Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Life and Humiliations of Lavender Fairchild, or A Tale of Diaper and Doctorates

What really draws me into stories like this is the believability of it. Vivian isn't seeing Lavender wet herself and immediately putting her in pullups or diapers and making her sleep in a crib (there's a lot of stories I've seen like that), instead she's concerned about how embarrassing it must be to deal with and have others find out about. She's not judgmental, but instead caring and helpful. There's that adult side of both Vivian and Lavender that starts the story, and then Lavender's little side starts to show more and more and Vivian seems to encourage it.

Very good writing. While some people may love fantasy stories or ones that get more sexual, the ones that make you paint the picture in your own mind of what is happening really tend to evoke more of a response from me. One gets an emotional involvement with the characters since you don't see them as just single dimensional descriptions. There's no paragraph or two describing something (like a person's body in graphic sexual detail), but instead short bits that require the reader to involve their own imagination.

Can't wait for the next installment.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter Twenty-Six             The rest of our first day at the lake house passed largely without event. Vivian said nothing about my choice of underwear, which I was thankful for. We went to lu

Chapter Thirty             I wrung my hands nervously as I sat outside the director’s office, waiting for her to call me in.             Who told?             I knew it wasn’t Elyse

Hi yall! I've written a few stories in the past, but this is the first time I'm posting one here! There will be plenty of bed- and pants wetting in this story, but I'm putting it under diapered and AB

Oh, my, where do I begin? This is masterfully written,  thank you for your work

I'm loving the chemistry between the two of them, and the internal conflict that lavander is facing about not being entirely honest is so interesting, I haven't seen this angle around here before, I think.

As commented before: the right mix of sexy and wholesome 

I do totally agree with my this opinions above. @ChelsInRibbons the big strenght of this story is you being brilliant storytelelr, and just being a really good... story itself. Two main characters are interesting creations, have real relationship between them and so on. They are incredibly smart women after all. And being aswell sexually open-minded, it's more than obvious for many chapters now, that they are both perfectly aware what are they playing, and both enjoy it really much, and knows that their partner enjoys it aswell. This is a story made by really good author indeed. It would be still good, even if it wasn't about peeing/diaper fetish. But good for us it is ❤️  I believe it keeps us interested, attached, curious for what happens next, no less than it keeps us aroused 🙂

On 12/10/2022 at 4:38 PM, ChelsInRibbons said:

Y'all ever write a story that you're really proud of and that you're posting online and getting really positive feedback on bu then, after posting seventeen chapters, you notice...there's a fucking typo in your goddamn title? Because I have, and I hate it XD

I'm probably bringing attention to something most people haven't even noticed, but the title is supposed to be The Life and Humiliations of Lavender Fairchild, or A Tale of DiaperS and Doctorates, not "or A Tale of Diaper and Doctorates." 🤦‍♀️ Funnily enough, of the three sites I'm posting this on, the only one I didn't make this typo on is the one that lets me edit the title XD

I don't know if this will be interesting to anyone, but the title is meant to be a nod to two titling conventions that were popular in older literature. The main title, The Life and Humiliations of Lavender Fairchild, is a nod to titling conventions popular in 18th century British novels, such as The Life and Adventures of Robin Crusoe or The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy. Whereas the subtitle, or A Tale of Diapers and Doctorates, is a nod to, well, subtitles, such as Frankenstein, or A Modern Prometheus or Twelfth Night, or What You Will. Mostly, I just wanted a really pretentious sounding title because I felt it was appropriate for a story about a literature doctoral student XD

And now that I've made you listen to me prattle on about the title, I present to you the next chapter of The Life and Humiliations of Lavender Fairchild, or A Tale of Diapers and Doctorates:

Chapter Eighteen

“I’ll see you on Friday?” Vivian asked as she broke off from our kiss.

I made a short whining sound, “Friday? I thought I’d get to see you more often now that the semester is over.”

“You will,” Vivian replied, “but while the semester is over for you, I still having grading to do. But after this week, you’ll see a lot more of me, okay?”

I pouted, and Vivian laughed. “Don’t be like that,” she gently booped my nose with her finger, “I’ll make it up to you, I promise, okay?”

“Okaaayyy,” I dragged out the word while I clung to Vivian, “I’ll hold you to that.”

Vivian chuckled and hugged me, squeezing tightly. “Just one week, my little Lavender, and then we’ll have all summer together, okay?”

“Okay,” I replied, my voice muffled as I pressed my face to her chest.

“How about,” she spoke as she stroked my hair and held me close, “Friday you come over like usual, but instead of you going home on Saturday, we’ll leave bright and early Saturday morning for a week at a lake house, just you and me. Does that sound nice?”

I nodded my head vigorously and grinned, “that sounds really nice, Vivian.”

“Then it’s settled,” Vivian grabbed my shoulders and gently peeled me off of her, “but I have to go get work done so I can get all my grading finished this week, okay?”

“Okay,” I leaned forward and gave her a quick peck on the lips, “good luck.”

She let out a short laugh then sighed, “I’ll need it, it’s all the undergrad work I still have to grade.” Her sentence was punctuated by her phone chirping; she grabbed it from her purse and checked the notification, “my Lyft is here,” she explained, “but you,” she booped my noise again, “be good, okay? And I’ll see you on Friday for our vacation.”

