Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender (mtf) Surprisingly Effective

Sooo... This was interesting.

I' was up very late (Artemis 1 launch ruined my sleep schedule), and, as we all know, the best decisions are made at 3am. In this case, I decided to throw on some sweats, shove a towel in them, and pee. It took me a few tries to figure out how I wanted to do it, but eventually I settled on folding it once widthwise and 3 times lengthwise, and then just kinda squeezing it between my legs in a U shape around my crotch.

It took me a little while to get started, but eventually (probably just a couple seconds but it felt longer) i got going. I let out a little bit and felt it absorb into a towel, then a bit more and a bit more. I could start to feel a bit of heat through my pants, which wasn't as pleasant as i'd hoped as my heat had decided to kick on a few moments prior. I started letting more out at a time, untill eventually i just let it all out, wanting to see it soak through onto my pants. 

But it didn't! Eventually I was all out of what I felt like was probably around a liter of pee (i needed to go) and I still couldn't see anything. I felt it and I can't even describe it as damp, just kind of... humid. I took off the pants and looked at the towel, and part of it was soaked, but others were just slightly damp or even still completely dry! I know terry cloth is very absorbent (those fibers give it a lot of surface area) but i'm genuinely shocked at how much it could absorb so quickly. My legs were still completely dry.

The whole thing gave me a massive rush, but strangely I wasn't turned on. This is how it was the other two times i've peed myself, both just straight pees into jeans because i wanted to see how it felt. I enjoyed it, but not sexually. It was weird.