Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do You Know Significant Other & Siblings’ Bladder Habits?

You presumably have learned how long your siblings (if any) and significant other (if any) will wait from first mentioning a pee signal until declaring their pee need a five alarm emergency. That would be the situation with anyone you’d spent numerous days with. (I’ve dated girls who set bladder needs so far down the priority stack they’d often wait more four hours. Others have made bladder needs an absolute first priority – interrupting all other needs until serviced.) Any exceptions?

OTHO, How well can you predict when your significant other and/or sibling will get a pee urge? In what situations can you do so?

It seems that most of my friends and family go to the bathroom hardly at all especially when out in public which is the total opposite of me as everybody knows I'm going to use the bathroom wherever I happen to go. The running joke is that every toilet wherever we go is eventually going to have contact with my ass!

1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

You presumably have learned how long your siblings (if any) and significant other (if any) will wait from first mentioning a pee signal until declaring their pee need a five alarm emergency. That would be the situation with anyone you’d spent numerous days with. (I’ve dated girls who set bladder needs so far down the priority stack they’d often wait more four hours. Others have made bladder needs an absolute first priority – interrupting all other needs until serviced.) Any exceptions?

OTHO, How well can you predict when your significant other and/or sibling will get a pee urge? In what situations can you do so?

I once dating a girl who had the largest bladder ever! She peed like twice a day. Granted, when she did, she was gushing for several minutes. She could hold do well! She told me that her grandfather used to call her a camel die to how much water she retained. She had a big bladder and great control over it!

16 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

It seems that most of my friends and family go to the bathroom hardly at all especially when out in public which is the total opposite of me as everybody knows I'm going to use the bathroom wherever I happen to go. The running joke is that every toilet wherever we go is eventually going to have contact with my ass!

My sister is like this. But that is usually because she plans poorly. Like she will have to lee when we leave the house and on road trips she will chug water. My sister pees wherever we go to. But it is due to poor planning skills not a small bladder!

It was funny because I mentioned how I have known my cousin's wife for like nine years and I have never seen her go to the bathroom and then yesterday she mentioned having to go to the bathroom for the first time just as I was leaving!

@UrineLover1

"My sister is like this. But that is usually because she plans poorly. Like she will have to lee when we leave the house and on road trips she will chug water. My sister pees wherever we go to. But it is due to poor planning skills not a small bladder!"

Mom always drinking water and it annoys my dad how I can't go anywhere even like five minutes without bringing my bottle of water. But it's rare that I go on very long trip so I usually them had a bathroom pretty quickly. But when I know there's not going to be a bathroom I definitely plan for that, and what astonishes me again and again is how few women often do even though they know that could be an issue. Like the people around me think that I'm obsessively concerned and fixated on bathrooms, and I am, but what surprises me is that more people, particularly women, aren't!

4 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

It was funny because I mentioned how I have known my cousin's wife for like nine years and I have never seen her go to the bathroom and then yesterday she mentioned having to go to the bathroom for the first time just as I was leaving!

@UrineLover1

"My sister is like this. But that is usually because she plans poorly. Like she will have to lee when we leave the house and on road trips she will chug water. My sister pees wherever we go to. But it is due to poor planning skills not a small bladder!"

Mom always drinking water and it annoys my dad how I can't go anywhere even like five minutes without bringing my bottle of water. But it's rare that I go on very long trip so I usually them had a bathroom pretty quickly. But when I know there's not going to be a bathroom I definitely plan for that, and what astonishes me again and again is how few women often do even though they know that could be an issue. Like the people around me think that I'm obsessively concerned and fixated on bathrooms, and I am, but what surprises me is that more people, particularly women, aren't!

That is very true! Heck, I am a guy! Technically speaking, I could pee anywhere and hardly have to worry about long bathroom lines. But I ALWAYS think before I take even a sip of water in public. I am like you and fixated on where the nearest bathroom is at all times!

• 2 months later...

My partner's bladder is tiny. He goes about twice as often as me. But if he doesn't know where a bathroom is, he won't interrupt what we're doing until he's absolutely desperate. At one point we were in a restaurant and I literally thought he was going to wet himself. I took pity on him and told him I was going to go to the bathroom and he very urgently asked if I'd see one and if he could go first. I pointed it out and he nearly ran.