Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Full bladder in a car

I find that the daily commute can lul you into a false sense of security. For example, you know how long it should take, so you might not relieve yourself before leaving, even if you need to pee quite badly. Then all it takes is a car accident, or larger than expected volumes of traffic, and you'll be in trouble.

However, I usually pee before leaving on a long trip, even if I don't really need to go, for the very reason that I don't know how long it'll take before I next get the opportunity to use the toilet.

For me it’s usually the drive home from work. Towards the end of the work day the need will start creeping in but I get so focused on work and wanting to finish my task that I push the need to pee aside. When the day is finally over and I stand up I can feel the beating in my pants but it’s just a 15 minute drive home, I can make it, I don’t want to waste time peeing before leaving the office. I just want to get out. It’s usually about halfway home that the urge hits full force and I’m regretting every decision Leading up to this moment. As soon as I walk in the door the dogs are begging to go out and I know if I don’t take them now they’ll pee on the floor. (I’m nearing that point myself). I quickly get their leashes on while crossing my legs and trying not to bend over because I know getting up without losing control will be tough. I walk them as fast as I can while squirming in place watching them release their bladders into the grass. 

I guess I got a little carried away with my answer. But to sum up, it’s worse on the drive home from work, even Just a 15 min trip! 

It's not just us omo fans, but sometimes people who would deny having the fetish will drink quite a lot of fluids just before they begin a car trip, or they'll "forget" to pee just before they leave.  As a result they're bursting when they reach their destination and take an impressively long pee.  Over the years I've seen this a number of times with friends or co-workers.  

2 hours ago, BladderLad said:

I love in car desperation. My bladder is so strong it is the only way I can really test my holding ability is to not have toilet access 

I like car desperation as well. Getting started for a long run (preferably on highways not too busy and needing attention) with an already all but empty bladder gives me the opportunity to fill up over time and get used to the constant urge. Starting with a 5/10 and slowly approaching an 8 or 9/10 and trying not to react to it really is a challenge.

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2022 at 7:00 AM, Ian Newton said:

I find that the daily commute can lul you into a false sense of security. For example, you know how long it should take, so you might not relieve yourself before leaving, even if you need to pee quite badly.

Knowing it'll "won't be that long" led me to a really fun situation recently. I was planning on taking public transit home, and figured "well, it's a 25 minute ride and a 15 minute walk, I'll be fine". I didn't account for waiting for the bus or how much I needed to go to begin with. When I got on the bus, my bladder was pretty full, but I have really good control, so I knew I'd be fine. The experience of the bus frequently stopping and starting and hitting bumps in the pavement, all that jostling made my pee push against my bladder more, and god, that was the best feeling in the world. I've been meaning to do it again, on purpose, but I haven't really had the chance.

On 11/21/2022 at 11:31 PM, MissTexi said:

So I'm wondering, when do people typically get the most desperate when it comes to riding in a car? Like, is it on your daily commute to/from work/school, or just on long distance trips when you typically don't know exactly where/when the next bathroom stop is?

I think it's generally long distance trips. Sometimes I'd go to touristy places and you can tell that a lot of the cars are on a trip and sometimes I'd see people pull over and pee. Like going to the countryside and visiting wineries where there's no traffic, but people are probably drinking a lot and it's a countryside with long roads far from cities. 

Sometimes I'd see desperate people on a commute that gets bad. Like bad traffic during a winter snowstorm, sometimes if there's a bad pileup from a crash too. Makes a regular commute to work hours long and then I'd see people get out of their car to pee.

I'm a rideshare driver. Sometimes I feel like "oh I don't want to stop driving right now but I should find somewhere to go in the next couple rides. 

Then I'll get a pickup half an hour away and they want an hour and a half ride in stop and go traffic. Doing my job is the closest I often get to pissing myself. It's too unpredictable.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
On 12/28/2022 at 6:10 PM, Omonomiyaki said:

I'm a rideshare driver. Sometimes I feel like "oh I don't want to stop driving right now but I should find somewhere to go in the next couple rides. 

