Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi pet peeves / unpopular opinions / hot takes

Have any of you got any pet peeves or unpopular opinions about the community, this site, or the fetish in general. 

A major one for me is in interactive stories - whenever there’s an option for the character to keep on holding, that’s chosen. I feel like if the author didn’t intervene the character would never pee. What happened to a good old fashioned accident (or even better, a deliberate wetting)???

6 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I REALLY dislike the "one gender gets to pee while the other has to hold it" premise. Like REALLY REALLY dislike it. Not only does it awaken the angry anti-sexism revolutionary in me, it's so limiting to cisheteronormativity. Either everyone gets to pee (at least, isn't limited by gender), or no one does! 

Agree with that up to a point, and it’s certainly a very cliched scenario. On the other hand, “fantasy” scenarios do allow you to explore things that couldn’t, wouldn’t or shouldn’t happen in the real world, within reason.

I have zero interest in humiliation. I think this fetish grew out of a fear of having a public accident and being humiliated by it, and to me the hottest thing is peeing your pants with no shame. I like the idea of someone being caught out with nowhere to pee, and just choosing not to be stressed out or embarrassed about it at all. They think, "well, I'll hold it if I can, and if I can't or if it gets too unpleasant to keep trying, then I'll just let it go and keep on enjoying my day. When you gotta go, you gotta go, after all, so there's no sense in being ashamed of it." 

I don't know if it qualifies as a pet peeve since I'm not bothered by the fact that most people seem to prefer that element of humiliation, it's more that I wish I could find more stuff that doesn't have it. It feels like being the only person without a foot fetish, so every story you read has an unnecessary three paragraphs of describing the character's feet and you just have to sigh and skim through to get back to the part you like. 

40 minutes ago, Spectre Jester said:

My unpopular opinion is that the Just-Made it scenario is incredibly frustrating, blue balls as some may put it. I kinda feel like my time was just wasted if I watch a video or read a story and the character actually makes it in the end. The only time I'm mostly fine with it is if it's a too late kinda scenario. The character pulls their underwear down/ to the side and pees in the toilet, but they've already soaked 90% of their underwear. Maybe I'm just an omo traditionalist. I'm really big into humiliation and I find wet clothing incredibly sexy.

Definitely agree… I like almost made it, but there has to be a significant amount of wetting involved!

See, I'm aware that I'm weird about this, but I don't really like stories or scenarios where the omorashi itself is sexual.  Whether that be another character forcing someone to hold for their pleasure (extra points off if it's nonconsensual), or the character doing it to themselves because they like it.

I think because, for me, the best part of the experience is the struggle.  The fight to hold it in and to find a way to keep dry.  It just strikes me as off when ulterior motives are introduced.  It can work in real life, because real desperation in the wild is hard to find, but I don't get what appeals to people about it in fiction.

Also, I echo some of the sentiments above on humiliation.  I don't like it.  The character can feel embarrassed for themselves, but I don't like the idea of other people making fun of someone or treating them badly because of an accident.

• The topic was featured

I have a few. I'm not sure if I consider them all that spicy since most of them are just "I like things one way and some other people do and some other people don't" but hey. Also everything I'll say probably needs like fifteen asterisks. Turns out fetishes are weird and complicated. Also I want to note this is me describing what is and isn't my fetish. Nothing about this is stuff I consider "bad" or whatever, any more than I consider the foot fetish "bad". It's just another fetish I don't share.

-I don't really care about wetting at all. That's may be sort of misleading, but wettings by themselves do very little for me. I care a lot about desperation and relief, and wettings tend to have less of this. A character wetting themselves and expressing a lot of relief can be hot, though.

-I don't like small bladders and incontinence for much the same reason. Small bladders are a bit like wetting though, it can be hot to me, it just isn't as often. Incontinence I am basically incompatible with.

-I don't like ABDL stuff for much the same reason, with more or less the same asterisks and reservations. I could think of a scenario where a character uses a diaper that I would find hot but... you get the picture.

-Despite the other stuff, I also don't really care for extreme desperation. Specifically, when I think about extreme desperation it usually comes with a scaled up physical element (like a really distented bladder and unreasonable amounts of pee) but usually without a scaled up "sense of desperation" or whatever you would call it. Basically, I'm not super into a character holding 100 times what they're supposed to be able to or whatever but still acting like a "normal desperate person". I especially don't like it when relief stops being a goal or even possible. Again again asterisks bla bla bla you know the drill.

11 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

I have zero interest in humiliation. I think this fetish grew out of a fear of having a public accident and being humiliated by it, and to me the hottest thing is peeing your pants with no shame. I like the idea of someone being caught out with nowhere to pee, and just choosing not to be stressed out or embarrassed about it at all. They think, "well, I'll hold it if I can, and if I can't or if it gets too unpleasant to keep trying, then I'll just let it go and keep on enjoying my day. When you gotta go, you gotta go, after all, so there's no sense in being ashamed of it." 

