Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request Female peeing herself while wearing scrubs.

16 minutes ago, Wulfgar85 said:

Hey does anyone have any videos of nurse/ and female medical worker wetting her scrubs.

I work in health care and this has always been a fantasy.  

@Wulfgar85 Here you go: 

https://thisvid.com/videos/nurse-pee-desperation-and-wetting-in-scrub/

https://thisvid.com/videos/nurse-desperate-to-pee-scrubs/

6 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

I actually did find one I had saved, just my pants though. I wear a tank under my scrubs when it's hot. 

00:23

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:30 / 00:30
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Thank you! I would love to see more videos of you peeing in scrubs. Especially some where you just relax and flood them. I have a kink for this too!

Few pictures I've had from after work....never really found my scrubs to be all that cute so I haven't thought of making a video with them. Though sometimes after a long day it's relaxing to let go in them. 

C3DF17CC-E45C-4087-9D34-A2F546582A93.png

AB6AFD4D-4748-4021-9B30-7093184F453F.png

EA0C9A9E-4B4A-403A-87D0-622267F709C4.png

EE8927E2-861B-4929-9CB6-178F534C6CCE.png

That would be some amazing videos!

On 11/19/2022 at 10:11 PM, Wulfgar85 said:

Hey does anyone have any videos of nurse/ and female medical worker wetting her scrubs.

I work in health care and this has always been a fantasy.  

This is a kink of mine too and I can't explain why. I don't work in healthcare. I guess it's just because the medical fantasy merged with my piss kink. I don't really care to see model do it. I want to see real healthcare workers do it after a long day.

I actually did find one I had saved, just my pants though. I wear a tank under my scrubs when it's hot. 

00:03

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

• Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Any chance you still have the rest of this video?

Edited by wilbob76 (see edit history)
16 minutes ago, wilbob76 said:

This is a kink of mine too and I can't explain why. I don't work in healthcare. I guess it's just because the medical fantasy merged with my piss kink. I don't really care to see model do it. I want to see real healthcare workers do it after a long day.

Any chance you still have the rest of this video?

The rest of the video isn't as post-able, before recently starting on the site I really only made these to send to my bf. Sooo yeah 😅 might be lil too much to post. But if the right kinda day hits I could think of wetting my scrubs. 

5 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

The rest of the video isn't as post-able, before recently starting on the site I really only made these to send to my bf. Sooo yeah 😅 might be lil too much to post. But if the right kinda day hits I could think of wetting my scrubs. 

That would be amazing! I'd love to see you come in after a long day at work and just relax and flood your scrubs. I would be so grateful to you. And you are welcome to DM me the rest of the video😁

9 hours ago, wilbob76 said:

That would be amazing! I'd love to see you come in after a long day at work and just relax and flood your scrubs. I would be so grateful to you. And you are welcome to DM me the rest of the video😁

Yeeeeeeah no to the DM, some things are only for boo 😘 the enthusiasm is appreciated though. It's def a thought for my next long day to let go in scrubs since a few ppl have asked at this point....especially since being tired seems to be a theme if I don't have to try to be cute and sexy like I would for my other half I may make that video soon. Todays been a hell of a day at work that just won't end, stepped out for a breather....debating it for today but my scrubs might be too dark I'm in teal today....but we'll see how the day goes never know. 

1 hour ago, Disneybaby65 said:

Yeeeeeeah no to the DM, some things are only for boo 😘 the enthusiasm is appreciated though. It's def a thought for my next long day to let go in scrubs since a few ppl have asked at this point....especially since being tired seems to be a theme if I don't have to try to be cute and sexy like I would for my other half I may make that video soon. Todays been a hell of a day at work that just won't end, stepped out for a breather....debating it for today but my scrubs might be too dark I'm in teal today....but we'll see how the day goes never know. 

That would be amazing! And I hope your day gets better.

On 11/19/2022 at 11:28 PM, UsernameIDK said:

I LOVE these videos you found! I am a huge fan of narration for desperation. I just love when desperate girls narrate what is going through their heads. Anyone can relate? Great vidoes!

On 11/22/2022 at 3:10 PM, Disneybaby65 said:

Few pictures I've had from after work....never really found my scrubs to be all that cute so I haven't thought of making a video with them. Though sometimes after a long day it's relaxing to let go in them. 

C3DF17CC-E45C-4087-9D34-A2F546582A93.png

AB6AFD4D-4748-4021-9B30-7093184F453F.png

EA0C9A9E-4B4A-403A-87D0-622267F709C4.png

EE8927E2-861B-4929-9CB6-178F534C6CCE.png

I have to disagree with you. Those are very cute pictures of you.  I love that you wet your scrubs. My wife only wears black, so it wouldn’t show up even if I could finally talk her into trying wetting with me. 

On 11/22/2022 at 3:16 PM, Disneybaby65 said:

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

• Play
  • Mute
  • Exit Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

I think you have caused one of those “New Kink Unlocked” memes I’ve seen.  Wetting scrubs for sure  is now unlocked