Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes! Any reoccurring characters (And maybe background characters that Spark is around for a while) will have flash stats. Flash stats are what I'll be calling stats that aren't seen during every scene

TL;DR: It makes people's bladders fill faster and changes the amount of scenes needed to fill the bladder one mark. The less continent, the more decimal points and story marks mentioning how much he's

I might do a set timeframe, but for now it's based off of the amount of times the character makes it to the toilet and the amount of times they use their pants as a toilet.

Winner: B
I'll also be adding A as requested by BlueRaven

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spark followed Inku into the kitchen. Inku quickly got to work on cooking spaghetti. Spark grabbed a glass from the cabinet next to the fridge. "Sooo, any chance you'll be doing any more bets?" He asked, filling his cup with water from the fridge. Inku glanced over at Spark as they grabbed a large pot from a cabinet next to the oven. "Depends. What's the bet?" They brought the pot filled over to the sink and began filling it with water. "Maybe something along the lines of the bet you made with Fern?" Spark paused to take a couple of sips of his water. "The first person to use the bathroom loses." Inku leaned on the counter as they waited for the water to boil. "Use the bathroom as in the physical one or peeing?" Spark finished off his water as he thought of which one he'd rather choose. "Peeing. While a challenge about using everything but the toilet seems intriguing, I'd like the higher stakes of including Fern." Inku stuck out their paw to Spark. He took their paw in his and they shook. "The bet is on," Inku said, releasing Spark's paw and turning to the pot of boiling water. Spark set his now empty glass on the counter for later.

"Guys! Dinners ready!" Inku yelled from the kitchen. The loud sound of thumps could be heard as Fern quickly ran down the stairs. Spark got up from the couch and stretched before walking to the kitchen. The table was set for the three residents with a plate and fork in front of three of the four seats. A glass vase sat in the center with three yellow daffodils. Inku stood at the end of the table. "Take your seats." They said, gesturing to the table. Fern took the chair with the unset place beside it, leaving the last two chairs for Spark and Inku to sit next to each other. Inku sat in one of the chairs as Spark picked up the glass he left on the counter. "While your up, can you get me some water too?" Inku asked. "Me too, please?" Fern added. Spark sighed but grabbed two extra glasses. As he filled them up, he thought of the bet he made with Inku and the diuretics in reach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To help with the choices, Inku is facing away so they (Probably) won't catch Spark spiking any drinks, but Fern is facing him and may or not react to/see him spike any drinks.

A. Spike Inku's drink

B. Spike Inku's drink and Fern's drink

C. Spike Fern's drink

D. Spike his own drink

E. Spike no drinks

F. Any mixture of spiked drinks (Say who does and doesn't get spiked)

10/10 (Fully Continent)

0/10 (Empty Bowels)

3/10 (Noticeable Dull Feeling)

0/10 (Not At All Aroused)

Fern's stats:

10/10 (Fully Continent)

0/10 (Empty Bowels)

0/10 (Empty Bladder)

2/10 (Occasional Dirty Thoughts)

Inku's Stats:

10/10 (Fully Continent)

0/10 (Empty Bowels)

2/10 (Dull Feeling)

3/10 (Slightly Aroused)

Edited by Foggy Forest
I forgot stats (see edit history)
8 hours ago, Red31299 said:

How many diuretics do we have total?

It's a fairly new bottle, so it's about 20-25 in the bottle.

4 hours ago, BlueRaven said:

Instead, offer decaf coffee or tea in addition to water. That way, Spark isn't caught.

I'd love to do this, but Fern and Inku won't budge on their drink choice. If you're concerned about the pills being seen, they dissolve fast enough as long as Spark puts the pill in before the water (Which he will.)

Because I just remembered to add the stats (I'm good at this, I promise), I can go ahead and give a valuable piece of info about stats. Depending on the character, each stat will have different descriptors. For example, Inku's lust raises a bit faster, but they don't show it until the highest levels rather than showing it when it's 5+. Fern's bladder raises faster, even with full continence and without drinking anything, but she's almost always near a toilet because of it. Spark currently doesn't have any modifiers to stats or anything, but this scene and the next scene have a chance of adding a modifier.

Edited by Foggy Forest
Stats (see edit history)

I'll just go with A, if Fern doesn't react negatively or see go with B.

(Shouldn't Fern's bladder continence be a bit weaker due to her earlier accident or would peeing her pants again the 2nd time so soon start hitting continence?)

Screw it, I believe in taking risks...
Changing to F as well, spike all three glasses.

