Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The one where my wife peed her pants shopping, then peed on me in bed

9 hours ago, moiamigo said:

thanks so much!! please do continue!!  were they thin or thick tights, by the way?  would they show?

I'd say they were medium weight, but solid black so they wouldn't show. I want to keep this enjoyable for her, and public humiliation is something she definitely wouldn't like, at least not without preparing for it.

That said, I'm going to make sure she brings a spare pair of pants in case of an emergency. I had mentioned it previously, but we both forgot this time around.

Edited by cwpee (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Apan said:

If nothing else, I do have to commend you on you exquisite taste in music!

Thanks! There was another vendor with an original pressing of their first album, but it was in awful shape and he still wanted $40 for it. He also had a copy of Yellow Submarine that we were going to go back to get on the way out, but it had started raining by that point and we totally forgot about it.

20 hours ago, cwpee said:

Thanks! There was another vendor with an original pressing of their first album, but it was in awful shape and he still wanted $40 for it. He also had a copy of Yellow Submarine that we were going to go back to get on the way out, but it had started raining by that point and we totally forgot about it.

Ah, one of the great could-have-been albums. Pity you missed out on it. (I'm going to stop right here, as much as I'd like to ramble on about Beatles and Sabbath and other goodies, this is not the forum for it)

18 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Amazing story, thanks for sharing!

It seems like your wife tends to hide her desperation when you're outside. Do you like it? Or would you prefer her to be more open about needing to pee?

She definitely does try to hide it! She used to hide it from me as well, although I think it was partly unintentional. She had gotten so used to hiding that she needed to pee from everyone that she would do it even when it was just me until she needed me to stop the car or something like that. Only within the past year has she openly told me she had to pee before she decided she had to go right then.

Do I like it? It was a little annoying before because I would have to guess if she had to pee, but it was fun in a way to try to guess how full she was. Now, though, since she will commonly tell me that she has to pee its fun watching her trying to hold on discreetly. I do wish that she was a little more open about it, but then again that's what makes it so hot - I know that if I see her crossing her legs in public that she is REALLY desperate.

9 hours ago, cwpee said:

She definitely does try to hide it! She used to hide it from me as well, although I think it was partly unintentional. She had gotten so used to hiding that she needed to pee from everyone that she would do it even when it was just me until she needed me to stop the car or something like that. Only within the past year has she openly told me she had to pee before she decided she had to go right then.

Do I like it? It was a little annoying before because I would have to guess if she had to pee, but it was fun in a way to try to guess how full she was. Now, though, since she will commonly tell me that she has to pee its fun watching her trying to hold on discreetly. I do wish that she was a little more open about it, but then again that's what makes it so hot - I know that if I see her crossing her legs in public that she is REALLY desperate.

I guess by now you're a sort of a detective when it comes to pee holding!

Now that I think of it, it's somehow even more sexy to know the person's specific little features that give away their desperation than to be told about it directly.

On 11/25/2022 at 1:09 PM, wettingman said:

I love long stories of desperation and peeing,  or in this case multiple times. 

The ending of when she peed on your dick during sex brought back fond memories of when my then GF did that a bit to me. She enjoyed sex on a full bladder. This time she was a bit too full.

That's what was so interesting about this time - she's been a lot fuller, but she never leaked since we always did it doggy-style. In fact, we just sex about 2 hours ago, where she was definitely more full than last weekend, but she didn't leak at all. She's chilling out in front of the TV listening to music, so I've got some time to briefly write it up since I'm already here.

We were out doing some late Black Friday shopping when we got hungry. We went to a Mexican restaurant that had $1 margaritas, then she decided we should do some shots of tequila when we got home, and we both made sure she was drinking plenty of water. She peed once, then I locked the bathroom door again so she wouldn't forgot to hold. After an hour, she told me she needed to pee. I wanted her to hold on longer, which she did, until finally she was dancing around constantly. By this point she was super horny (Tequila!) and wouldn't leave me alone (if the kids aren't home, I spend as much time as possible totally nude, and she wouldn't leave me alone). Eventually, she grabbed her pussy to hold back a leak, then told me she needed to fuck me immediately. I wasn't going to say no and took off her dress (the last thing she was wearing) and we went to the bed, where I already had the blanket laid out.

We hadn't had time to really talk about the previous weekend and how I was totally OK with it, so she was still very worried about peeing on me. I was able find a way that didn't bother my knee, and, just like normal, there wasn't a drop that made it past the seal my dick created.

She ran to the bathroom immediately and peed hard, and I have seen her run to the bathroom 2 more times. (She currently sitting on the floor crying at a Mazzie Star song. !@%#ing tequila). She did agree to hold one last time before we got to sleep, but we'll see how that goes....

How does your wife do that? For me, the pressure and movement associated with intercourse makes it so much harder to hold my bladder.

When my bladder is full, sex definitely causes me to leak little drips (which can remain a little secret between the other wetness). And when things get a little wilder I may lose considerable amounts of pee. 
Now maybe this is my mommy bladder, but sex is not exactly a way to prevent leaks 🤭

3 hours ago, KarenWets said:

How does your wife do that? For me, the pressure and movement associated with intercourse makes it so much harder to hold my bladder.

When my bladder is full, sex definitely causes me to leak little drips (which can remain a little secret between the other wetness). And when things get a little wilder I may lose considerable amounts of pee. 
Now maybe this is my mommy bladder, but sex is not exactly a way to prevent leaks 🤭

She doesn't really have a choice - there are certain positions where I block the outlet when I'm inside. Otherwise, she definitely leaks!

Before we got that waterproof blanket, we'd use towels. When we were first dating, there was a lot of sex, and there was a lot of leaking (especially since she would tackle me when she got home from work and was still desperate from the 45 minute drive home). We'd lay out towels, and sometimes it would saturate them, then we'd toss them in the dirty clothes pile. We both worked full time, so laundry didn't always get done immediately. Her kids were 3/4 at the time, and I remember one of them walking in and saying "Mommy, it smells like pee in here!" Needless to say we started doing better at keeping up with towels after that! The bed was so bad we just took it straight to the dumpster and bought a new bed when she moved in with me.