Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is OmoOrg.app and what does it do?

There was a menubar widget and when I hovered it said "install the app".  So I did and it installed "OmoOrg.app" which then opened the same www.omorashi.org web page I'd been on at the time.  So it's behaving like an additional browser.  

I think, "Aha, I bet it has a built-in downloader for offsite video links!"  and since the page I was on was about a wetting video on thisvid, I clickedit.  Opened in my regular browser.  Tried right-clicking instead.  Offered to save the link, but the file it would have saved was "download.html" -- not the video itself.

So... what's this OmoOrg.app good for, what does it do?  

I'm not trying to be critical, just curious.  (And wondering what I'm missing here).

This is more of a Chrome thing than an actual app we have developed. It essentially just adds the website to your home screen with customized browser colors/accents at the moment. It's something Google lets websites enable, but doesn't have much functional use we can expand on for the time being.

https://web.dev/learn/pwa/progressive-web-apps/

In the future it may become more useful, but at the moment it's unfortunately not anything really special.

Offering an actual fully fledged app that you could install from the app store would be difficult, primarily because Google wouldn't even let us post it there considering the websites adult nature.