Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which feels better? Going to bed dry, damp or wet?

Which feels better? Going to bed dry, damp or wet?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion which feels better?:

• Going to sleep dry knowing you can wet anytime the urge hits (dry)
    • Going to sleep damp but with more room to spare (medium)
    • Going to sleep wet mostly full or fully saturated (wet)

Title Which feels better? Going to bed dry, damp or wet?

Question: In your opinion which feels better?:

1.Going to sleep dry knowing you can wet anytime the urge hits (dry)

2.Going to sleep damp but with more room to spare (medium)

3.Going to sleep wet mostly full or fully saturated (wet)

(I'm trying to post this as a Poll but it says i need to fill out required tabs so I'm hoping this posts as a poll)

I don't often wear overnight but when I do I like to go to bed wet as I'm unlikely to actually pee the diaper overnight but I want to wake up wet. But I don't want to be so soaked I can't wear for awhile after I wake up and of course wet more!

4 hours ago, Chris Wolfie said:

I'm pretty new to daring to wear diapers, but I like going to bed a bit wet, and then letting go more before I go to sleep. I also love waking up to a peed-in diaper that has had time to dry a little through the night. Love wetting back into it in the morning, making it soaked and soggy again.

Actually what you said here is basically my feeling about it too.

15 hours ago, Chris Wolfie said:

I'm pretty new to daring to wear diapers, but I like going to bed a bit wet, and then letting go more before I go to sleep. I also love waking up to a peed-in diaper that has had time to dry a little through the night. Love wetting back into it in the morning, making it soaked and soggy again.

This.   waking up when everything has time to fully absorb and saturate into and gel up. I love the semi-firm diaper gel  like when it can still hold more sorta firm.

maybe i should do another poll in the same vein as this but about wakeup conditions instead of fall asleep conditions.

Edited by yellowsailgg
post to poll (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not often I wear to bed, but I'm usually completely dry when I do. Mentally it still doesn't really feel right to be damp at all when trying to get to sleep. And  I never seem to have much luck just getting a "little damp"... lol. 

I only have access to the Walmart tape-ups and their capacity isn't always the best anyway, so staying dry gives me the best chances to not leak in the morning. 

Now, I have on multiple occasions, been able to wake up around 3-4am with a need to pee, let it out after a little effort, and then go back to sleep afterwards.  That seems to work just fine.

Edited by DakotaDriver (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...