Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate

How Much Would You Pay For Genuine Desperation Content  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for clip involving a female genuinely about to piss herself in an everyday situation such as coming home desperate to pee, with genuinely not making it to the bathroom - with the video being short 5 minutes though not cut

• Zero
    • $5
    • $10
    • More than $10

Tbh while this situation can be fun, there's so many short ~5 minutes clips similar to that available everywhere and already seen by myself, that I don't feel it worth money. If I pay occasionally small amounts of money for the content, it's done very selectively and certainly not for such generic videos with a random woman.

Edited by SpaceWonderer (see edit history)

I agree with others over here. My favourite kind of videos are the ones made by girls who make them for fun. They like showing their desperation and that's what turns me on the most. As soon as money is involved, it's a huge turn off because I know the girl is not doing it for fun but just for the money.

This being said, I know there are a lot of guys out there who like paying money for this stuff so maybe they'll be into it.