Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

hello everyone ♡!

I have a bit of an odd question, or more of a "what do you think", that I want to ask everyone. A lovely human brought up my love for cosplay and for wetting. It got me thinking about wetting in cosplay and if that's something people would be interested in? I'm trying to see how one would go about it in general but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it as a whole!

For example,

• Who would you want to see (think Batgirl, Sailor Moon, any character)
  • Would you prefer just videos? (or picture sets as well)
  • How much, if any, would you pay to see it? (unsure about charging as a whole but thought I'd ask)

I hope everyone is having an amazing night 😄

Personally: 

- character doesn’t matter too much, the outfit itself just has to be very lewd/cute. That is, schoolgirls, maids, the like. 
- videos are great but pictures along with it are good too. And myself, I prefer upskirts, seeing the bladder bulge, and intense desperate squirming before finally wetting instead of just outright wetting. Possibly some bondage too. 
- $0 but im sure theres people who would pay. I know im sounding like a choosing beggar, sorry. At the end of the day, you do you. 

1 hour ago, MrPiggy said:

Personally: 

- character doesn’t matter too much, the outfit itself just has to be very lewd/cute. That is, schoolgirls, maids, the like. 
- videos are great but pictures along with it are good too. And myself, I prefer upskirts, seeing the bladder bulge, and intense desperate squirming before finally wetting instead of just outright wetting. Possibly some bondage too. 
- $0 but im sure theres people who would pay. I know im sounding like a choosing beggar, sorry. At the end of the day, you do you. 

I appreciate all you wrote thank you!

My wishes:

-I like wet pants or shorts the most. But i would love to see nearly all of the genshin female characters with wet pants or dresses. Otherwise all female characters wearing pants or shorts are fine with me!
-I highly prefer Videos as i love to see the story behind in moving fashion. But i also would look up pictures!
-I must say i am against paying for any content. But if you were to ask me personally and would do a video for me i would surely pay for it. I think for a comitions like this 20 to 30$ or like i think like 20€. But of course you were to put your price!

-Character does not matter too much to me as long as she looks good, but I slightly prefer Japanese anime characters.

-A video acting like it happens during a cosplay convention (e.g. having an accident in bathroom queue/photoshoot session etc.) would be nice.

-Preferably $0 but I'm willing to pay. The amount depends on the quality and length.

Edited by 124578 (see edit history)
4 hours ago, sorefuna said:

My wishes:

-I like wet pants or shorts the most. But i would love to see nearly all of the genshin female characters with wet pants or dresses. Otherwise all female characters wearing pants or shorts are fine with me!
-I highly prefer Videos as i love to see the story behind in moving fashion. But i also would look up pictures!
-I must say i am against paying for any content. But if you were to ask me personally and would do a video for me i would surely pay for it. I think for a comitions like this 20 to 30$ or like i think like 20€. But of course you were to put your price!

One of the first cosplays I put on my wishlist was actually Kuki omg. I actually play Genshin daily so that almost felt like fate. Thank you for your reply 🙂

4 hours ago, 124578 said:

-Character does not matter too much to me as long as she looks good, but I slightly prefer Japanese anime characters.

-A video acting like it happens during a cosplay convention (e.g. having an accident in bathroom queue/photoshoot session etc.) would be nice.

-Preferably $0 but I'm willing to pay. The amount depends on the quality and length.

Ah thank you so much for your input :3 I really appreciate it!

If you wet yourself as a character, I feel like the wetting itself should match the character. For example, someone badass like Batgirl, may wet herself confidently, not giving a damn who thinks what of her especially since she's probably thinking "I'm not making it anyways, might as well just get it overwith.", whereas someone more timid or weak may make a little more show of trying to hold it together.

Just a thought.

So if you want people to pay, you need to be high quality and look the part. No $20 cosplay from Amazon and you need to act like the character you're cosplaying. Most people are going to want video.

I would do popular characters: Mikasa (AoT), Marin (Dress Up Darling), Yor (Spy x Family), Nezuko (Demon Slayer), Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa), Chisato (Lycoris Recoil) all come to mind, but any highly liked characters would work.

If you managed to nail all of the above, I personally would pay $15-$20 per video, but each person is different based off the effort you put in.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:50 PM, venustasvirgo said:

hello everyone ♡!

I have a bit of an odd question, or more of a "what do you think", that I want to ask everyone. A lovely human brought up my love for cosplay and for wetting. It got me thinking about wetting in cosplay and if that's something people would be interested in? I'm trying to see how one would go about it in general but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it as a whole!

For example,

• Who would you want to see (think Batgirl, Sailor Moon, any character)
  • Would you prefer just videos? (or picture sets as well)
  • How much, if any, would you pay to see it? (unsure about charging as a whole but thought I'd ask)

I hope everyone is having an amazing night 😄

I love cosplay wettings it’s so much fun to just dress up as a character and pee yourself especially if it’s a character who you would expect to hold it or never pee themselves. Like one of my favorites is a schoolgirl or maid because you wouldn’t expect such an elegant girl getting an education to just pee herself and you wouldn’t expect a someone who cleans the house of a rich person to suddenly lose it and start peeing on their masters floor.  I like dressing up as these and peeing as well as seeing others do it.  Videos or pictures are fine but I prefer videos.  I would definitely pay to see it.  Also I just wanted to say how much I love everyone on here’s taste in cosplay.  I would love to either do every cosplay on here or see someone do it they’re all great.

Hihi~

Cosplay seems to be an unfortunately unsaturated genre of omo content. 

Pics and Videos are both always good. I'm usually more partial to pics and picky about what I like in vids, but if you are looking to make money I'd say videos are almost definitely a good thing to include or mix in.

As far as the characters to cosplay I think it'd be a good idea to go with ones who have the vibes of 'would wet themselves'. Could even look into which characters seem especially popular in omo art. 

Of course if you're just having fun with it the specifics don't matter as much.

Oh, also maybe consider ease of washing them.

Good luck with your potential future endeavors!

Cheers♡

Who would you want to see (think Batgirl, Sailor Moon, any character)

There are so many cute/hot characters to choose from, I can't decide. If you really want suggestions, then Neo from RWBY (high-effort cosplay though), SSBU Zelda (I haven't seen much dress wettings!), or even just using the required clothing to your advantage - such as a character with hard-to-remove clothing. You can act like you're trying to take it off but you just can't in time!

Would you prefer just videos? (or picture sets as well)

Videos are great on their own, but pictures are a bonus (more on this in the next point). Some shots you can capture are bladder bulges, squirming, moans, gasps, sighs, and the back/front of your lower body before AND after wetting.

How much, if any, would you pay to see it? (unsure about charging as a whole but thought I'd ask)

$0. Ik people are trying to be nice and saying they'll pay, but I'm certain that many people are not willing to pay. If you do ever want to sell this kind of content and if you're just starting out, it's best to offer it for free. It's best to sell once you've shown people what they can get. Not many people will pay for something they don't know about beforehand.

If you do end up selling, how you monetize is up to you. Personally I think it'd be great to offer a part of content for free and the rest is paid - such as the vid being free and the pics being paid, or vice versa. Ultimately, it's up to you.

I hope this helped!

• 3 weeks later...