Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello! Welcome to The Scale of Continence! You all will be following Spark, a grey wolf, and his peeing adventures with his partner, Inku, an unknown species, and his roommate Fern, an orange tabby. At every choice, you get shown a scale for Spark's incontinence, bladder, bowels, arousal, and relation (Only when interacting with a reoccurring character). Depending on what choices are made, Spark may gain passive effects. Some effects include omorashi enthusiast, small bladder, easily aroused, and phantom feeling. Hope everyone enjoys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spark sighed as he stepped into his small house. It wasn't much, but with inflation and the three owners all having minimum-wage jobs, he was happy there was a roof over his head. He looked over to the living room. Inku laughed at something on the TV. "Hey, Babe!" Spark greeted, his tail wagging. "Spark! If you need to use the bathroom, be ready to drive somewhere. Something on the toilet broke and Fern's trying to fix it." "Thanks for the heads up," Spark said, heading to the spiral staircase, "But Fern's great at mechanics, she probably won't take that long." Inku turned away from the TV to narrow their eyes at Spark. "If you say so."

Spark stepped into the bathroom and spotted Fern bent beside the toilet with a paw pressed on her crotch. "Fern, you doing okay?" Spark asked, worry clear in his voice. "Yep. Fine. Just need the bathroom a bit." Fern responded through gritted teeth. Spark looked her up and down, taking note of the little things. He could clearly see her legs shaking and hear her quiet panting. "I could drive you down the street or ask a neighbor if you can use their bathroom." Spark offered. "I'm fine I-" Fern cut herself off and dropped her wrench in favor of adding another hand to her crotch. "On second thought, I'll take you up on that offer." She said, slowly standing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Fern in reach, Spark can:

A. Stand in front of the door, but move eventually

B. Stand in front of the door, but refuse to move (-1 Fern Relation)

C. Push on Fern's bladder (-5 Fern Relation)

D. Quickly go to the car

0/10 (Fully Continent)

0/10 (Empty Bowels)

2/10 (Dull Feeling)

0/10 (Not At All Aroused)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes! Any reoccurring characters (And maybe background characters that Spark is around for a while) will have flash stats. Flash stats are what I'll be calling stats that aren't seen during every scene

TL;DR: It makes people's bladders fill faster and changes the amount of scenes needed to fill the bladder one mark. The less continent, the more decimal points and story marks mentioning how much he's

I might do a set timeframe, but for now it's based off of the amount of times the character makes it to the toilet and the amount of times they use their pants as a toilet.

On 11/17/2022 at 5:05 PM, RMTB said:

Bowel and or bladder continence etc of other characters can be seen or modified based on actions I'm assuming? I look forward to what we can do with that.

On 11/17/2022 at 5:12 PM, Seifer69 said:

Will your companions have stats as well?

Yes! Any reoccurring characters (And maybe background characters that Spark is around for a while) will have flash stats. Flash stats are what I'll be calling stats that aren't seen during every scene. Flash stats for characters will probably be added when scene have a choice that leads to character needing a stat. For example, if I had remembered to add it this time, Fern's bar would be 9.7/10 (Bursting). And I'll be posting the next part later today or tomorrow.

Just as a heads up, once there are three replies to the post, I'll wait an extra three days before writing and posting the next scene. Also, I've made a floor plan for how the house looks and I'm working on drawing what each character looks like if anyone is interested.

Winner: A. Stand in front of the door, but move eventually

Current relationship with Fern 10/15 (Extremely close friends)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spark moved in front of the door, spreading out his hands to be sure Fern couldn't walk by. "I need a magic word before we leave." He said with a smirk. Fern huffed and smiled. "Haha Spark, very funny. Now let me through." Spark made a noise similar to choosing an incorrect option in a game. "Incorrect password." He said robotically. Fern groaned and glanced at her crotch as if checking for something. "Uhhh, Spark is the best?" She tried. Spark moved from the door. "The password was 'bologna' but I'll take the compliment."

