Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A few recent works [Furry]

Your things are some of my favourite that I've seen. You really do know how to do omorashi well. I hope you keep doing it and improving!

I read the earlier part of this thread and saw that you write stories on occasion too. Are any of these on display still? I'd love to see them, even if you don't think they're very good. It's not the most important thing in the end, if you ask me. I write too, and it's all miserable trash, but even if just one person enjoys it, for me it's enough of a reason to keep writing and keep putting it up.

D'aw! Thank you so much, it means a great deal to me! I've really been trying to improve my work, especially in the past two months. 

All of my writing thus far is human.

https://omorashi.org/topic/14193-the-new-move/

https://omorashi.org/topic/14645-the-troublesome-task-part-ii/

I have a League of Legends fiction in the works nearing completion, but still a bit of time to go.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't claim to be the best of artists, but I'm trying to get better. Also, you can PM me with requests and if I find the time, I'll gladly doodle some of them up. Any input or critique would be gre

*Freya Crescent from FFIX, Initial work for a comm, pose being adjusted and restarted.

(Final Panels)

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • The topic was featured
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...