Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Please Help!

I recently read a post on here about how women need to wait in long lines to use the restroom.

This is one of the many many MANY reasons I am angry with myself for having this fetish. I feel it is wrong and insensitive to people (mostly women) how have to pee a lot more and wait a lot longer all with smaller bladder sizes.

I have felt angry with myself for years for having this fetish for many reasons. But this reason (how I am so insensitive) is top of the list.

I am very new to this site. It occurred to me that maybe I could seek help here. If anyone has any advice or comments, I would really appreciate it! Not to pressure anyone, but I really hope someone comments because I don’t know what else to do.

Thank you all in advance! ❤️

Thank you both for being so kind. I can  already tell that there are a lot of nice people on this site! 😊 

Just out of plain curiosity, do either of you have a fetish for desperation. Like male desperation (watching men desperate to pee for instance). Is make desperation even a thing? I assume so. Do you know if any female gets aroused by watching men desperate for a toilet?

Thank you both again! ❤️

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@UrineLover1

"That’s interesting. If you don’t mind my asking, are you homosexual? Absolutely no shame if you are! It is just interesting that as a woman, you get exited by activities of other women."

Yes.

Thank you so much for answering! I REALLY hope I didn’t push too hard or anything. I am just really intrested in this stuff. I am also still trying to learn more about it to tell you the truth. I think this is really cool! ❤️❤️

I have this fetish but I also wish to strive for a more just world, where women can freely pee just as much as men can, and also tear down gender boundaries so arbitrary categories won't exclude people from peeing in certain places. People will accuse me of being a pervert who just wants to see hot and sexy people of all genders pee outdoors or on the street, and to them I say how dare you accuse me of something I am entirely guilty of? 

2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I have this fetish but I also wish to strive for a more just world, where women can freely pee just as much as men can, and also tear down gender boundaries so arbitrary categories won't exclude people from peeing in certain places. People will accuse me of being a pervert who just wants to see hot and sexy people of all genders pee outdoors or on the street, and to them I say how dare you accuse me of something I am entirely guilty of? 

Lol! It is great you are okay with people think of you like that. I know it is supposed to be ‘only men are perverts’. I also agree that we need to tare down any and all sexism and gender rules. I personally believe that sexism offends both men and women, just in different ways.

19 hours ago, UrineLover1 said:

Lol! It is great you are okay with people think of you like that. I know it is supposed to be ‘only men are perverts’. I also agree that we need to tare down any and all sexism and gender rules. I personally believe that sexism offends both men and women, just in different ways.

Plenty of women love to see men desperate for a pee, and plenty of women enjoy holding their own full bladder (and are turned on by and find the feeling pleasurable). You'll find countless of them on this site. There is nothing sexist or misogynistic about this kink. I'm honestly tempted to feel offense that you're insinuating that it is, but I know it comes from a place of self-hate and societal conformism, so I forgive you for thinking that way.