that kind of pain, especially when he was together with a girl who was needing to wee as well very painful.

Sure that he must have been full to burst after holding it for 18 hours, but he did know very well, not at last from himself, that the intense of the urge is not just depending on the holding time, it is more depending on the pressure in the bladder and how much the bladder is overstretched.

Sure that everybody will be needing to pee extremely urgent if he didn’t pee for 18 hours. For the boy, by the way, Peter was his name, is it a extra turn on if a girl didn’t wee for a extreme long period of time, but at that especially situation they have been nearly at the same level, but for different reasons.

Peter did not piss for extreme long and the girl did drink very much on her already full bladder.

To see and to feel her firm, bulging bladder was a good  compensation for her less holding time.

” I can’t bear up until in the morning, i have to pee now.” said the girl and wanted again out of the bed.

And again the boy didn’t let her. 
“You weak, naughty little “wee girl!!”You will not go to the loo, you will hold it like a strong good girl has to do that!”said Peter and pulled her back in the bed.

He pushed two fingers deep inside her, made his other hand to a fist and pressed the first hard in her lower abdomen, for his lust and for punishing her for for her intention to escape to the toilet.

”I’ll help you to hold it and i help you to prevent that you wet us both during the night.” said Peter and pushed on of his upper thighs  between the girls thighs and pressed hard against the girls cunt.

He clasped the girl very tight and the girl did know and realized that she would not get another chance to escape to take a so much needed wee before sleeping.

She waked up at about 6 am from her unbearable need to pee. “You have to let me out now, i can’t absolutely hold it any longer.” she said and wanted to get out of the bed again.

“ You HAVE to hold it!! I don’t let you go. I did not piss since 22 hours, i need to pee so unbelievably urgently, but i am still holding it, you have to be able to hold it as well.” said the boy and was holding her very tight.

”I’ll wet my own bed if you don’t let me finally to the toilet.” answered the girl.

He started to caress the girl’s young, slim body. He caressed her thighs, her slit between her thighs, her firm breast and her swollen belly. He could feel the fullness of her bulging bladder and was getting horny as hell.

”You are holding so much hot urine  inside you, you are so full down there, it would be a shame to let out all that wee. Hold it just for some hours longer.” said Peter.

“I can’t no more, can’t you understand that? Let me go now.” she was begging.

Peter realized that he could not hold her back in the bed anymore, but he didn’t want to let her piss before he fucked her.

He did not want to lose the chance to fuck a girl who was so frantic to pee during his own bladder was full to burst as well.

He started to fuck her first very tender, then more and more intense and heavy.

The girl was crying from lust and pee need. They were both in ectasia from horniness and piss urge.

The boy pushed his penis deep in the girl’s thigh cunt and he pushed his own bulging bladder against the girls bladder bulge.

It was horny and painful at the same way for both of them.

Whenever he pushed especially hard and deep inside her, whenever he pushed his bladder especially hard against the girls bladder, the girl could no more endure the extra pressure and started to leak.

The girls ass, her cunt and the boys penis were wet from the girls wee. Her bed was already wet a little bit as well, but they didn’t stop to fuck like animals.

As soon as they climaxed went the girl with both hands pressed hard against her slit to the bathroom.

Peter could not stop her anymore and he was over his limit as well, he was no more able to hold it longer, he did use the time  during the girl was at the toilet to piss in a waste paper basket.

As she came back, they did both agree that is was their best sex they ever had.

Pressing a peehole and fucking. That's so hot

On 2/11/2024 at 11:23 AM, Wet-Robert said:

Thank you for bringing this story to an end. The second version is much better, I could more of them. I think I would have spread her legs on the toilet and peed between her legs

Pissing in between legs amazing Idea

On 2/12/2024 at 11:15 AM, huberp76 said:

Pissing aiming her peehole and clit would be amazing too