Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, it happened last week,

We had multiple mid-term exams and by Friday I was really spent and couldn't concentrate anymore, especially after weeks of  non-stop studying... I hope I'll get some good grades at least. Normally because of the stress I tend to pee a lot more often during times like this, so knowing I'll struggle and have a hard time staying calm,  and not think just about peeing during such important times, I did something really risky: I wore my pull-ups for the first time at school... Initially, I was super scared and paranoid that maybe someone was going to find out about it ( I would probably die of shame in that case... ), so I tried really hard to hide them by wearing  very thick clothes ( skirts over pants and leggings so they won't be visible and make any sound ), but to my surprise no one did, which I'm extremely grateful for.

The pull-ups really got my back during taking the exams. By the second hour I was already at my limit so I had no choice but to use them a few times, and they didn't leak at all ( they sometimes would leak during the night if I pee more than usual, but this time I was SAFE ). At first I was really scarred someone was going to hear me doing it (it's kind of loud so I try to release it as slow and little as I can), but thankfully no one did ( now that I think about it everybody was stressed and concentrated on their papers, so it makes complete sense to ignore anything else), and by the the third exam I just didn't care anymore and peed whenever I needed to without worrying.

What can I say except that wearing them during school made things a lot easier for me ( like that I didn't have to spend all my free time on the toilet) and seeing that I probably won't be found out even if I wear one during the day made me seriously think about wearing them at school from now on( at least during winter when I can hide them ).

This story is on the shorter side compared to my previous ones, there weren't many interesting things that happened and everything worked out well this time ( I hope the exams too... ), but I hope you'll enjoy this one too ❤️ 

Edited by Rima31 (see edit history)