Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Part II waking up dry, wet or squishy || waking up preferences

Part II waking up dry, wet or squishy  

65 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion which feels better?:

• Waking up dry (and presumably taking advantage of the first morning pee) || Dry
    • Waking up damp but there is still room left to wet || medium
    • Waking up fully saturated or almost fully saturated || wet

I have never wet in my sleep, so if I wake ut soaked I have either woken up, peed and gone back to sleep or gone to sleep already wet. 

But I'll still have to say option 1. One of the best feelings of wearing a diaper is that first wetting, and waking up needing to pee and just lay on the back and let i go is a blissful feeling! Still being groggy in the morning and feeling the crotch and butt become warm is very nice! 

I like waking up a bit wet, not completely soaked. Whenever I want to have that feeling in the morning I will have to wet in the evening since I will not wet when sleeping. I really enjoy Northshore diapers personally but even in these I feel like they kinda stink when you wear them for 10 - 12 hours (8 hours of sleep + maybe one to two hours of time before and after) and I really don't like that smell when cleaning up. So I usually just don't do it. 

For me it's more about the wetting-inducing dreams than how much I wet.  Of course, they start with needing a bathroom.  Usually delays impede my search.  Strangers refuse answering my, "Where's the bathroom please?"  Sometimes a totally open landscape with maybe a few scrawny trees, an occasional stranger watching me and some surreal objects materializing.  In one case a few stair leading up to a door appeared.  For lack of any other option, I ascended the stairs and passed through.  Stairs descended to the same open country I'd ascended from.

Some are much more ordinary.  A building or boat with an odd multi-level layout and no signage.  Finally the search ends at a usable hiding place or an actual restroom (either run down or having odd fixtures).  Something like rain dripping from a tree, a slightly cracked pipe, my ineptly using the fixture or my body having changed accounts for the wet feeling.  More rarely I search until I wet.  Very rarely something terrifies me and I don't realize I'm fear wetting until I'm soaked.

The best feeling in the morning is when the diaper is just wet enough that you have to ask the question whether you wet at night or not. The low and high on emotion to think that the night was dry and finding that, well in fact no , you do need diapers is awesome. 

It does not happen very often but those are the best nights. 

On 11/26/2022 at 8:07 PM, Stanley79 said:

For me it's more about the wetting-inducing dreams than how much I wet.  Of course, they start with needing a bathroom.  Usually delays impede my search.  Strangers refuse answering my, "Where's the bathroom please?"  Sometimes a totally open landscape with maybe a few scrawny trees, an occasional stranger watching me and some surreal objects materializing.  In one case a few stair leading up to a door appeared.  For lack of any other option, I ascended the stairs and passed through.  Stairs descended to the same open country I'd ascended from.

Some are much more ordinary.  A building or boat with an odd multi-level layout and no signage.  Finally the search ends at a usable hiding place or an actual restroom (either run down or having odd fixtures).  Something like rain dripping from a tree, a slightly cracked pipe, my ineptly using the fixture or my body having changed accounts for the wet feeling.  More rarely I search until I wet.  Very rarely something terrifies me and I don't realize I'm fear wetting until I'm soaked.

PLEASE make stories of some of those dreams, they sound amazing (though scary sometimes.) Also, how often do you wake up wet, and do you like it? Sorry if I've asked before.

As a for real bedwetter into adulthood, chronic growing up, I love waking up dry.  Now I only pee my bed a few times a month so more often than not I wake up dry.  Growing up I was chronic in my bedwetting with peeing my bed 1-2 times a week even in high school and 3-4 times a week in middle school, elementary school was a just about every night thing.  So back then I really really enjoyed that morning feeling of being half awake as you are coming out of your sleep and, IDK, it kinda hits you as you slowly wake up that you are dy.  HAPPY DAYS!!!