Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

To get to know Omorashi's world

Hello everyone! 

I'm really happy to discover this forum, especially because my boyfriend told me about his fetish for omorashi. 

First he was shy and all but I totally accept that! Just don't know it...

So now I'm here with a tones of questions and trying to understand what it is. So if someone can try and take time to explain it to me! Would be wonderful!

Lots of love !!

Koko

14 hours ago, pguy69 said:

I'm always up for answering questions too and my inbox is always open, ask anything you would like to know. Your partner is very lucky to have you!

Thanks! Well what I'd would like to know is mostly what it makes him feel. He likes to see women hold their pee, and then pee themselves but he can't explain what it makes him feel. I hold my pee ones but he was like "I like it hold it" but then just didn't care so I was a little disappointed on you are supposed to enjoy it but you finally don't care, but also want me to hold it? 

Don't understand and want to understand!

I'm projecting here of course, but he might just feel guilty about pressuring you in to doing something he knows is going to be uncomfortable and presumably unenjoyable for you.

If you want to push his buttons, engineer a situation where you really need to go but can't. Maybe coming home from a night out drinking, maybe on a long car ride somewhere. Mention your need when there's no easy way for you to go and then tell him how YOU'RE feeling as it gets worse and worse. When you finally get him, leave the bathroom door open.

Most likely, this will drive him wild and if you react positively to his arousal and then talk about the situation with him after sexy time he might open up about it more.

On 11/27/2022 at 4:56 PM, kokoaussie3059 said:

Thanks! Well what I'd would like to know is mostly what it makes him feel. He likes to see women hold their pee, and then pee themselves but he can't explain what it makes him feel. I hold my pee ones but he was like "I like it hold it" but then just didn't care so I was a little disappointed on you are supposed to enjoy it but you finally don't care, but also want me to hold it? 

Don't understand and want to understand!

Yes, I guess it is hard to explain to someone who doesn't get it, but if he has a desperation fetish, and it sounds like he does, there is nothing more exciting than seeing someone absolutely desperate to pee. Think about the time you had to pee the worst, and that is where his fun starts, the pain, fear of humiliation and sheer helplessness will all play a part in what he is feeling, but he wants to see you go through that barrier and keep holding despite your entire body screaming at you to let it go! Wiiguy is right, if you are trying to push his buttons, then that caught short desperation in public will really get his heart racing! He is lucky to have someone who is so accommodating and trying to understand!