Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Stories where one gender is denied

Before I start, I know that some people aren't into this trope and quite frankly hate it, but please don't go on here just to hate on what some of us like just because you don't. I think we can all respect whatever trope we like 😁

Anyways, does anyone have any more stories where either the males can go pee but the females can't or vice versa? I've read "The City without a Ladies Room" and it's amazing, but I definitely need more. I don't really know why I'm really into this thread in fiction but I just find it immensely hot. Whether it's in a dystopian world where one gender is expected to hold it or an unfair scenario where one gender just doesn't have access to the bathroom.

I don't really mind if it's "Males can pee but females have to hold it" or "Females can pee but males have to hold it", maybe I prefer the latter but I still love both!

5 hours ago, Aera-3- said:

Before I start, I know that some people aren't into this trope and quite frankly hate it, but please don't go on here just to hate on what some of us like just because you don't. I think we can all respect whatever trope we like 😁

Anyways, does anyone have any more stories where either the males can go pee but the females can't or vice versa? I've read "The City without a Ladies Room" and it's amazing, but I definitely need more. I don't really know why I'm really into this thread in fiction but I just find it immensely hot. Whether it's in a dystopian world where one gender is expected to hold it or an unfair scenario where one gender just doesn't have access to the bathroom.

I don't really mind if it's "Males can pee but females have to hold it" or "Females can pee but males have to hold it", maybe I prefer the latter but I still love both!

Where can I read “The City without a Ladies Room”? 

On 11/25/2022 at 9:22 AM, Aera-3- said:

As a fan of male desperation, one of my favorite scenarios is a place where cultural values require men to hold while women can pee as often as they like.  The men are not forced to hold, but they value the demonstration of their masculinity when they do.  I have seen bits of this in real life.

On 11/30/2022 at 5:28 PM, Lisk said:

Combine it with a bullying scenario.

Huh, pee? You want to pee? Look, guys, the teacher's pet wants to pee! Who told you that you're allowed to do that, huh?! Oh, you probably think that you're special, right? Think you're better than us? Well, let me tell you something. Peeing is a privilege, not a human right. Now back to your seat!

I'd love to read extensive story on this topic (students keeping desperate teacher out of bathroom, cause he/she hadn't permited them to go before). I'm not much of a writer so I would really appreciate someone to write it.

Edit: Ohhh. Teacher's pet, not teacher. Sorry read it wrong. Still, the above applies.

Edited by MisterBlue (see edit history)

There was this one incident which happened recently with me where males couldn't pee but females could.

So I was at my friend's house and her flatmate (female) comes home drunk af with 2 guys and 1 more girl. The first thing she did was rush into her room and closed the door so that she could go pee in the attached toilet. Now there was only one more toilet left in the house. The other girl, as soon as she arrived, ran to me and told me she gotta pee too. So I showed her the other toilet and she rushed inside. The other 2 guys protested that they need to go really bad too and asked to go first. But obviously, everyone was like ladies should go first. It took her a couple of minutes and these 2 drunk guys were pee dancing like crazy. At one point, they were even about to pee through the balcony and it took us all our might to stop them.

On 11/30/2022 at 10:39 PM, Spectator9 said:

As a fan of male desperation, one of my favorite scenarios is a place where cultural values require men to hold while women can pee as often as they like.  The men are not forced to hold, but they value the demonstration of their masculinity when they do.  I have seen bits of this in real life.

My middle school days are somehow a little bit like this.

If girls ask for bathroom during a class they usually get the permissions to go. But the teacher sometimes think the male teenager should be strong enough to hold to the end of the class and deny their requests (sometimes punish the one who asked because he disturbed the class). If a boy asked, even other students may laugh at him about his weak bladder.

@Sudoers

"My middle school days are somehow a little bit like this.

If girls ask for bathroom during a class they usually get the permissions to go. But the teacher sometimes think the male teenager should be strong enough to hold to the end of the class and deny their requests (sometimes punish the one who asked because he disturbed the class). If a boy asked, even other students may laugh at him about his weak bladder."

My school was kind of the opposite where I remember my chauvinistic male teacher wouldn't allow the girls to use the bathroom because he thought that they just went in there to chitchat. To be fair though you might have a point about men feeling that their masculinity is challenged if they seem to indicate they have a weak bladder. Generally speaking with somebody asking to go in class it is usually a girl, simply because women often have more problems getting to a bathroom easily and end up desperate and in such situations more often. As I have said in numerous other threads it's usually easy for the guys to go to the bathroom between class but not so much for the girls, but I think the teachers are largely unsympathetic.

On 12/6/2022 at 1:38 AM, DesperateJill said:

@Sudoers

"My middle school days are somehow a little bit like this.

If girls ask for bathroom during a class they usually get the permissions to go. But the teacher sometimes think the male teenager should be strong enough to hold to the end of the class and deny their requests (sometimes punish the one who asked because he disturbed the class). If a boy asked, even other students may laugh at him about his weak bladder."