The pair left the bathroom and went downstairs. Fern was visibly shaking and Spark felt a pang of sympathy. Inku was still watching TV, though now they had a bowl of pretzel sticks on their lap. "Inku, I'm taking Fern to our neighbor's house to use the bathroom," Spark said as he passed them. "Alright. You'll have to go a few doors down to 330. 331 is on a trip and 332 left earlier today." Inku advised, looking up at the two. They squinted and mouthed something before returning to the TV.

Spark opened the door and let Fern waddle through. She gave him a nod of thanks before stopping. "Change of plans, just take me to the backyard. I'm not making it." She said as Spark closed the door. "Alright." He said, hurrying forward to open the gate. Fern seemed to be moving quickly now that she had an easier goal. The moment she stepped past the threshold of the gate, she removed a paw from her crotch to instead untie her sweatpants. Spark closed the door for her privacy when he heard her gasp. He looked over to see Fern's grey sweatpants darkening from moisture. "No, no, no, no, no!" She repeated as she finally dropped her pants down. She crouched down in front of one of the bushes, not caring that her panties were still on. Spark blushed and felt something within him change. (1/10 'Spark'ing something)

Once Fern's stream ended, she stood up, took off her soaked panties, and pulled her sweatpants back on. "Don't tell Inku about this, I can't lose the bet. While we go back in, can you distract them?"

A. Say "Yep!" And distract Inku

B. Say "No." And force Fern to deal with the consequences (-1 Fern Relationship)

C. Say "Yep!" But tell Inku anyway (-2 Fern Relationship)

D. Say "Only if you do something for me." (Anyone who picks this choice has to come up with the challenge. Please try to stay in character, it'll be easier to write.) (Possible relation change)

0/10 (Fully Continent)

0/10 (Empty Bowels)

3/10 (Noticeable Dull Feeling)

Edited by Foggy Forest
Said 'forced' instead of 'force' (see edit history)
20 hours ago, Red31299 said:

As a side note... would you mind explaining how the continence system works? I'm curious how you plan to adjust holding ability/leak chance/urge warnings depending on how low or high it is per character.

TL;DR: It makes people's bladders fill faster and changes the amount of scenes needed to fill the bladder one mark. The less continent, the more decimal points and story marks mentioning how much he's leaked. (Ex. currently he wouldn't leak much if he was nearly at his capacity, but a 7/10 would have him leak a lot more and mention wet underwear more often.)

At first it'll mostly just make Spark's bladder fill faster. Like currently he had 2 but it went to 3 because he watched Fern have an accident. When his continence meter is higher it might go up by 2 or 3 points when he watches someone pee. It'll also change how he's affected by options that lead to him drinking. Drinking water would make the meter higher in 4 or 5 scenes at his current state but later it would take 1 scene or exactly the scene where he drinks. Along with bladder changes with scenes, he'll cross more decimal points and descriptive factors as he becomes less continent. It's currently just things like '0/10 Empty' or '9/10 Bursting' or '8/10 Full' but as he's less continent he'll get to things like '8.6/10 Occasional Small Leaks' and '9.7/10 Wet Spot.' Once/If he's incontinent, he probably won't notice his bladder which will make it fill faster and describe it like '9/10 Nearly Wetting (Still unnoticeable).

Also, I may just add the next part today since this is fun to write.

16 minutes ago, Foggy Forest said:

TL;DR: It makes people's bladders fill faster and changes the amount of scenes needed to fill the bladder one mark. The less continent, the more decimal points and story marks mentioning how much he's leaked. (Ex. currently he wouldn't leak much if he was nearly at his capacity, but a 7/10 would have him leak a lot more and mention wet underwear more often.)

At first it'll mostly just make Spark's bladder fill faster. Like currently he had 2 but it went to 3 because he watched Fern have an accident. When his continence meter is higher it might go up by 2 or 3 points when he watches someone pee. It'll also change how he's affected by options that lead to him drinking. Drinking water would make the meter higher in 4 or 5 scenes at his current state but later it would take 1 scene or exactly the scene where he drinks. Along with bladder changes with scenes, he'll cross more decimal points and descriptive factors as he becomes less continent. It's currently just things like '0/10 Empty' or '9/10 Bursting' or '8/10 Full' but as he's less continent he'll get to things like '8.6/10 Occasional Small Leaks' and '9.7/10 Wet Spot.' Once/If he's incontinent, he probably won't notice his bladder which will make it fill faster and describe it like '9/10 Nearly Wetting (Still unnoticeable).

