Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, moiamigo said:

Well we do, but where did you get the bra?

That's the name of the store, it's called adore me. They sell lingerie and bras, it's not as big as Victoria secret and Fredrick's of hollywood but me personally VS never has my back size, I'm very broad backed (I mean I was a lot bigger but even now I still have broad shoulders) adore me has from XXS to XXXXL so I like it has for diff body types~ their sizes are weird they say I'm a 38 DD (they're not double D my moms a double and she makes me look small 😭) I'm def a D but some of their limited stuff they only make so much of this and that. So I also have some 36 DDD  

1 hour ago, moiamigo said:

Well we do, but where did you get the bra?

Just to show, here's the Ig page 😂 

Nice to see Christmas stuffs coming out ❣️

CBAFC5B2-C38C-4836-B292-D3FE69BDF8CB.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got new leggings off Amazon, they looked cute and they were as reviews said super soft. They felt so nice but didn't absorb as well as hoped for. Still felt nice, here's some pics trying to get video

IMG_2927.MOV     IMG_2928.MOV     IMG_2931.MOV    

I think I'm in love😍! You have gorgeous titties. Very hot and cute. Thank you for posting!

On 11/28/2022 at 9:15 AM, KarenWets said:

You're welcome @Disneybaby65. I wasn't writing it to be polite or do favours. Your figure is just red hot.

I consider myself heterosexual (okay... 90% heterosexual 😊) but when I saw these photos, girl wow! 

We all can relate to this, nothing to be ashamed of lol!

Not to mention, her boobs are VERY nice! I feel like they could make anyone attracted to her lol!

23 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

That is a nice idea~ I've done that in a dress once ❣️ Though right now it's too cold to do that outside 🥶 but comes spring wouldn't mind going for a run and not being able to make it home 💗

Would love to see that! Lol 😊 

15 minutes ago, UrineLover1 said:

We all can relate to this, nothing to be ashamed of lol!

Not to mention, her boobs are VERY nice! I feel like they could make anyone attracted to her lol!

Would love to see that! Lol 😊 

Always a possibility~ I have a few wets planned out atm. Work will not fucking end today, 2 co workers banged out so instead or 4 ppl total I have one co worker....wanted to do a big wet when I got home but I cant run around like that. 

6 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

Always a possibility~ I have a few wets planned out atm. Work will not fucking end today, 2 co workers banged out so instead or 4 ppl total I have one co worker....wanted to do a big wet when I got home but I cant run around like that. 

Lol, eventually the big wetting will happen on its own accord. Maybe not in a place that's convenient for you though *giggle*

6 hours ago, UrineLover1 said:

Yeah, I'm jealous  🤣 Two kids left me with a D cup but nothing as firm and beautiful as what this lady is carrying in her bra. But I'm not into self pity, I'd rather appreciate the beauty in another woman than to go around feeling insecure because of it.

1 hour ago, KarenWets said:

Lol, eventually the big wetting will happen on its own accord. Maybe not in a place that's convenient for you though *giggle*

Yeah, I'm jealous  🤣 Two kids left me with a D cup but nothing as firm and beautiful as what this lady is carrying in her bra. But I'm not into self pity, I'd rather appreciate the beauty in another woman than to go around feeling insecure because of it.

Thank you ❣️ And aww I wouldn't be jealous I'm sure yours are just as beautiful 😉 god didn't intend for them to stay I guess higher would be correct, which is why the actual best 'release' is taking the bra off when I'm done! But gravity's gonna help at any time~ I can't wait to have kids one day 💜💜💜💜

Hehe... the kids also messed up my bladder. Which is what got me onto this forum in the first place... at one point I started to realize that a sneeze leak could turn me on. As much as it's inconvenient and embarrassing in other circumstances, in the right setting they're a gentle reminder of the helpless little girl I am. So I have this mild case of incontinence (mostly stress incontinence) and I have a love/hate relationship with it. As long as it's controllable (lol, controllable lack of bladder control 🤣) I dig it.

Wondering, you into intentional wetting or also into accidents?

3 minutes ago, KarenWets said:

Hehe... the kids also messed up my bladder. Which is what got me onto this forum in the first place... at one point I started to realize that a sneeze leak could turn me on. As much as it's inconvenient and embarrassing in other circumstances, in the right setting they're a gentle reminder of the helpless little girl I am. So I have this mild case of incontinence (mostly stress incontinence) and I have a love/hate relationship with it. As long as it's controllable (lol, controllable lack of bladder control 🤣) I dig it.

Wondering, you into intentional wetting or also into accidents?

Both~ that's why I love the occasional night drinking. Feel like it's less judged having an accident cause people brush it off "ah she's gone" that's when I love to enjoy letting it go and if I can't control it enjoy whatever comes. 

my last real accident happened to be in public and I didn't get caught. Was on vacation I had a little dress on, went on a rollercoaster. I didn't realize how much I had to pee until the bar got pushed right down on my bladder. So thankful I always pull my dress up to not sit fully on it. Cause getting thrown around I couldn't keep it in, I felt such a mix of being turned on and embarrassment getting up. I straightened my dress out and walked off. It didn't look noticeable on the seat but my panties were soaked. I had to resist the urge to sit in my boyfriends lap somewhere after, if it wasn't so early in the day maybe on the way back to the hotel if it was closer to the end of the night I might've tried ~ 

2 minutes ago, Disneybaby65 said:

Both~ that's why I love the occasional night drinking. Feel like it's less judged having an accident cause people brush it off "ah she's gone" that's when I love to enjoy letting it go and if I can't control it enjoy whatever comes. 