Then I'll get a pickup half an hour away and they want an hour and a half ride in stop and go traffic. Doing my job is the closest I often get to pissing myself. It's too unpredictable.

Have you ever completely peed yourself on car trips

On 11/26/2022 at 1:55 AM, Spectator9 said:

It's not just us omo fans, but sometimes people who would deny having the fetish will drink quite a lot of fluids just before they begin a car trip, or they'll "forget" to pee just before they leave.  As a result they're bursting when they reach their destination and take an impressively long pee.  Over the years I've seen this a number of times with friends or co-workers.  

I've known several women who would drink several diet sodas (with caffeine) early in a car trip.  They actually seemed to want to arrive with a full bladder.  I knew one woman who would start drinking sodas when she was about an hour from the destination, knowing she wouldn't feel full YET when she arrived in a place with a bathroom.  For some this routine relieved the tedium of a long drive.  Years ago I knew one woman who would PLAN to be holding a liter or so when she arrived.  She claimed not to be into omo, but she planned to arrive full and knew her body well enough to make sure that happened.

17 hours ago, Still-bursting said:

I've known several women who would drink several diet sodas (with caffeine) early in a car trip.  They actually seemed to want to arrive with a full bladder.  I knew one woman who would start drinking sodas when she was about an hour from the destination, knowing she wouldn't feel full YET when she arrived in a place with a bathroom.  For some this routine relieved the tedium of a long drive.  Years ago I knew one woman who would PLAN to be holding a liter or so when she arrived.  She claimed not to be into omo, but she planned to arrive full and knew her body well enough to make sure that happened.

I could never! This is playing with fire! 😆😆😆

I go on regular long car trips of 9 + hours, and almost every time, it is guaranteed I will get desperate. I cannot count the number of times I have almost wet myself in the car. And when I say desperate, I mean the grabbing your crotch, fidgeting, heavy painful bladder, can't walk properly kind of desperate. It doesn't help that there are usually very few stops and I tend to drink a lot of water. More than once I have had to grab a pillow or a jacket so I can hold myself under it, and there have been ... leaks. 

I really need to be more responsible with water intake on road trips 😳

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2023 at 6:39 PM, curious_cat said:

I go on regular long car trips of 9 + hours, and almost every time, it is guaranteed I will get desperate. I cannot count the number of times I have almost wet myself in the car. And when I say desperate, I mean the grabbing your crotch, fidgeting, heavy painful bladder, can't walk properly kind of desperate. It doesn't help that there are usually very few stops and I tend to drink a lot of water. More than once I have had to grab a pillow or a jacket so I can hold myself under it, and there have been ... leaks. 

I really need to be more responsible with water intake on road trips 😳

There was a toad trip i was making out of state, about 16 hours away. I was tired when i started, so i was drinking caffeinated drinks like crazy, and it was night time. Apparently there is a good long 4 hour stretch of highway where everything actually closes. I remember peeing on the side of the highway 3 times and then pulling up to a gas station i thought was open and rushing off to some bushes in the dark to relieve myself. After the 2nd roadside pit stop, i changed into a skirt so things would be easier. It was scary and i did fight with myself over whether or not it was a good idea to pull over.

Every time I go on a long distance car journey I will need to pee after like 20 minutes. It’s crazy because I go to the bathroom ten times before I leave and I’m sure there isn’t a drop left in me but after a while my body seems to find some hidden reservoir of pee and I know I’m going to be holding it until we can pull over at a service station. 

I occasionally travel for work but I don’t have insurance for the company car so someone else is always driving. I hate asking to pull over before the other person is ready so I sit with my legs pressed together until we get there. 

While we are driving it does not feel sexy because I’m with someone I work with and I couldn’t afford  to lose control. Last time it happened though, I was thinking about it that night in the hotel room and my hand ended up between my legs while I imagined what it would be like if I hadn’t made it.  It made me orgasm so hard I think I still had a smile on my face the next day as we travelled back x