Also, I may just add the next part today since this is fun to write.

Thanks for the response, looking forward to what we can do to people's continence later.
Slightly wish it affected the bowels as well but just bladder is fine.

Edited by Red31299 (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Red31299 said:

Slightly wish it affected the bowels as well but just bladder is fine.

I thought I forgot something! It also affects the bowels. The current continence level wouldn't get many bowel "leaks" but at, say, 8/10, Spark would definitely stain more underwear than he does currently. There's even a specific continence level for losing continence in just the bladder or just the bowels depending on which type of accidents he's had more of.

4 hours ago, Foggy Forest said:

I thought I forgot something! It also affects the bowels. The current continence level wouldn't get many bowel "leaks" but at, say, 8/10, Spark would definitely stain more underwear than he does currently. There's even a specific continence level for losing continence in just the bladder or just the bowels depending on which type of accidents he's had more of.

Good to hear, looking forward to this in him and others.

Presumably the continence stat can be raised back to 10 by means of having no major accidents within a set timeframe or is it permanent?

Edited by Red31299 (see edit history)

Wooo, I finished. There are no relationship gains or losses in this scene. The continence scale will now be 10/10 when Spark is continent and 0/10 when he's incontinent. With your answer, add a dinner choice, I have no ideas. There will be a new schedule, you guys have 2-3 days before I tally up the choices and start to write. Depending on how the week is and such, I should get a response done in 1-3 days.

Winner: A. Say "Yep!" And distract Inku

Current relationship with Fern 10/15 (Extremely close friends)

Current relationship with Inku: 15/15 (Love and Lust)

Spark gave her a sincere smile and pulled her into a hug. Fern stiffened before relaxing in the embrace. "Accidents happen to the best of us. I'll keep them distracted while you sneak upstairs." Spark said with a sympathetic voice. "Thank you," Fern said. She hugged Spark tighter before letting go. Spark lead the way to the back door and opened it.

Inku was still watching TV, though their attention changed to Spark as the door opened. "What were you doing in the backyard?" They questioned. "I was looking in the shed to see if we had any gardening equipment. I was thinking of adding a small space for some herbs in the back." Spark explained, easily coming up with a lie. "Gardening? If you manage to keep anything alive with your red thumb, I'll give you a hundred dollars." They said, returning their gaze to the TV. Spark waved Fern inside and shut the door. "I'm not that bad at keeping plants alive." He said, walking up to the couch. "You managed to kill a cactus. A cactus!" Inku complained. Fern snuck her way to and up the stairs.

Having successfully done his job, Spark joined Inku on the couch. "Nice try." They said. Spark made a face of confusion. "'Nice try?' What do you mean?" "You tried to get Fern upstairs after her accident without me knowing." "How'd you know?" "I saw you walk to the backyard through the window. Then I checked the back window and I see Fern wetting a pair of panties." Spark pulled his ears back, feeling bad for Fern and for lying to Inku. "Well, since you know, what was the bet you made?" He asked. "I bet Fern that she couldn't fix the toilet before needing to use the bathroom. She'd already had a couple of glasses of water, so I added another bet that she'd make to a bathroom if the toilet wasn't fixed." Inku flicked their tail happily. "Did you like seeing her accident?" Spark asked. Inku froze. Neither of them had brought up sex, let alone kinks. "I'm just happy I won a bet and twenty dollars." They responded, avoiding the question. "I'll start on dinner." They stood up and stretched, their small wings flexing. They walked quickly to the kitchen.

A. Go to the kitchen to get something to drink (Add what drink)

B. Go to the kitchen and mess with Inku

C. Go to the bathroom and ask Fern about the bet and her accident

D. Continue watching TV until dinner

10/10 (Fully Continent)

0/10 (Empty Bowels)

3/10 (Noticeable Dull Feeling)

Edited by Foggy Forest
Forgot to add 'done' (see edit history)