Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ok fun question! I know this is more mood, how do you know what outfit you wanna wet? Sometimes I can't decide if I wanna wet something, comfy, sexy or what. A lot of times I video my accidents for my partner....and I find my comfier outfits don't always show so well. And sometimes I just don't have energy to put some outfits on just for a wet. (Sometimes) sometimes I kinda wanna mix and out my lingerie under my jeans and a tank but idk....I'd love some suggestions to get more of his attention. But I thought I'd see if anyone else thought about the clothing as much, or is it more when the opportunity presents itself to take it. (Not that that's a bad option either) 

I am more into female desperation than holding to be honest. But every now and then I do wet myself.

I always pick something that can easily show the wet spot.

I’m going to tell you what I like (as a guy). Feel free to take it or not. But I love when a woman is wearing blue (like a cerulean) jeans and a belt. I love bare feet and a pretty smile as she wets herself. Also a t-shirt. I personally don’t care for women wetting dresses or skirts or anything. (Although that can be sexy too!) Also make sure after you wet to show him your wet panties. Such a turn on! Hope this helps! 😊 

I guessit depends what are you into? Intentional wettings or accidents. And in case of accidents, if you're wired for drips and leaks or if you're the kinda girl who can't stop when she goes 😊

If you're not too self conscious to wear skirts or dresses, they might be fun for accidents. Even a small leak when standing goes straight to the floor, oops 😉 And you can lift your skirt and show your partner the wet spot in your panties, I personally find that very hot.

For the rest, I noticed that loose fitting jeans may be less suitable for this fun as they hide a lot. I had an accident this summer where I didn't make it on time and leaked considerably while running to the bathroom, but my jeans didn't really show anything in the telltale places.

Light colored, tight fitting pants show more.

I guess it depends on what I'm more in the mood to wet. Do I feel like wetting my old pajama shorts, made of traditional fabric and somewhat tight-fitting around the butt if I haven't worn them since washing them last? Do I want to wet spandex boxer briefs that resemble skintight shorts? Do I want to wet pajama pants, because I love pajama pants wettings (usually female but my own wettings are in their own category)? Do I want to wet my ladies' shorts, to either add a "naughtier" feeling to it or give the illusion I am a girl wetting herself?

And sometimes I just feel like peeing in whatever I am wearing at the time. A few days ago, I was going to wash my sweat pants and take a bath in my boxer briefs underneath, and I wet my pants standing in the bathtub before taking them off.