I don't know if it qualifies as a pet peeve since I'm not bothered by the fact that most people seem to prefer that element of humiliation, it's more that I wish I could find more stuff that doesn't have it. It feels like being the only person without a foot fetish, so every story you read has an unnecessary three paragraphs of describing the character's feet and you just have to sigh and skim through to get back to the part you like. 

I so second this! An unbothered wetting, or even better, peeing your pants with pride and enjoying the naughty aspect, is far and away my favourite to read and experience

14 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

I don't really enjoy humiliation that much either.

3 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

I have a few. I'm not sure if I consider them all that spicy since most of them are just "I like things one way and some other people do and some other people don't" but hey. Also everything I'll say probably needs like fifteen asterisks. Turns out fetishes are weird and complicated. Also I want to note this is me describing what is and isn't my fetish. Nothing about this is stuff I consider "bad" or whatever, any more than I consider the foot fetish "bad". It's just another fetish I don't share.

-I don't really care about wetting at all. That's may be sort of misleading, but wettings by themselves do very little for me. I care a lot about desperation and relief, and wettings tend to have less of this. A character wetting themselves and expressing a lot of relief can be hot, though.

-I don't like small bladders and incontinence for much the same reason. Small bladders are a bit like wetting though, it can be hot to me, it just isn't as often. Incontinence I am basically incompatible with.

-I don't like ABDL stuff for much the same reason, with more or less the same asterisks and reservations. I could think of a scenario where a character uses a diaper that I would find hot but... you get the picture.

-Despite the other stuff, I also don't really care for extreme desperation. Specifically, when I think about extreme desperation it usually comes with a scaled up physical element (like a really distented bladder and unreasonable amounts of pee) but usually without a scaled up "sense of desperation" or whatever you would call it. Basically, I'm not super into a character holding 100 times what they're supposed to be able to or whatever but still acting like a "normal desperate person". I especially don't like it when relief stops being a goal or even possible. Again again asterisks bla bla bla you know the drill.

Wetting is alright it's just not that interesting to me.

18 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

It always annoys me when someone posts a general interesting question, relevant to anyone, and then they say “only females, please”.
The discussion often gets more interesting if more people have the chance to take part in it, and I just think it´s unnecessary to exclude people from participating when instead you cold just scroll past the posts you may not be interested in. I´m female, but I lose interest in replying in threads like that, because I get the feeling they just want some female content to jerk off to.  

I just thought I´d add: Yes, I know this is a fetish site. Yes, I also get off on stories I read on here. But I´m talking about general discussions now. 

I mean I'd only really post questions limited to one gender because I wanna get their perspective on something, like "Guys, what kind of underwear do you prefer, boxers or briefs?" I in no way want to exclude people though! 

I don’t like how quick people are to snap at other peoples post just because they didn’t like something pictured.  I personally only like women’s wetting clothes but don’t feel the need to snap a every male post or female peeing without clothes. 
Secondly I don’t find the discord fun to chat in at all. Maybe I’m doing it wrong, but as a male that just wants to chat while holding it’s hard to find people to chat with. 

1) I don't care for the furry content that is on the site. I feel like that is an entirely different fetish in relation to omorashi. It's never been my jam and I would prefer it was changed to something different.

2) It gets tiring seeing the numerous amount of people trying to sell content when it comes to this fetish within the community. I remember it was easier to talk with people about this fetish without having to be placed behind a paywall. I understand it has demand and I respect people trying to make a living, but a lot of people start selling from the get-go without establishing an audience or trust with a consumer. From a consumer standpoint, you have to take a leap of faith and hope the content is worthwhile with your money. If it's not, its money down the drain.

3) This one is more preference, but simple wetting rarely does it for me. I enjoy seeing a struggle to hold the pee in before the release. The squirming, the moans, the leaks, are all what turns me on when it comes to Omorashi and I feel it's a dying art nowadays since it appears more people prefer only the wetting aspect.

1)I'm bored of content where you just pee in the toilet or just standing (in the bathtub) and pee. There's nothing to it. A good wetting for me has more aspects than just peeing. Squirming, desperation, leaking and the ending burst, not just start the camera and go. The whole scene is important. That's the fact that I only have VERY few male desperation/wetting/peeing videos. I'm not gay, but a very good scenario, especially one where I could see myself in, arouses me, too. 

2) Censored genitalia. I'm from the west and there it's "normal" to see everything and censoring (I look at you, JAVs) doesn't do it for me. And most of the few JAVs who aren't censored fall in my first point (just flat peeing).

I don’t really like stories where the omo is basically the only thing going on, no interesting plot or characters or setting, just someone peeing themselves because reasons. I’m really picky about that kinda thing, like the omo should be a part of the narrative instead of the whole story. That’s why it’s so special when someone wets themselves in a normal story, even if it is less descriptive.

Lots of interesting thoughts here and I agree and disagree with some of them. I'm very interested in the gender differences between peeing and the unfair situations that often result in female desperation probably because that's been my personal experience overwhelmingly.

I'm not into humiliation or wetting or diapers, but I do like the awkward tension that comes from a person being desperate particularly when others aren't. I do like it when the character either just makes it or it ends without them getting relief.

