Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Peed my old bed at Mom's place over Thanksgiving Holiday.

8 hours ago, wetaccident said:

Great story, thank you for sharing! It sounds like your mom just took everything in stride which is quite nice. And handy still having the waterproof mattress cover and stuff on the bed.

@wetaccident You are welcomed.  Yes, I am lucky with my mom.  She is pretty chill.  She has always been supportive of my bedwetting and never has shamed or punished me for it.  I got pretty lucky in that area.  She knew it was beyond my control.  Now if my grades slipped, she was all over me.  🤣

16 hours ago, j2319 said:

Once I am in full realization that I had peed my bed I get up and like all bedwetters so check out the damage.  Why do we do that?? we wet and know it.

Why do we do that??
Yes, as a youngster I’d jump out of bed to check the damage hoping it was minimal.  Never the case, a side of me admired my creation.  The oblong stain with its jagged yellow border was a thing of beauty.  Mom didn’t see it that way.

@WBxx  IKR.   Like we know we are wet, we feel it.  Yet we still get out of the bed and check our shorts and the bed to see how wet.  I was never a heavy wetter so usually it was just a wet area on the bed where my mid section was and the front and maybe one side of my shorts/trackies/underwear (what ever I was wearing).  Sounds like you would pee a lot more at night. 

On 11/28/2022 at 8:09 PM, j2319 said:

@WBxx  IKR.   Like we know we are wet, we feel it.  Yet we still get out of the bed and check our shorts and the bed to see how wet.  I was never a heavy wetter so usually it was just a wet area on the bed where my mid section was and the front and maybe one side of my shorts/trackies/underwear (what ever I was wearing).  Sounds like you would pee a lot more at night. 

Yep, as a youngster waking wet I always got of bed to survey the damage before crawling back in till time to get up.  Even with a thirsty cotton mattress pad beneath my pajamas and bed were often wet from armpits to knees.  To mom’s chagrin even my pillow and blankets were sometimes “damaged”.  I was embarrassed and ashamed, yet a side of me enjoyed the whole thing.

On 11/30/2022 at 12:27 PM, WBxx said:

Yep, as a youngster waking wet I always got of bed to survey the damage before crawling back in till time to get up.  Even with a thirsty cotton mattress pad beneath my pajamas and bed were often wet from armpits to knees.  To mom’s chagrin even my pillow and blankets were sometimes “damaged”.  I was embarrassed and ashamed, yet a side of me enjoyed the whole thing.

Armpit to the knees???? Bro you was a pro total all in bedwetter.  I don't think I have ever wet so must that is was that big of a wet area.  

On 12/2/2022 at 10:07 PM, trekkie said:

Sounds like your body remembers your old bed and exactly what to do when you are asleep on it! 😄 It’s great that your mom is and always was so cool and understanding about it!

And yeah, I always check too. As if there are any other good reasons to feel like there’s a lake under you, lol. 

I hadn't thought of that, my body remember the teen years of peeing in that bed 3-4 times a week.  Trigger time.  

DEF, mom is a rock star in how she handled my bedwetting.  Much love to her then and now in her no drama approach to dealing with and accepting now that I pee my bed. 

Total Bro, why we bedwetters always be checking if we really are wet.  Like our underwear is wet, we feel it, we wet.... What we thinking, checking it we might find out we are actually dry and not wet?   🤣🤣. Total feel ya man. 

11 hours ago, j2319 said:

Armpit to the knees???? Bro you was a pro total all in bedwetter.  I don't think I have ever wet so must that is was that big of a wet area.

At times it seemed mom’s frustration was in proportion to the size of the stain.  Whatever, the magnitude of nocturnal wetting has always been important to me.

The largest I recall happened when bedwetting resumed at 19 after I got into beer drinking while still living at home.  First couple times the mattress took the brunt.  Then, without a word of warning, there was a rubber sheet beneath me.  Will never forget, still dark I woke soaked with the urge to go again.  On the verge of rewetting I decided to check first.  Despite pajamas, bottom sheet & mattress pad absorbing my pee atop the rubber sheet the stain was huge.  It was out to both edges of my single bed and not far from the ends.  Commonsense prevailed.  I used the bathroom before going back to bed.

Unfortunately this was before digital cameras.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...