Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So long time lurker, fiqured I would say screw it and share some experiences and stories of mine. This one being the most favorite to try and recreate.

Living in Ontario, Canada within walking distance of lake Ontario gives the most awesome trails to walk along the shoreline with the use of parks, playgrounds, and importantly public washrooms.

Now usually when I go out on said adventures I will pad up with a Rearz inspire night-time and bring a subtle go-bag with some supplies and a change, and stuffed to the zippers with whatever drinks I fancy such as water, Arizona tea, etc.

So off I go on a late spring friday evening, work was overwhelming that week so it was time to unwind. The breeze was gentle, clouds were scarce, and people were beginning to leave the trails. Perfect t-shirt and cargo shorts night.

Now an important note about a section of these trails is there are small forests scattered amongst fields, and when the sun sets you do get wild animals ranging from trash pandas, fart squirrels, foxes, yotes and deer. So insect repellent and a flashlight are very handy to have in the go-bag.

After walking for about an hour it was time to sit down and have a rest, take a nice long drink and enjoy the sunset on a bench, thoughts to myself and a bladder that wanted a release it was finally nice to relax for a bit. Let go of the horrific week and of my control and bask in the warmth of the sun and my urine in solitude.

The peace of it all made me lose track of time while being lost in my thoughts. In about an hours time they would close the public washrooms and at this point after consistently dribbling in my diaper I needed a change, time to move and make my way. After some walking distance and time I've successfully managed to secure a change in a single person washroom, best thing to do since it's a long way back home and I've been drinking a lot of water and tea. 

Now this is where the fun begins, why not challenge myself to a hold? Certainly I can make it back home dry? It's only a 2 1/2 hour walk home in the moonlit darkness, what's the worst that can happen?

Maybe 15-20 mins in the need begins, small and annoying but making it's announcement. Nothing I can do but press on, better take a drink. Another 20 mins pass by and the need has upgraded to urge, would have been a good time to visit a washroom had I have been anywhere close to one. The countdown is drawing closer as the pain of holding begins to present itself, remember how I said there were scattered forests along this trail? Well at night they can be downright terrifying at night. 

Making my way through the path and forest the breaking of sticks catches my attention, the pain of a full bladder screaming for release into the thirsty padding under my shorts.

A small dribble escapes as my heart begins to pound from the fear of an unknown entity and the thrill of a true accident. I grab my flash light from my bag as I stand still and scan the surroundings. I see nothing, but hear something in the darkness. A loud SNAP of a tree limb sends a jolt through my body, another spurt esacpes and warms my crotch further before clamping down. It's time to go in more ways than one.

Leaving the forest at a quicker than normal walk as I do not want to stick around and find out what is lurking in the darkness the forest begins to open up into a dimly moonlit field. Whatever the darkness beholds seems to be following me at a slow but loud pace trough the thickness of the brush.

My bladder is flat out screaming at this point, my heart pounding against my chest. Just as I exit the forest I spot something large emerging the forest maybe 20 or so feet away from me, my heart drops into my stomach as my diaper grows hot with urine. What the hell am I witnessing here? A wild beast out for my flesh? A demon conjured from the depths or my imagination?

I whip the flash light around and prepare for a fight, as the dark figure is finally illuminated I realized what it finally was. Relived both in my mind and my body I calm down knowing that a hungry deer was out for a late night snack. My diaper growing towards the back from the intense flow inside of it with no way to stop or slow the flow a drip is felt down the back of my leg, then another and another until I was full on leaking a large stream out of my readily absorbent diaper into my shorts and eventually the asphalt path below. (Turns out a leak guard was torn in that area.)

The shame and guilt as I stand there watching the deer, a victim of my own manufacturing. The deer looks up to stare at me, watching with intent as if it were mocking me "Ha, made you piss yourself for nothing".

I turn to leave as I waddle along back home for a shower and a change, making one last look at that smug deer as it chews on its snack. Watching me waddle away with a trail to follow, it was a good evening for a walk.

TL:DR - pissed my diaper and shorts over a deer in the dark.