Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I never have a chance to pee my pants, please help

Hi everyone, this is my first post here!

I am an 18 year old boy and still live with my parents. I really want to try peeing my pants soon, but I am so scared my parents will find out. I don't do my own laundry, since my mom is a control freak with laundry and doesn't trust anyone else doing it lol.

What I do now is pee in just my underwear in the shower, and then wash them with shower gel immediately, then let it dry on my radiator.

But I really want to try peeing my jeans, can anyone help me think of a way to do it without being caught? I have a family of 7, so there's almost always someone home.

I am afraid to tell you that it is very difficult for you to achieve it, unless one day you are alone for a couple of hours.

What you can do is, if you have a piece of furniture that nobody uses or touches in your room and a stove, what you can do is lock yourself in your room, urinate and then put those pants in water so they get completely wet, you don't necessarily need to wash them since depending on if you drank a lot of water previously, the urine will come out with little aroma so with water and then a quick drying in a stove is the only way to do it. then hide those pants in a place that nobody has access to.

Another way is in summer if you have your own pool, you can urinate before going swimming but you won't be able to enjoy having urinated pants for a long time.

I feel your pain. My parents were very strict. If we showed any desperation we would be verbally reprimanded.  God forbid if we wet our pants even if it was due to circumstances beyond our control. 

By my mid teens I had the intense desire to hold my pee and wet my pants. But I didn't dare.

This sounds really lame but it drove me nuts I had to try something.  I didn't evrn concider wetting my underwear like you have. I held my pee before taking a shower. Then I stood in the shower and held a washcloth over my penis and peed, befote turning on the water so  the cloth was dry.

Not the same as pants wetting but I got that naughty wetting fabric over my dick. It was better than nothing.

If you can wet then rinse your pants and hide them until they dry that could work. In fact if you are well hydrated , the smell may not be noticable if you can hide them until they are dry .

If you got away with i wetting your underwear that may have to suffice for now. Looking back I wish I had thought of that and not worried about getting caught. After all I did have a few accidents in my teen and pre teen years, mostly wetting just my briefs. I just put them in the hamper. Nobody noticed.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)