Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Day Spa Turns Into a Nightmare – 4

By: Heather23               Edited by: DaddyRich

Chapter 4 - My Spa room was a surprise!

I continued to follow Emily up the stairs and then eventually down a hall until we stopped at one of the doors. The door had a glass window. I peered inside and almost fell over with disbelief. I was staring directly into a nursery! My spa room was actually a baby's nursery! My nursery! I pulled away from Emily, but I was easily controlled by the leash held firm in her hand. A sharp tug made me gag and my compliance was immediate.

Emily demanded: "Get down on all fours as this is the only way for you to enter your new home!"

"I want you to crawl into your nursery!" I got down into a crawling position, but did not budge when she opened the nursery door. Again, she pulled hard on the leash, and I was powerless to resist.

"Madam Nicole will not like the fact that you have been so disobedient."

"You don't know how bad she can make it during your stay, so I would suggest that you listen to my commands."

The constant tugging on the leash directed me, crawling, into the middle of the room. If I was giving out compliments to a new mother, I would tell her how sweet and beautiful the nursery looked. It was decorated to the hilt. The theme was little animals and the color scheme was the same baby blue as my leather mittens. It was adorable, but also so frightening knowing that this was to be my home for the next 5 days. Chris and I had played numerous baby games, but this was taking our games to a whole new level. It was so realistic, so scary, and yet, so exciting.

Emily instructed me further: "I need to get you dressed appropriately for your stay." Madam Nicole has selected some clothes for you to wear."

"First, we need to get you out of your clothes and give you a bath after your long day of traveling." I was cooperating, but always looking for a chance to escape. Emily instructed me to lay down on the floor. She reached down and undid my jeans and pulled them from my body. I felt awkward to say the least. It got worse. She then pulled my panties off and teased me by saying goodbye to my "big-girl" panties. With the mittens in place, Emily actually had to cut my shirt from my body and remove my bra. I was totally nude except for the leather mittens, collar, and that awful leash.

There was a bathroom attached to the nursery and Emily ran a bath. She never let go of my leash and seemed to enjoy the power she had over me. Once the bath was full, she had me sit in it, and she washed me from head to toe. I had to keep my hands in the air so as not to get the leather mittens wet. She left me in the bath, but only after securing the leash to the faucet mechanism. I found it so frustrating. With the leather mittens in place, I was useless to do anything but sit in the tub and be a good girl.

It wasn't long before Emily came back to get me from the tub. Emily once again directed me by tugging at my leash. I started to walk from the bathroom, but was pulled sharply down into the crawling position.

"Madam Nicole wants you to learn to crawl before you walk..." This was truly an amazing nursery. I was able to concentrate a little better after the initial shock of seeing my nursery. The furniture was bigger than actual baby furniture, but it looked exactly the same. The crib had the traditional white bars. There was a rather long changing table with cabinets and shelves under it. The shelves were piled with all sorts of diapers, both cloth and disposable. I didn't see much in the way of clothing, but I was quite sure that the cabinets contained my new wardrobe.

With a prompting from Emily, I was instructed to get up on the large changing table. I did as I was told. I laid down on my back and could feel the plastic sheet under me. Emily didn't ask me to do anything. She simply grabbed each leather-bound hand and secured them over my head with the restraints attached to the table. I thought that this was an enormous amount of precaution given the fact that my hands were already useless to me encased in the bondage mittens. My ankles were also secured to the changing table by restraints. I was totally helpless and feeling it too.

Next, Emily strapped my thighs to the table with more restraints. I learned why she wanted me so immobilized when she began to lather my most intimate region for a shave. This wasn't a first for me, but it still was quite a frightening ordeal to be shaved in this manner. Emily finished her task and seemed to take pride in her work. I couldn't see anything the way I was lying on my back, but felt her rub my now smooth skin. It felt nice, but she was not about to make it feel too good and bring me sexual relief.

I was certain that my clothes were going to be baby clothes, and I was not wrong.

"Kim, I am now going to diaper you."

"Madam instructed me to put you in a disposable diaper and plastic pants, so I selected a thick, plasticky nighttime diaper and nursery print plastic pants."

"Madam will be pleased that you are dressed to match your bondage mittens." My leg and thigh restraints were removed.

"Now raise your bottom for me so that I can slide this diaper under you." I thought I had little choice and complied with her request. It felt so strange to have another woman diaper me. Emily was meticulous with her work. She pulled the diaper up between my legs and secured the tabs. The diaper was extremely thick and quite crinkly. She then shook out the nursery print plastic panties and worked them over my diaper until they were in place.

"Now if baby Kimberly needs to wet, she has a nice diaper to protect her." I was mortified by her remark. I was also scared with the realization that diapers would be a part of my spa treatments. Some spa treatments I thought, but did not dare to complain.

Emily selected a plastic romper for me to wear in the same nursery print vinyl as the pants. The print was little circus animals. The bottom half of the romper fit like another pair of plastic pants, but had snaps in the crotch between my legs. The top half of the romper fit much like a bib in front, but was bare in the back. She kept the awful collar and leash on me and of course the mittens stayed in place too. There was a mirror in the room and for the first time I could see my transformation. I was dressed exactly like a little baby girl. Emily added some bows to my hair and my transformation was complete. I shuddered to see the baby in the mirror and know that baby was me.

"Now it is time for you to see Madam Nicole," Emily said. With a tug of my leash, I followed Emily; crawling as quickly as I could to keep pace.

To be continued…..