Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Please change this

Go to solution Solved by Kyuu,

Ahoy!

I understand you have some concerns regarding post approval and I’ll be happy to assist you!

First off, please know you’ve done nothing wrong, this is just a normal part of the sign-up process. As a new member to the OmoOrg community, there are a few restrictions your account has; most notably of which being that we will hold your first 7 posts for moderator approval before publishing them.

Additionally, while you will be able to reply to personal messages sent to you by other members, you will be unable to start new private conversations with other members until meeting these requirements.

I realize this might discourage you, and I’m sorry for any frustration this may cause; but just remember these restrictions are only temporary. They’re sadly unavoidable in order to combat the immense amount of spam and other forms of abuse OmoOrg is the target of. These regulations are here to keep everyone safe, you included!

Just take your time, introduce yourself to the community, and once you have made 7 accepted posts on the forum, these restrictions will be lifted automatically.

Alternatively, if you would like to remove these post restrictions immediately, unlock unlimited downloads, and more, please consider supporting OmoOrg by becoming a Gold Member!
https://www.omorashi.org/subscriptions/

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!