Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Extreme taxi desperation

2 minutes ago, Seifer69 said:

Good story and well done on making it!!

Thank you! NGL it's a miracle that I made it

1 minute ago, BB1BBB said:

Did he keep slowing down and stopping at traffic lights too early? That's always a giveaway!

Honestly, I didn't even notice, if I focused on anything else but holding even for a second I would have lost control 

Just now, BB1BBB said:

I also loved the description of how determined you were not to admit needing to pee. I'm always like that: no-one ever needs to know about it but me!

Honestly, I can sometimes be vocal about needing to pee, but that time I was genuinely ashamed of being unable to hold it like a big girl for just 20 minutes more. 20 minutes is basically nothing, and having to stop because I couldn't last even for such a ridiculous amount of time was just sooo humiliating 😭

1 minute ago, BB1BBB said:

I reckon your taxi driver probably was enjoying it to some extent otherwise he'd have stopped when you asked. Mean guy.

I'm not saying I wouldn't have done the same, though. 😄

It's a bummer that I didn't know about this site back then. If I had an account I could have posted in "Live action omorashi" and maybe with y'all's support I would be able to make it to the airport without embarrassing myself...

Just now, soo-pis-sed said:

It's a bummer that I didn't know about this site back then. If I had an account I could have posted in "Live action omorashi" and maybe with y'all's support I would be able to make it to the airport without embarrassing myself...

It DEFINITELY does help to have something to take your mind off it. Problem with being stuck in the back of a taxi is that's the ONLY THING you can think about.

I'd have definitely given you some moral encouragement

28 minutes ago, BB1BBB said:

It DEFINITELY does help to have something to take your mind off it. Problem with being stuck in the back of a taxi is that's the ONLY THING you can think about.

I agree that a distraction works just fine if you're going to hold for a long time. 

In my case, I still don't know if my bladder was filled up to is absolute limit (it definitely seemed so, and if I didn't know that bladders don't rupture by themselves I would surely be worried that it would rupture) or it wasn't THAT full and partially it was in my head. If it was actually full beyond limit, of course I would have peed myself no matter what I did. If it only seemed so, maybe distraction would have helped and after switching my attention the urge would have faded away to some degree.

5 minutes ago, holdit247 said:

You need to train harder 😂 I only pee once most evenings out no matter how many beers AND waters I've drunk. 

Great story/anecdote. 

Excuse me but either you have several bladders or you don't drink that much 🤷‍♀️ Liquid doesn't just disappear. Even if you have one of the super rare 2L bladders, still it's just 4 beers which isn't much.

1 minute ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Liquid doesn't just disappear. Even if you have one of the super rare 2L bladders, still it's just 4 beers which isn't much.

Mine is 1800ml, so nearly 😎

If I go out and drink maybe 6 pints of beer, I'll also have 2 or 3 pints of water to avoid a hangover.  I don't generally need to go more than once, although I enjoy the taxi ride home of course.  I start by not letting myself go until everyone else I'm out drinking with has peed.  Sometimes they go twice before I do!  Maybe you're one of those.

8 hours ago, pguy69 said:

Well this is superb, one of my favourite scenarios, brought to life. Would have been very interesting if there were no more bathrooms and you had to wait until the airport. Would have been a struggle, but could you have found the strength if ABSOLUTELY necessary?

I was ready to hold for as long as physically possible! So again, it depends on whether my bladder was actually THAT full or not. If it had been possible to make it to the airport and there were no bathrooms, I would've gone insane from that bladder torture but still refused to let anything go. I've never had an accident in my adult life. But my kidneys were basically in rapid desperation mode. If for example they sent 1,5 liters of liquid straight into my bladder during the ride, and my capacity is only slightly above a liter, that's definitely an overfill haha, so I wouldn't be able to hold it no matter how determined I was and how absolutely necessary it was to keep holding, it would be literally impossible. I clearly had that feeling of being overfilled lol!

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)