Before kids my (very rare) accidents would involve alcohol too. Except for an occasional sneeze on a desperately full bladder (like when I had been putting the bathroom off for an hour).

2 minutes ago, Disneybaby65 said:

my last real accident happened to be in public and I didn't get caught. Was on vacation I had a little dress on, went on a rollercoaster. I didn't realize how much I had to pee until the bar got pushed right down on my bladder. So thankful I always pull my dress up to not sit fully on it. Cause getting thrown around I couldn't keep it in, I felt such a mix of being turned on and embarrassment getting up. I straightened my dress out and walked off. It didn't look noticeable on the seat but my panties were soaked. I had to resist the urge to sit in my boyfriends lap somewhere after, if it wasn't so early in the day maybe on the way back to the hotel if it was closer to the end of the night I might've tried ~ 

Ahh, that's so cute! ❤️ Did you lose control or just leak from the intense moves?

15 minutes ago, KarenWets said:

Before kids my (very rare) accidents would involve alcohol too. Except for an occasional sneeze on a desperately full bladder (like when I had been putting the bathroom off for an hour).

Ahh, that's so cute! ❤️ Did you lose control or just leak from the intense moves?

The first sharp turn I leaked, I held my legs together and I remember the drop just not being able to keep it from flowing out. I mean if I had a fuller bladder at the time it would've been worse but it was that almost steady flow from that to empty. 

2 minutes ago, KarenWets said:

*giggle* you must have left a puddle in the seat then 🤣

Lucky you to wear a skirt! 

I carry an extra pair of panties in my purse. Or I wear a pad, but right now I'm trying to cut down on those (I noticed that wearing pads often makes my bladder control worse).

I feel like it does cause we subconsciously know the safety is there, I wear the pad sometimes at work if I know I'm gonna be extremely short handed which means I'll be lucky to stop moving room to room 

1 hour ago, KarenWets said:

My bladder control was pretty bad recently. I think it was stress. I was wearing pads a lot and also peeing much too often "just in case". 

Now I'm training myself again. Which means I'm more prone to little accidents at home, but I really don't want to develop an urge incontinence.

I mean honestly depending how bad it is ur primary may be able to give you meds to help. I have 2 male pts that we got meds cause they just got that bad with they couldn't control when they pee'ed and one was in his 60's the other was like 40

14 minutes ago, Disneybaby65 said:

I mean honestly depending how bad it is ur primary may be able to give you meds to help. I have 2 male pts that we got meds cause they just got that bad with they couldn't control when they pee'ed and one was in his 60's the other was like 40

I'm prone to headaches (sommon side effect of many meds) and try to limit medication. And I think I'll be ok with some bladder retraining and I restarted my Kegel exercises.

I wasn't having full accidents. It was more like the urge would come on faster than I am used to, then sometimes when I didn't have a bathroom nearby I might dribble in my panties. Most of my leaks were contained by a small period pad, I didn't feel the need to step up to larger pads or to buy incontinence pads yet.

6 hours ago, KarenWets said:

That is very wise! I like that!

3 hours ago, KarenWets said:

I'm prone to headaches (sommon side effect of many meds) and try to limit medication. And I think I'll be ok with some bladder retraining and I restarted my Kegel exercises.

I wasn't having full accidents. It was more like the urge would come on faster than I am used to, then sometimes when I didn't have a bathroom nearby I might dribble in my panties. Most of my leaks were contained by a small period pad, I didn't feel the need to step up to larger pads or to buy incontinence pads yet.

Pantie liners are really thin you almost don't feel them, those would be good to try. They're really just to protect underwear, I used them like one my period ends cause there's always that one spot that'll say fuck off to your cute panties  

2 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

Pantie liners are really thin you almost don't feel them, those would be good to try. They're really just to protect underwear, I used them like one my period ends cause there's always that one spot that'll say fuck off to your cute panties  

I know. Actually I think the correct product for me would be the Tena minis. But... not yet rady for that 😉 So I'm training my pelvic floor again (like I did after giving birth) and I'm working on my peeing habits. When I feel the need to go and I know it can't be a full bladder I will delay for a few minutes and in the bathroom I will do something else like tidy up a shelf in the cabinet. Retraining to break that "here's a toilet, gotta go now!" reflex.

My privates don't like wearing pads or pantyliners daily. After a while gets irritated, doesn't feel nice down there, and it also irritates my bladder more, a bit like a mild case of UTI.

So my strategy is to get my leaks down in frequency, so that I don't feel I need to wear protection all the time. An occasional leak is ok, women with kids have them sometimes. Nothing a clean pair of panties won't solve 😉

And in my case I even find it enjoyable when I'm in the right mood. I love putting myself in situations where leaking is a real risk. But I have to be in charge of the situation. 

12 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

So you've peed yourself when out drinking a few times, was that a secret bit of fun?