My school was kind of the opposite where I remember my chauvinistic male teacher wouldn't allow the girls to use the bathroom because he thought that they just went in there to chitchat. To be fair though you might have a point about men feeling that their masculinity is challenged if they seem to indicate they have a weak bladder. Generally speaking with somebody asking to go in class it is usually a girl, simply because women often have more problems getting to a bathroom easily and end up desperate and in such situations more often. As I have said in numerous other threads it's usually easy for the guys to go to the bathroom between class but not so much for the girls, but I think the teachers are largely unsympathetic.

In my opinion, the culture behind the differences is most of girls are taught that it’s a shameful thing to let others especially males know you need to pee. So when a girl  asked to go in the front of the whole class, the teacher usually suppose she should be on her absolute limitation (sometimes it’s true. I have witnessed a girl had already leaked several drops on her seat when she asked.) And the girls are not expected to use pee as excursion to left class for other issues. If possible they would rather use other excursions to hide the fact that they need to pee. Someone may say she feels sick and puke.

For boys the teacher may think about the possibility that they may do something else. Even they really need to pee, it may be not as emergent as the case when girls asked, like the scale 7/10. It should be fine to let they wait another 20 or 30 min til the end of the class. Actually it’s not true at least for me. Several times I hold to scale 9.9/10 and still decide not to ask. Only leaking can let me overcome the embarrassment and ask. Fortunately that never happen during my school days.

1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

In my school years ago, girls were more easily allowed to leave class for the girls' room partly because they may have reasons other than urinary.  Boys were more often discouraged or denied because (1) they were more likely to have nefarious reasons, or (2) boys were presumed to be able to hold it better.  

Yes that’s what exactly happened during my school days. Girls are never denied but sometimes boys are.

Actually for all cases I witnessed, the boys being denied did hold to the end of the class without accident. Though many of them had to use hands to help holding.

@Sudoers

"In my opinion, the culture behind the differences is most of girls are taught that it’s a shameful thing to let others especially males know you need to pee. So when a girl  asked to go in the front of the whole class, the teacher usually suppose she should be on her absolute limitation (sometimes it’s true. I have witnessed a girl had already leaked several drops on her seat when she asked.) And the girls are not expected to use pee as excursion to left class for other issues. If possible they would rather use other excursions to hide the fact that they need to pee. Someone may say she feels sick and puke."

I think part of the culture is more just that women are taught to be ashamed and uncomfortable with their bodies in general and to deny that they have bodily needs like urination and defecation as it is seen as impolite to mention those things to a woman is just obligated to hold it and not to bring attention to it.

"For boys the teacher may think about the possibility that they may do something else. Even they really need to pee, it may be not as emergent as the case when girls asked, like the scale 7/10. It should be fine to let they wait another 20 or 30 min til the end of the class. Actually it’s not true at least for me. Several times I hold to scale 9.9/10 and still decide not to ask. Only leaking can let me overcome the embarrassment and ask. Fortunately that never happen during my school days."

I can't really remember many instances of boys asking to go to the bathroom during class but whether the teacher would allow them I think depended a lot on behavior in general, as if they were a polite student who never caused trouble the teacher would be more likely to let them go, but if a child was a known troublemaker the teacher was more likely to deny them I think.

But the only incident that I can particularly remember is the one I have mentioned numerous times of the girl asking to go to the bathroom and telling the teacher that that she wished that he was a woman for a month when he denied her.

On 11/30/2022 at 11:28 AM, Lisk said:

Combine it with a bullying scenario.

Huh, pee? You want to pee? Look, guys, the teacher's pet wants to pee! Who told you that you're allowed to do that, huh?! Oh, you probably think that you're special, right? Think you're better than us? Well, let me tell you something. Peeing is a privilege, not a human right. Now back to your seat!

"You are wrong, peeing IS a human right! I will not sit down until all barriers of oppression are torn down! Workers of the world, urinate!" 

image.png

This might not be exactly what you're looking for, but this one is one of my personal favorites, to the point I wrote my own sequel/spinoff with the same setting. It follows a fictional country where for religious reasons, women are frowned upon for using the restroom. Guys can pee as much as they please, but as a trade off this society is lead with a lot more matriarchal emphasis. I won't spoil the whole story, but the structure and design of the story as a series of blog posts as well as the unique setting make this a personal highlight for "gendered restroom denial", if that can summarize it.

21 hours ago, OrionsBelt said:

This might not be exactly what you're looking for, but this one is one of my personal favorites, to the point I wrote my own sequel/spinoff with the same setting. It follows a fictional country where for religious reasons, women are frowned upon for using the restroom. Guys can pee as much as they please, but as a trade off this society is lead with a lot more matriarchal emphasis. I won't spoil the whole story, but the structure and design of the story as a series of blog posts as well as the unique setting make this a personal highlight for "gendered restroom denial", if that can summarize it.

Funnily enough, OP mentioned "City Without a Ladies' Room", which is one of my big inspirations for this one as well! Thanks for linking. Can't wait for your final draft of the spinoff 🙂