Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Doing virtual training in 5 minutes for the next 2 hours. Chugging water as we speak! Someone chat!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I FLOODED my pants and kitchen floor lol  I peed for like a minute straight and physically could not stop it 

Wearing a dress and tights and have drank 2 full water bottles. Might do another? We shall see. Someone keep me motivated to hold on 😜

I had another urge and just let more out. My tights are SOAKED!

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, FemDespLover94 said:

No I don’t like to stay in my pee clothes for long lol 

except the couple time I did have to drive home wet. That was only for 15-20 minutes each time though. 

that was a good time! I definitely enjoyed it! Might do it again tomorrow! I have more online classes . 

what outfit should I wear?

Dress and tights again please!! I'll be looking out for you then!

50 minutes ago, FemDespLover94 said:

except the couple time I did have to drive home wet. That was only for 15-20 minutes each time though. 

that was a good time! I definitely enjoyed it! Might do it again tomorrow! I have more online classes . 

Definitely something like jeans or leggings that are terrible for hiding accidents.  

On 11/15/2022 at 6:09 PM, FemDespLover94 said:

we should do a holding contest tmw!!

• 3 weeks later...