And I agree that an omorashi story should have more than just the omorashi going on as there should be some actual plot and story around it like you would with any other story.

I don't use this site particularly to sell content although I have links to my blog where every single update has links to my books that I hope people will buy, and I suspect that most of the sales I have had of my omorashi books were from people checking my blog link on this particular website.

On 11/24/2022 at 4:09 AM, Ms. Tito said:

I REALLY dislike the "one gender gets to pee while the other has to hold it" premise. Like REALLY REALLY dislike it. Not only does it awaken the angry anti-sexism revolutionary in me, it's so limiting to cisheteronormativity. Either everyone gets to pee (at least, isn't limited by gender), or no one does! 

Interesting, never really thought of this as a cis-man. I feel like 90% of omo fics are just finding excuses for someone to not be able to go, but this one feels cheap. 

On 11/24/2022 at 12:27 PM, peepantsrunner said:

have zero interest in humiliation. I think this fetish grew out of a fear of having a public accident and being humiliated by it, and to me the hottest thing is peeing your pants with no shame. I like the idea of someone being caught out with nowhere to pee, and just choosing not to be stressed out or embarrassed about it at all. They think, "well, I'll hold it if I can, and if I can't or if it gets too unpleasant to keep trying, then I'll just let it go and keep on enjoying my day. When you gotta go, you gotta go, after all, so there's no sense in being ashamed of it." 

See what you mean. Whether it’s because the character enjoys wetting, the character doesn’t care about wetting, or they’re choosing to give up and hold it, it adds a lot more variety to the average omorashi pipeline of start feeling desperate -> can’t go -> hold until their close -> lose it at the last moment 

18 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

I don't like ABDL stuff for much the same reason, with more or less the same asterisks and reservations. I could think of a scenario where a character uses a diaper that I would find hot but... you get the picture.

Agreed, and props to the admins for giving ABDL stuff it’s own space. 

On 11/24/2022 at 9:17 AM, Tellnoone said:

It always annoys me when someone posts a general interesting question, relevant to anyone, and then they say “only females, please”.
The discussion often gets more interesting if more people have the chance to take part in it, and I just think it´s unnecessary to exclude people from participating when instead you cold just scroll past the posts you may not be interested in. I´m female, but I lose interest in replying in threads like that, because I get the feeling they just want some female content to jerk off to.  

I would be willing to think this is for kicks, so have the gender they’re attracted to telling them things about their kink. 

On 11/23/2022 at 10:09 PM, Ms. Tito said:

I'm anti sexism/misogyny as well but I still enjoy stories like that because they are unfortunately true to life. One gender getting to pee while another does not is sadly not uncommon so those stories resonate with me for that reason.

Personally i've never been into nude desperation, it's like once you're nude that kind of removes any real stakes or tension since losing control isn't a big deal in that scenario. Like there's one story from Shara and Ger's called "Holly Goes Shopping" that I was enjoying until part 2 when the story got to a point where Holly ended up nude and i'm like "where the hell is the tension and suspense in her being desperate while nude?" I was so disappointed with that that I wasn't even bummed that the story never got a continuation after part 2, because I can't think of any satisfying way that story could've ended after where it left off.

I also don't find women being desperate while pregnant very sexy personally to go along with the incontinence thing from earlier.

I don't mind people wanting to sell videos of this sort of thing since i've almost never felt any desire to purchase them myself because that sort of thing does not turn me on nearly as much as just seeing a fictional character desperate to pee in a film or TV show(or reading a story about it)in general I rarely if ever watch actual wetting videos.

Also not into ABDL stuff like at all. Bedwetting is kinda eh for me, don't hate it but it does not really get me off much either.

On 11/24/2022 at 12:02 PM, Kid_Omo said:

See, I'm aware that I'm weird about this, but I don't really like stories or scenarios where the omorashi itself is sexual.  Whether that be another character forcing someone to hold for their pleasure (extra points off if it's nonconsensual), or the character doing it to themselves because they like it.

I think because, for me, the best part of the experience is the struggle.  The fight to hold it in and to find a way to keep dry.  It just strikes me as off when ulterior motives are introduced.  It can work in real life, because real desperation in the wild is hard to find, but I don't get what appeals to people about it in fiction.

Also, I echo some of the sentiments above on humiliation.  I don't like it.  The character can feel embarrassed for themselves, but I don't like the idea of other people making fun of someone or treating them badly because of an accident.

I like those kinds of stories when a character starts off not being into omo but then getting into it after they end up unintentionally wetting themselves.

I'm OK with humiliation in omo stories up to a point as long as it does not go too overboard. Like I love Gillian's stories on Shara and Ger's but I feel like she's too harsh on the characters in her stories at times.

Edited by LifeIsStrange
fixing grammar mistake (see edit history)
7 hours ago, JimSpurs666 said:

Interesting, never really thought of this as a cis-man. I feel like 90% of omo fics are just finding excuses for someone to not be able to go, but this one feels cheap. 

k. 

See that actually feels less cheap to me then most omo scenarios because i've heard of plenty of real life situations where women couldn't relieve themselves but the guys could.