Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMG_2794.MOV   Was originally gonna have a big accident after a long day at work....but today was just to mentally draining....Not to bore or depress anyone but it was a long day with my ca

IMG_2964.MOV FullSizeRender.MOV

Took a quick pic of scrubs~ yes they're wrinkled I forgot to take them out 😴 

I do have scrubs in a lot of colors....might keep this thread and post more of them on my longer shift days. Gotten a few questions, I'm a medical assistant I  work with patients and do a variety of testing and I handle insurance and auths etc. 

Edited by Disneybaby65 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Disneybaby65 said:

00:26

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:34 / 00:34
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Was originally gonna have a big accident after a long day at work....but today was just to mentally draining....Not to bore or depress anyone but it was a long day with my cancer patients and fighting insurance assholes.  Came home tired as hell, and took a cat nap kinda given up on the day....but I woke up having to pee still in my scrubs...I tossed and turned a bit then just got up and figured I need to shower anyway so why not. 

00:01

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:28 / 00:28
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

00:00

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:00
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

00:09

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:38 / 00:38
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

That was lovely and you are a sexy lady! I kept checking this forum several times today just special to see this. Thank you for sharing it. And insurance companies can be a major pain to deal with. I've learned this from dealing with my own and reading about other people's experiences.

I do have scrubs in a lot of colors....might keep this thread and post more of them on my longer shift days. Gotten a few questions, I'm a medical assistant I  work with patients and do a variety of testing and I handle insurance and auths etc. 

That would be awesome! I'd love to see you let go in scrubs every day if you want to! and thank you for telling us what you do.

Tomorrow I have a long day at work, I'm dreading already...so I thought it'd be nice to looking forward to wetting them after work.  I have a lot of colors for scrubs. 

Any suggestions which color I should wear ? 

Grey or tan?  Light Blue?

Anything but black honestly.  My wife only has black and I have wet them just because I love the look of we scrubs so much.  It didn't really show up.

29 minutes ago, Mariner62 said:

Love the videos.  Very nice.  Do you have a pair of light blue scrubs you could wet?

I do 💙

3 minutes ago, jpee said:

Anything but black honestly.  My wife only has black and I have wet them just because I love the look of we scrubs so much.  It didn't really show up.

Actually blacks and like bright red are the only colors I can't wear. Lolz so I have a few diff options, I have a baby blue 

34 minutes ago, jpee said:

Actually blacks and like bright red are the only colors I can't wear. Lolz so I have a few diff options, I have a baby blue 

Aww too bad I had the blue bra on in my leggings pictures....they match the blue scrubs  💔 (this should be separate, idk why it wants to combine replies with a post) 

Edited by Disneybaby65 (see edit history)

So to add to a tiring day, my bathrooms still under construction. (Contractor didn't finish the other bathroom in my homes up 3 flights of stairs) so I wrapped up after grabbed a towel and took a shower after. But coming home it was so late I just took my mirror and put a towel down as you can see. Not as good an angle as my phone stand but I was too tired to set things up as you can see. 😴 that did feel nice flowing out and I love when the warmth takes over and drips down the ankles. I feel that tingling start in my stomach and me personally right in the nipples~ while it would've matched better I wore my white Lacey bra today instead of the blue. This once definitely an exhausted wet, sorry not as cute as the other video ~ but couldn't let a bad day take everything away 😉

Edited by Disneybaby65
Mis spelled a word and fixed a sentence. Half asleep (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

So to add to a tiring day, my bathrooms still under construction. (Contractor didn't finish the other bathroom in my homes up 3 flights of stairs) so I wrapped up after grabbed a towel and took a shower after. But coming home it was so late I just took my mirror and put a towel down as you can see. Not as good an angle as my phone stand but I was too tired to set things up as you can see. 😴 that did feel nice flowing out and I love when the warmth takes over and drips down the ankles. I feel that tingling start in my stomach and me personally right in the nipples~ while it would've matched better I wore my white Lacey bra today instead of the blue. This once definitely an exhausted wet, sorry not as cute as the other video ~ but couldn't let a bad day take everything away 😉

Hoping we get to see you some day without a bra🙏.

4 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

00:00

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

• Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

• Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

0569BDB8-5F24-4F25-A5FB-499671FA3424.jpeg

D1802AE6-1716-4217-B8BF-4397B26D494B.jpeg

1C9FA74B-DA18-4044-AB11-D652A3B241AC.jpeg

Lovely! Thank you for sharing

37 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Your scrubs looked pretty wet when the video started. Was this because you could not hold it while you set up? It looks like you peed a lot getting your feet soaked. How long since you last peed, and how long did you have to pee ? I enjoy your videos.

Lolz no dry to start might be the lighting in my room, was just really tired. I peed about 4 hours before and wasn't really big urge to pee, could've held alot longer actually but was so tired 😴 if I have to bust I cover the front, the longest I've held with having to pee is 8 hours