Edited by Red31299 (see edit history)

Indeed, we should spike Fern's and Inku's, afterall, it will take too long for anyone to get desperate without an inicial push. But, just to to maintain a fair competition, I guess we spike our own as well. Even though it definitively won't be fair, since Fern just peed a few minutes ago.
Option F, spike all drinks

Edited by GermanShepherd (see edit history)

I'm going to tally up the votes and start writing. Any votes after this message cannot be counted.

On 12/14/2022 at 10:14 AM, Red31299 said:

(Shouldn't Fern's bladder continence be a bit weaker due to her earlier accident or would peeing her pants again the 2nd time so soon start hitting continence?)

Because of her small bladder, I was thinking of giving her one or two extra accidents before she starts losing continence. I may give her another freebie after the one she just had, but I'll probably hit her incontinence with the next accident.

• 1 month later...

I'm back and starting the New Year with the next post. Because I've yet to actually stick with a schedule I make, I'm gonna keep this without one.

Winner: Spike everyone's drink.
Hope everyone had a happy holidays if you celebrate anything and a happy month if you don't. For the duration of the challenge, I'll show everyone's stats. And the diuretics will kick in soon, don't worry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spark opened the cabinet as silently as he could and pulled out the bottle of diuretics. He glanced back and saw Fern look at him. For the few moments they held eye contact, Fern seemed to give him confirmation. Spark waited an extra moment for Fern to react. When she didn't, Spark opened the bottle and put one diuretic into Inku's glass and another into Fern's. He thought for a moment and added one to his own cup, for fairness. He gave the glasses a quick spin each, and the pills swiftly dissolved into nothing, leaving only a slight unnoticeable difference to the water.

Spark brought the glasses to the table and set one next to each plate. He returned to his seat and began eating his spaghetti. "Nice weather we're having," Inku said since their conversation with Fern had died down. "We're not talking about the weather," Fern said, "We'll talk about our hobbies." Inku huffed and Spark spoke up. "Hobbies? I guess I write when I'm not working." "I cook. And bake. I'm in the kitchen 24/7." Inku said. "Doesn't it get tiring? Being in a kitchen all day? From a restaurant chef to our chef. Seems like a lot." Fern said. Inku shrugged. "If I didn't like cooking, I wouldn't have my job. Nor would I cook every night. Or maybe I would, your cooking sucks. That's for both of you." "Hey!" Spark elbowed Inku and the table members burst into laughter.

The dinner continued with friendly banter and laughter until everyone had eaten their fill. "It's my night for dish duty," Spark said, standing from the table and collecting the glasses and plates. "Thanks, babe," Inku said before giving Spark a peck on the cheek. "It's payment for getting a great dinner." He said with a smile. Fern stretched and yawned loudly. "I'm going to do the last bits of the toilet, then I'm sleeping. Farewell." She said before heading upstair. "Good night!" Spark and Inku called out in unison. "I'm hitting the sack too. Good night, love you." Inku said and followed Fern upstairs. Spark cleaned the dishes and put the leftover spaghetti into the fridge. He thought he could do a few things before bed.

A. Drink more water

B. Watch some TV

C. Eat a snack

D. Another option (State the action.)

E. Go straight to sleep

10/10 (Fully Continent)
2/10 (Digesting Food)
4/10 (Noticeable Feeling)
0/10 (Not At All Aroused)

Fern's stats:
10/10 (Fully Continent)
3/10 (Digesting Food)
4/10 (Noticeable Feeling)
2/10 (Occasional Dirty Thoughts)

Inku's Stats:
10/10 (Fully Continent)
2/10 (Digesting Food)
3/10 (Noticeable Dull Feeling)
3/10 (Slightly Aroused)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Valentines Day! Here's to another post.
Winner: BlueRaven's option to chill with a little sprinkle of distraction and deception
This one has some wetting and a little bit of suggestiveness, but nothing outright

I can go see how far-done Fern is. Spark thought, quickly and quietly heading up the spiral stairs. Once at the top, Spark saw the full hamper of clothes next to the washer and dryer and made a mental note to wash the clothes tomorrow. Spark puffed out his chest. Or maybe, I'll just get Inku to do it after they lose. He walked proudly to the open door of the bathroom. "Everything going good Fern?" Fern jumped slightly before turning to Spark. "Yep. Nearly done too. Just got a couple more bolts to tighten, then it'll be all good for tomorrow, seeing as you drugged us." "It sounds bad when you say it. Plus, Inku never told me it was off-limits. I'm just trying to win our bet." Fern put a wrench onto one of the bolts, testing its size. "Another bet? I wonder if they're racking up pocket change or if they get off to it." "It's a simple bet that can be done in a day or two, it's probably just their competitiveness." "Maybe." The wrench slipped out of Fern's paw and she slumped slightly against the toilet. Spark opened his mouth to speak, but Fern sat up before he could. "Look, I'm tired. Can you just," Ferned paused to yawn, "Tighten these three for me?" Fern pointed to each bolt. "Yeah, you can go to bed." "Thanks," Fern mumbled before stumbling sleepily out of the bathroom.

