Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Latina wettings

22 hours ago, socorr75 said:

Berajamortga is Spanish, so maybe not a Latina.  Seems to me that Latin American culture is on the prudish side when it comes to OMO.  Zoecams, a Colombian-America and definitely a hot Latina, is an exception.   There are a bunch of Brazilian Omo videos but they’re generally done in Brazil and hard to find unless you can search in Portuguese.    

Oh sorry, you are right. If someone can read he has an advatage ...

22 hours ago, socorr75 said:

Berajamortga is Spanish, so maybe not a Latina.  Seems to me that Latin American culture is on the prudish side when it comes to OMO.  Zoecams, a Colombian-America and definitely a hot Latina, is an exception.   There are a bunch of Brazilian Omo videos but they’re generally done in Brazil and hard to find unless you can search in Portuguese.    

Lot of brazilian omo?? I'm from Brazil and can't find "a bunch of Brazilian Omo"... 

On 11/16/2022 at 1:53 PM, socorr75 said:

Spanish people are latin. What makes a country latin is the source of their main language. Any country that speaks a language derived from Latin is a latin country (Castillan (Spanish), Catalan, Basque, French, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian are the main ones) I believe Berajamortga is either Brazilian or Portuguese)

17 hours ago, TimmyTrihard69 said:

@John_John they mean Hispanic/Latinx. They aren’t the same thing. Different countries identify as one or the other. I can’t tell you exactly which ones, but from my understanding South American countries are typically Latinx and Central American are Hispanic

Latinos and Hispanics also include Spain but Latin American (a term that wasn’t used by the poster) means both Central and South America, even though Central America is technically a part of North America.