Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Opinions on messing and poop desperation?

Hi all! I have been wondering what ya'lls opinions are on messing and poop desperation! For me, it seems like an interesting idea and I have no problem with butt smells and such, hell my second biggest kink behind omo is farts! What raises concern for me is the feeling of it, like I know what wetting feels like and enjoy that, but if feel like pooping my pants might be a turnoff. I also KNOW that the cleanup would be nasty. Also, even though I don't mind butt smells, I know fresh scat can be pretty intense and I feel like that could also be a turn-off for me perhaps. The desperation portion of messing is what interests me most anyways. The farts, grumbling tummy, squirming and holding of the hole, etc. I have gotten off to pantypoop content in the past although I feel it is a completely different experience to witness than partake in live. Anyways this brings me to my point, after rambling about mine haha! what do you all feel about poop desperation and messing!     

Edited by WetandKinky13 (see edit history)

As a subject matter messing might actually be my favorite, though that changes sometimes with mood. Bowel urgency is usually hotter to me. It's something to do with how unpredictable it is, and that weird sick feeling that comes with it. It comes in slow waves, and you can never tell at the start of one how bad it's really going to be. You could be good for hours yet, or things might keep escalating right up to an accident.

As something to do myself, it's a mixed bag. For some reason I tend to suffer much greater bowel urgency than bladder urgency, and it's easier for me to have a bowel accident than wet involuntarily. That and the feeling of it happening are pluses. I don't mind the cleanup itself, but I find it often isn't worth the time commitment that comes with it. Diapers make it more convenient and diapers are my primary interest, but a messy diaper is less exotic than messy pants. There's no bulge, and usually it's hard to tell you went at all. There's also a roll of the dice to it. Firm messes make for the best bulge/heavy feelings and are easier to clean up. In my opinion, looser ones tend to be disappointing.

I like very tame forms of messing when it comes to artwork. I kinda do enjoy seeing art of girls desperate to poop because the discomfort aswell as the movement and body language is quite similar to piss desperation. And the humiliation is also nice, it’s even more extreme than with pee. However, I’m kinda squeamish. The actual sight of poop makes me feel really uncomfortable a lot of the time if it’s drawn in a detailed way. 

As for actual videos or real pictures, instant No for me. And I also never plan on engaging in this kinda stuff myself. 

In terms of content, I actually prefer farting and messing with wetting opposed to just wetting by itself, but once it gets in the realm of scatplay that’s usually my limit. I love the desperation/accident aspect of it because it feels even more taboo than someone just having a wetting accident.

As far as something to personally indulge in, I feel like messing has more of a thrill to it which I enjoy, but I do admit the clean-up does make it kind of a turn off to do regularly. The desperation aspect is really enjoyable and the sensation of finally reliving yourself feels great but I only prefer it if it’s more ‘solid’ messes, due to the sensation plus just generally being easier to clean. Either using diapers or old underwear you’re okay with just tossing afterwards makes the clean-up aspect a bit more manageable.

I enjoyed wetting for a good 10 - 15 years before I even considered messing myself, and when it did happen on purpose, it was a continuation of a wetting I'd just deliberately had. I'd filled my bladder up ready for a genuine burst, and after I was finished pissing myself, I almost immediately felt like I was going to poo. I don't know what was different about that day, but instead of instinctively holding it, I thought "go for it" and proceeded to forcibly shit myself.

I hated the clean up process, enough to vow never to do it again. The only problem there was that I didn't plan it - it was spontaneous and last-minute. So about a year later, it happened again. I drew the same conclusions that messing was not a fetish for me, but I was puzzled as to what was so appealing to me about it in the moment.

It's been about 4 years or so since my first intentional messing and I still wouldn't go out of my way to do it like I would with wetting, but I've become more relaxed to it and will happily sit there and soil if I know I'm only wearing cheap underwear or something. I'd have to be absolutely bursting to go though and up against the clock on a videogame or something to even consider it, though. In terms of how regular messings are for me? I'd say pretty rare. The last accident was about 3-4 months ago and the one before that was about a year beforehand. Wettings on the other hand happen every other month at least and every week at most (including relatively smaller leakages for either fun or sometimes laziness).

I really enjoy the poop desperation in both ways - with solid and liquid poop. I love how different it can be, from some grumbling and strongly uncomfortable feeling to really like shaking and focus of a whole body. For me it's much more enjoyable than holding pee, which at some point hurts. 

Only disadvantage of messing is the clean up, sometimes when I plan a soft or liquid messing I try to find underwear that I can easily toss out, it's better than washing it a couple of times. Also, I always have a separate set of clothes for my Omo activities, as I'm afraid that I may destroy it, so I use clothes that I can threw out without any regrets. That's why I 'lost' some situations of letting it go in public, just because I was afraid of loss of my clothes.

When it comes to other people I love the moment when they loss the battle with their own body. I love how unpredictable it can be - from just filled panties to have it all down the legs. But I know that I can be absolutely unenjoyable and a big stress to have an accident.

Firstly, the smell of your own poop is generally not extreme to yourself because it's part of our animal dietary feedback mechanism. 

On the other hand, the smell of some-one else's poop can be ghastly - unless it comes via lots of filtering padding, then it can be cute (little kids, I mean).

The great advantage of the internet is that we can have our cake and eat it too (NOT literally) - we can enjoy watching the desperation and even the event without a clout to the olfactory sensors.

I like to scan some sites for tame pooping vids, but usually have to trim them back to just the lead-up and excretion - the more natural, the better in my book.

I don't understand scat fetishes at all, but did a bit of exploration in my early years after a premature diarrhea release made me pack my undies with toilet paper to catch any further releases. I thought this was a good idea so tried it a few times deliberately while sitting on the toilet when no-one else was at home. The toilet paper took care of the mess and the deodorant took care of  the aroma - easy!

Having said that, I do find left-behind crapped-in undies in public toilets fascinating as I manufacture a possible desperation scenario to fit the evidence.

2 hours ago, blasseroz said:

I like to scan some sites for tame pooping vids, but usually have to trim them back to just the lead-up and excretion - the more natural, the better in my book.

Exactly!  I'd rather be a fly on the wall than watch a dramatic sexualized performance.  Manga/comics and fics are better than videos if you want to see pooping with a plot.

Messing has a similar place in my mind to wetting if less important.  I've tried both and found both somewhat enjoyable but I wouldn't make a hobby out of either one.  I'd much more enjoy watch a woman do it or having us do it together.  I think about regular peeing more than wetting and similarly think about regular pooping more than messing.  I daydream about sitting next to a sweetie on a fallen log and fertilizing the forest floor together.  Another fantasy is being invited into the bathroom to watch her have a satisfying time on the toilet and then flirtatiously ask me to clean her up.

I hope it isn't off topic to ask, what do you like to see in messy arts and writing?

Every now and then, I watch desperation videos of it online. Pretty much like pee desperation, I enjoy watching them squirm and try and hold it, with clothes on. When they do mess, I stick around for like 10 more seconds and then exit out. After messing, they usually take their pants or underwear off to show the damage. That just isn't for me.

As for trying it myself? NOPE.

Edited by OmoJell (see edit history)

I love pooping in my panties, it's like holding urine but with less pain and a stronger, less frequent urge. I like to pee and it's much better, but the feeling of having a mess in my butt, very hot and fluffy, is very pleasant, especially when I squash it by sitting on the mess.

Yes, it's a nuisance to clean so I only do it when I have to take a bath, so before going into the shower I dirty my panties and then I clean them in the shower and then leave them in the washing machine without anyone noticing that I mess on them. once you learn to clean fast, no one is able to know that you got dirty.