Spark crouched to pick up a wrench to test its size before thinking it over. "If I don't tighten it, it'll still be out of order tomorrow. Which means someone will definitely make a mess." He whispered to himself. He set the wrench back down, stood up, and walked to the door. He clicked to light off and lightly stepped into the shared bedroom. Fern looked asleep in her bed and Inku was snoring lightly in the queen bed. Spark easily traversed the room, even with the lamp currently off and he slipped into bed next to Inku and fell asleep.

Spark yawned and sat up as the early morning light shone through the window. A moment later, he shoved his paws to his crotch as a wave of desperation hit. He gritted his teeth and mentally punched himself. Fairness my tail. I should've just given one to Inku. He complained and slowly shimmied himself out of the bed, the weight of the urine in his bladder taking the forefront of his mind. Something in the back of his head seemed to click, and the feeling felt slightly more welcomed than before (2/10). As he left the bedroom, he noticed Fern's bed was empty. It wasn't like her to wake up first. Spark trudged to the bathroom and looked through the open door. Fern was bouncing from paw to paw with her forepaws plastered to her groin. "Spark!" She hissed as she looked up. "I said tighten the bolts!" "Whoops, sorry," Spark said without a trace of sympathy. "When I'm not so desperate I'll-" Fern quickly shut her mouth, the anger disappearing from her face. Her knees buckled and warm urine shot from beneath her paws. "N-no." She mumbled before pulling her wet paws away and letting everything go. Spark gasped slightly, and he felt stiffer beneath his paws (4/10). One of Fern's paws snaked its way back to her crotch, but with her bladder empty, there were few things it could be doing. "Really Spark!" She hissed, the anger now back in full force, "I hope you lose that bet with Inku." "You don't look that upset." Spark pointed out, motioning to Fern's paw as it lightly pushed against her crotch. Fern huffed and pushed past Spark to leave the bathroom. Now he had a few options.

Notes: This story block automatically takes one relation from Fern, keep that in mind

A. Try to make breakfast

B. Wake up Inku to make breakfast

C. Watch TV and wait for Inku

D. Some other distraction

And about Fern's accident?

1. Clean it (+1 Fern Relation)

2. Leave it

10/10 (Fully Continent)
4/10 (Unnoticeable Feeling)
8.5/10 (Needs Paws to Hold)
1/10 (Slightly Aroused)

Fern's stats (9/15 (Close Friends)):
9/10 (Mostly Continent)
5/10 (Digesting Food)
0/10 (Completely Empty)
7/10 (Aching Need)

Inku's Stats (15/15 (Extremely Close Partners)):
10/10 (Fully Continent)
4/10 (Digesting Food)
8/10 (Distracting Feeling)
3/10 (Slightly Aroused)

• 1 month later...

Yo yo yo, it's everybody's favorite creator of "The Scale of Continence" Foggy! Time has gone by, so I'm back with another post. Enjoy.

I'll post one block at least once a month, but it might be more this month since I'm getting more ideas. Also, do you guys read these? I'm gonna have a poll over something soon and I wanna know if it'd make more sense to put it here out of the way or at the bottom so people read it. Also also, the explanation of omorashi will probably be changed cause I don't how to describe it.
Winner: A1

This one has no wetting or messing but a bunch of sappy dialogue about Spark loving his housemates. (And some voiding of bathroom needs to get it out of the way, but it gets better in the next one.)

Spark looked at the mess. It was his fault for Fern's accident, he could clean up at the very least. He turned to the linen closet and took out a large rag. He set it on top of the puddle, letting it soak up the brunt of the liquid. He took out the mini mop as well and put it to the side. He picked up the rag with two of its' dry corners and brought it out to the hamper. He set it atop the other clothes and towels and returned to the bathroom. He cleaned up the last of the urine and rinsed the mop out on the sink. Now that he was done cleaning, he could feel his bladder beg for release again. His paws shot to his crotch, barely stopping the leak. He groaned, still upset about drugging his own drink. He shuffled out of the bathroom and downstairs, hoping he could cook something for breakfast.

