Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Fever Effect - Have you experienced it?

So I currently have a cold, which includes the standard fever of running a high temp, groggy throat and over sensitive stuffy senses - all topped off with a general lethargy running through the bones from head to toe. So, the usual.

Something else I've always had as part of the 'usual' symptoms of any fever is overactive bladder (and often bowels, but lets leave that lol). I'll go from being someone who can hold all day (with ease), to someone who gets an abrupt need to go once every 30 mins. The type of urge that hits you like a bus with as dire an urgency as you can imagine. Holding ALWAYS leads to roasting hot leaks within 10 mins, once the first urge has been felt. The temperature of the piss is felt in the urgency before it gets to the leaking stage too, and my god sometimes it excites me so much!

The whole thing generally makes me more horny too! I found myself looking at my bus driver this morning thinking to myself "my god, that man looked good in his uniform to absolutely flood himself!". I usually use the scenario I find myself in to my advantage by finding somewhere to have an accident too, since it doesn't take much to have a genuine one under those circumstances and factors.

I'm just wondering how 'normal' this is? Both from a biological perspective and for other in the community? Have you experienced this and if so, how to you use the situation?

When I am sick I basically become asexual, and when I am recovering from being sick and not eating I usually also don't have much of a desire. I know I'm getting better when my desire starts to return and then I end up going on a fetish binge! But usually when I am sick it's with dehydration, so when I am sick I feel no desperation because I have no liquids inside me. Once I did feel a little bit lightheaded from holding and I think it made my temperature go up, but that is probably the most I have experienced from sickness influencing my bladder or my bladder making me sick.

I'm no medical doctor, but when you're sick your body is trying to process out the virus/bacteria as well as dead body cells like red blood cells, so its entirely likely your kidneys and bowels would be working overtime to excrete faster, meaning a higher need to pee. Also, if holding your pee makes you hornier and you aren't "too sick" to lose your sex drive that could also explain the increase, but I agree with the others that getting sick typically reduces or removes my sick drive until I feel better.

@kyrieelleison14

"I'm no medical doctor, but when you're sick your body is trying to process out the virus/bacteria as well as dead body cells like red blood cells, so its entirely likely your kidneys and bowels would be working overtime to excrete faster, meaning a higher need to pee."

I actually find that the opposite is the case. When I am sick with dehydration obviously I'm not peeing because there's nothing inside of me, but it's like after I recover I find myself peeing like constantly. I mean maybe it's just as a giving me the IV fluids but it's like the first day when I get home from the hospital it seems like him peeing nonstop sometimes despite how much I drink or how little I drink. It's just like once I start recovering I am peeing a whole lot more than usual. And the sad thing is that when I'm recovering I'm usually not in a pee mood just when I have to pee constantly!