Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm sort of a bed wetter. I can go months without having an incident, but when I do, it's usually caused by too much to drink late at night. Sometimes I even wet my pants when I'm awake completely by accident on those nights. Whoever either (or both) of those things happen, I tend to wet the bed most nights for the next 2 weeks or so. I usually try to put on a diaper for nighttime when I know there's a possibility of me wetting, but it doesn't always happen or it catches me off guard and my bed gets a soaking. Those are the only nights I don't love that it happened though. My partner and I sleep in the same bed so I can imagine they might be annoyed waking up with damp because of me. If I'm sleeping alone or have protection on, I love it when I wake up wet with the only downside being laundry lol

Here is my bedwetting history.  I was a chronic bedwetter growing up.  I would wet my bed just about every night through elementary school.  In middle school it was more like 3-4 times a week peeing my bed.  Then in to high school I was at 1-3 wet nights a week with it more frequent at the beginning and down to like once a week or less by senior year.  

Side note, Seinor year I peed my bed the first day of school and woke wet the last day of school.  IDK why but I find that a curious fact, started wet and ended wet.  I also peed in my bed and woke up wet on the day of our graduation ceremony.  I remember being there sitting during graduation and wondering if .... no, knowing that I was the only dude there who had to wash his sheets that morning.  

Thankfully I had a supportive mom who knew my bedwetting was beyond my control and did not punish or shame me for my wetting.  Going into middle school I asked her to show me how to wash my sheets and clothes so she didn't have to.  Single parent and I wanted to help out where I could.  

Continuing the timeline, going into college I was still wetting but it started to decrease and varied from once a week to one to two times a month.  Course during times of stress or over tired the frequency would increase dramatically.  Finals week would result in a regress to elementary school frequency of just about every night wet during the week.  

Post college to date (I'm 35 now, just had a birthday last week 🎉) my bedwetting has been about the same for the most part happening a few times a month.  Sometimes more frequent, sometimes less.  

As to if I enjoy it.  Meh, I don't look forward to waking up wet, but when I do I am not upset about it either.  I just kinda take it in stride.  I accept it as part of my life and something I need to deal with.  No big deal, just routine.  I do get frustrated sometimes that I still pee the bed, but that is usually short lived.  

Sorry if this was way too long or way more than what you all wanted to read.  Just sharing my life and history with bedwetting.  

On 11/26/2022 at 12:33 PM, DiaperedGuy said:

I often have pee dreams that almost always end up with me waking up wet for real.  I do enjoy it most of the time. Diapers are my preference for this, but sometimes it happens without too. 

Those pee dreams be a real thing.  I don't wake up wet every time I have one, but if I pee in a dream there is a high chance that I will wake up wet. 

I still wet the bed and I'm 44. I got it under control in high school and my early 20's, it only happened a few times a year or if I was sick. I could always tell I was coming down with a cold because the first symptom would be wetting the bed. That would always mean at least a week of wet nights. I travel a lot and after wetting one too many hotel beds I decided to try diapers. It has turned into a love / hate relationship. I am firmly convinced the diapering contributed to my un-training and I almost always wear diapers to bed. I don't consider myself an AB or really a DL but I do like the ABU and Rearz ones. If I have to wear them, at least let them feel cute. Do I enjoy it? Sometimes but, I'd be just as happy if the bedwetting fairy could wave a magic wand and make it stop.