Cooking was a chore when he needed his paws to keep his pants dry as well as crack eggs, scramble the eggs, mix pancake mix, and do everything else you'd do in a kitchen. He sighed as he dropped a second egg onto the floor in favor of pressing his paws on his groin. "Need some help?" Spark jumped. For a second which felt like forever, he could feel his bladder weaken and a small unnoticeable wet spot appear on his boxers. "Inku! Don't scare me like that!" Spark growled. He took in their frame, noting how calm they seemed compared to his tense form. "It's not my fault my hooves are silent. Now move over, I got breakfast." They said, smoothly walking over to the stove. Spark stepped back, glad to be able to keep his paws where they were most needed. "You seem relaxed." He mentioned, taking a seat at the dining table. "Yep. It's called 'distracting yourself.' Don't try it, it's my plan." Inku said, bending down and cleaning up the egg mess. 

"Foods done. Go get Fern. I heard the backdoor, so she's probably out there." Inku said. Now that their cooking was done, their desperation was more visible as a single paw was set on their crotch. "On it," Spark said getting up. With obvious difficulty, he waddled to the door and opened it. Fern was crouched in front of a box of dirt, using some gardening equipment to dig a small hole. "Dinner's ready," Spark said. He caught a glimpse of Fern moving to stand up as he turned and walked back to the table. Fern entered and shut the door. Let me wash my hands real quick." She swiftly trotted up the stairs to the bathroom.

Inku set a plate of cheesy scrambled eggs, cheesy grits, turkey bacon, and a slice of toast on the table in front of both Spark and Fern's seats. Inku turned and grabbed their plate of grits, eggs, and toast and set it on their placemat. Inku grabbed two spoons, a jar of strawberry jelly, and a jar of apple jelly from the fridge and placed them on the table as Fern returned.

Inku sat at their seat and Fern joined them. "Good morning Fern," Inku said with a smile, easily distracting themself again. "Morning," Fern replied, dipping her head slightly. She made an effort to glare at Spark, who just half smiled in response. "What's this about?" Inku questioned, motioning between Fern and Spark with one of their wings. "Spark has been messing with me is all," Fern answered, annoyance clear in their voice. "It was meant for Inku, sorry." Spark countered. Inku tilted their head, a sign for the two to continue. "I told Spark to tighten the last bolt on the toilet last night and he didn't. So this morning I woke up and I needed to use the bathroom," - Spark noted how Fern, much to his relief, left out the fact that he'd spiked their drinks - "And the toilet wasn't fixed so I ended up having an accident." "I meant it for Inku so they wouldn't have a toilet when I win this bet," Spark explained. Fern huffed unhappily.

"It's not even like you hated it! I saw the way you tried to touch yourself afterward!" Spark pointed out. Fern flushed and looked at the ground, now uncomfortable with looking at her housemates. "Fern?" Inku asked, slowly reaching a paw at her. "I don't wanna talk about it," Fern said quietly. "No! Let's talk about it." Sparks says, slightly surprising the other two at the table. "Recently both of you have been trying these peeing challenges and I think it's a trend. Is it something you're into?" Fern sheepishly nods while Inku keeps their gaze glued to the table. "Yes," They start, the nerves evident in their voice. "It's called omorashi, a bunch of kinks and fetishes surrounding pee. It's a big community that plenty of people are part of with online forums and a large selection of videos, pictures, and actors." "When did you guys talk about this? Because I was clearly left out of the loop." "Back in college. Before you two started dating." Fern answered. Spark thought over what few omorashi-based things he'd seen, from Fern's accident to the time he wet himself at the park not too long ago. He could easily see the appeal (6/10). "I can see how some people would be grossed out, but I love you guys, Fern as a good friend and Inku as my partner. I bet I would've been open to it back in college too. Next time there's something like this, we need to talk it out. And next time you guys want to do something omorashi related, I wouldn't mind joining in."

Over the course of the rest of breakfast, the three talk about omorashi. But now that the dinner is over and Fern is starting her day of dishwashing by collecting the plates, Spark now has to distract himself from his aching bladder until his partner loses control first.

A. Watch TV

B. Look up some omorashi terms the others had mentioned (Do not advise, Spark will almost definitely lose the bet)

C. Try to convince Inku to just let go (Has a chance of backfiring and making Spark have an accident)

D.  Sit near the toilet so you have a good vantage point when Inku loses (The toilet is still broken)

E. Something else to fill the time (Makeup something)

10/10 (Fully Continent)
6/10 (Digesting Food)
9/10 (On the Verge of Leaks)
3/10 (Slightly Aroused)

Fern's stats (10/15 (Extremely Close Friends)):
9/10 (Mostly Continent)
7/10 (Digesting Food)
2/10 (Dull Feeling)
5/10 (Rubbing Legs Together)

Inku's Stats (15/15 (Extremely Close Partners)):
10/10 (Fully Continent)
6/10 (Digesting Food)
8.9/10 (On the Verge of Leaks)
5/10 (Uncomfortable Feeling)

Edited by Foggy Forest
I forgot to give a hello (see edit history)