Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Yoga seems to be the best to get her to wet

So my girlfriend and I have experimented with the best ways of getting her to wet. She can have trouble doing it deliberately, and the long pauses and the pressure she puts on herself can dampen the mood (bad ironic pun, I know). She has hurt her bladder by holding way too long and not being able to release, and that tends to dissuade her from trying again for awhile.

We have tried tickling with limited success, and pushing on her bladder or making her orgasm doesn't ever seem to cause release even if it is fun. What we have found is that when she does yoga, and she needs to go like 90/100, it can start to release on its own.

So this is a tip for those with a similar issue or who want to make real accidental wetting clips without faking or trying too hard. She has very good control and this worked very well within 20 minutes to make her lose it.

Needless to say it led to great sex and a lot of fun, with much less discomfort or effort than we are used to, and I wanted to share.

The first dribble as she was standing in the warrior stance was awesome, and as she kept going and losing more control, I could barely contain how horny it made me. Can recommend, 5/5 stars.

My gf is the same way as yours. Sometimes everything goes smoothly, but other times she tenses up and can't go, and she's got very good control so waiting for her to just 'lose it' isn't usually an option. Interesting to hear we're not alone with this niche mood killer. She's only truly lost control a couple times in our 11 year relationship.

So I think I might actually try this. Neither of us know anything about yoga though, do you have any guidance on which poses worked?

Guest readingissexy

I think I can probably weigh-in here. I’m a qualified yoga instructor and have found that some of the ladies in my classes, especially those with children, can experience this kind of accidental release. First things first though - please do not put your partner under pressure to perform, just because they are doing yoga. Not only could that cause some harm but it is also counter productive as the whole point is getting them to relax. 

The reason many women experience a bladder release during class is largely due to then feeling relaxed and this release of tension extending to the bladder. Try not to concentrate on the poses (asanas) but in the general feeling that yoga brings. The room should be warm, try playing the sound of ocean waves gently crashing on the shore to promote relaxation and to simulate the thought of water moving 😉

The sacral chakra is associated with the bladder so try standing or seated forward folds, wide-legged forward folds, reverse warrior, bound-angle pose (sitting on the floor with soles together, knees wide apart). Look up happy baby, gentle twisting poses, hero pose and camel pose, there are plenty of pictures / tutorials online. 

Some women can spurt a little during downward facing dog but that is a challenging pose and probably only occurs when there is an inherent bladder weakness. 

Once again stay safe, respect your partner and allow this to happen naturally or not at all. 

Just in case anyone is wondering I do not attempt to make any of this happen during my classes. Of course I like the idea of this kind of release provided it is intentional, but most of the ladies at my classes would be embarrassed by this kind of thing so it does not do much for me in a real world, non-consensual setting. 

Thanks for the info!

Just to clarify, I almost never even ask my partner to hold it until 'losing control' would be a realistic possibility - that just makes the pressure worse (sunk cost fallacy) and the whole lead up more unpleasant or even unsafe. Usually she just skips the bathroom for a bit and then goes if she's relaxed enough or shelves it if she's not. The yoga idea just sounds like a potentially fun thing to try that may or (more likely) may not yield any kind of wetting result, but should be a relaxing change of pace either way.

Guest readingissexy
57 minutes ago, bestrapperalive said:

Just to clarify, I almost never even ask my partner to hold it until 'losing control' would be a realistic possibility - that just makes the pressure worse (sunk cost fallacy) and the whole lead up more unpleasant or even unsafe.

Sorry for the abundance of caution dude, I’m sure you wouldn’t do anything to overly stress your partner. I find it hard to switch off the teachers voice sometimes when it comes to yoga talk 😅