Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What item of clothing that would typically be thought of as being for the opposite sex have you longed to try on and then wet ... and finally got to experience.

For me, it was a one-piece swimsuit and today was that day. I had the house and pool to myself. I had a women's one-piece at hand but first wanted to see what it felt like to swim in one. I have to say, after diving in and doing a few laps, they're really comfortable. Wish it was something I could wear on a regular basis.

Anyway after the swim I got out of the pool for part two, which was also a very enjoyable experience. The one piece was obviously much tighter at the crotch, which meant more of an upward flow at first and then a different trickle down effect. Very satisfying sensation.

Has anyone done anything similar in the way of new discoveries with different items of clothing? Love to hear any stories.

I have done it in a one piece suit like you, although I didn't try it out swimming first.  Standing in my backyard in just the suit, tight around the crotch like you said and having it push me upwards was interesting in and of itself.  But then to feel my stream go up over my stomach before dripping back down was an amazing feeling.  It was definitely a different and enjoyable experience for me.

• 3 weeks later...

A long time ago I had a chance to put on a body shaping one piece undergarment for a day of wetting. I wet in it underneath my jeans, cut off shorts, and for a bedwetting. As has been said above, the fact that my stream was directed up to my belly really enhanced the sensations.

Edited by OldWetGuy (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...

I absolutely adore long skirts! So, one time I worn a long (ankle length) tight white viscose skirt - it was SO soft and comfortable! It flowed well at the bottom!

I threw on my favourite jumper and a ladies leather jacket - I went into the bathroom when I had the house to myself and just let out a little bit onto my backside. It felt amazing, like so warm and relieving! ^^

After a bit of doing this, I went into the bathtub and stood up. I was already excited so peeing on the front was no issue, I pushed the back in at the bottom of my backside and... well, I just exploded!

I thought it would only be a bit more! I literally couldn't stop it and, to this day, is the only time I've ever had to shower my legs after having a session like this with myself! Belive me when I say - it was one of the best feelings I've ever had! ^^

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...