Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My good omo "friend with benefits" Pamela has had at least 4 accidents in bars. The thing is: She had a very difficult childbirth and since then her muscles down there have never been as good as they used to be. It was okay for a while, just small little accidents that no one noticed, but when she was in her late 30s she put on a lot of weight and there was more pressure on her bladder and she started having bigger accidents. She also discovered that she enjoyed the sensation of liquid warmth soaking her rear end and pouring down the sides of her legs; it was very erotic to her, so she looked up omorashi online and decided to adopt it as one of her fetishes (she has several others), but even though I have tried to convince her to join this group, she just isn't a joiner.

She loves music, follows several local bands, and goes to a lot of night clubs. But when she drinks too much and then laughs too hard, she is likely to have an accident. This has happened to her several times now, and at least twice it was noticed by many people. She is a home care nurse by profession, and many of her patients have to wear diapers, so I have asked her why she doesn't simply borrow a diaper when she goes to night clubs. She answered that she always wears "pretty panties in case I meet a really nice guy." She also admits that despite the embarrassment of her friends knowing that sometimes she wets her pants in public, she also gets a kind of sexy thrill when men are staring at her crotch and her butt.

So it seems she intends to just go on having accidents.

4 minutes ago, mystic dreamer said:

She is a home care nurse by profession, and many of her patients have to wear diapers, so I have asked her why she doesn't simply borrow a diaper when she goes to night clubs. She answered that she always wears "pretty panties in case I meet a really nice guy." She also admits that despite the embarrassment of her friends knowing that sometimes she wets her pants in public, she also gets a kind of sexy thrill when men are staring at her crotch and her butt.

Some “really nice guys” might prefer a woman in diapers though 😉 

Also she could have some fun with people noticing them, not quite as obvious as a wetting (unless she were to make it so…) but there would be that “did they notice?” feeling any time she got an unusual look from someone…