We said our farewells and then I was closing the door behind Vivian.

A week without Vivian, and then a whole week with her.

A whole week to have accidents; a whole week to get her to put a diaper on you.

My cheeks flushed as I thought about having to pack pull-ups and diapers to take on our vacation. Would I pack diapers? It seemed like a bold choice.

You wouldn’t want to leak all over the beds at the rental house, now would you?

I definitely did not want to do that, but I was also capable of making sure I didn’t.

Not as far as Vivian knows; maybe she’ll want you to wear them.

I bit my lip. Would she?

There are ways you could make sure she does.

If I was brave enough for that…

You’ve been brave enough to piss your pants in front of her.

Brave wasn’t quite the word for that. I was drunk both times, and, besides, I never made the conscious choice to wet myself, I just…let nature take its course. But there’d be lots of opportunities for nature to take its course in a week.

I wandered into my room and into my closet, kneeling in front of my chest of secrets. I had a whole week before I had to worry about what I’d wear during my vacation with Vivian. But that was a whole week I had to myself—no Vivian, sadly, and no Elyse, thankfully. Not that I truly disliked Elyse, things were just a little awkward between us now that she knew Vivian and I were involved. But, of course, the real reason I was thankful for her absence is that it meant I had absolute privacy.

Opening my chest, I slid a pull-up out of its bag before pausing, looking longingly at the diapers. I regretted not trying to get Vivian to put me in one last night. Admittedly, it might have been a horrible idea, and I wasn’t sure I would have done anything differently given the chance, but I really, really wanted to give them an honest try. For a long moment, I sat on my heels in the middle of my closet debating between putting on a pull-up, a familiar and reliable choice, or making another attempt at diapering myself, a thrilling prospect but one that might go horribly wrong.

If you learn to do it yourself, you can wear them to bed at Vivian’s without having to convince her to put them on you.

I bit my lip; that was a good point. It wasn’t that I didn’t want Vivian to put them on me—no, I certainly wanted that—but I didn’t think I could ever work up the courage to ask her. Even just thinking about it made my whole body blush.

What if she offers?

Well, if she offers, then maybe that would be an entirely different matter. Maybe.

You’d let her.

Probably. Almost definitely.

Absolutely.

It didn’t matter whether I would or not because I was sure Vivian never would.

You were pretty sure Vivian wasn’t into you too. And a few months ago you would have said you were pretty sure you’d never wet yourself in front of Vivian.

Yeah, I get the point.

“Okay,” I said out loud, “no time like the present, I guess.” I stuffed the pull-up back in its bag and grabbed one of the diapers instead. Third time was the charm, right?

As I ran one of my hands along the plastic shell of the diaper, I couldn’t help but bite my lip in excitement and anticipation. And, yes, a little bit of arousal. The black plastic was softer than I thought it would be, but it crinkled deliciously. Reluctantly, I set the diaper aside and went back to my chest. Digging through the items inside, I selected one of my favorite onesies—a short-sleeved one with otters printed all over it—and a matching pacifier—decorated with beads and rhinestones with a little plastic otter in the center and the words “otterly adorable” spelled out on the handle—and a plain black pacifier clip. I considered grabbing my shortalls or tulle skirt to complete the ensemble, but decided just the onesie would do perfectly.

Selections in hand, I made my way back to my bedroom, pointedly not putting away my secrets simply because I didn’t have to. I set everything down on the bed and quickly shed my pajamas. My heart was in my throat and my hands were shaky with excitement.

You’ll get it right this time. This will be your second experience with diapers—your first real experience—and you’re going to get it right this time.

Picking up the diaper, I debated whether to try putting it on while laying down or standing up. I had seen tutorials for both and laying down had seemed easier, but that was what I had tried my first attempt and it hadn’t worked out very well. It made sense to try it standing up this time. I unfolded the diaper, relishing every crinkle it made, and fluffed it like so many tutorials had told me to do—apparently it made it softer and thicker and, perhaps most importantly, better able to absorb wetness. Then, after finding a good spot with an bit of empty wall for me to lean against, I lined the diaper up with my body and pressed my butt and back to the wall, holding it in place.

As soon as I pulled the rest of the diaper up and between my legs, I felt a wave of euphoria wash over me. The bulk of the diaper between my legs and the softness of the padding against my sensitive bits were all I could think of, and for a moment I just stood there appreciating these new sensations. They weren’t entirely new, of course; they were familiar from wearing pull-ups, but the diapers turned those sensations up to new intensities.

Finally, I took a deep breath and went to work.

Holding the front of the diaper to me with one hand, I grabbed the bottom left tab with the other and pulled the wing tightly around my hips, pressing the tape against the smooth plastic landing zone. Satisfied with the progress so far, I repeated the process with the bottom right tab.

Half-way there.

I took a moment to adjust the diaper to make sure it was placed properly, then went back to the left side, grabbing the top tape this time and drawing it tight across my lower stomach. Then the right side.

And done!

I stepped away from the wall and wiggled my hips and butt around. Remembering the advice from the countless tutorials I had read, I reached down and checked the guards around my leg—everything seemed good. In fact, everything seemed good. The diaper hugged my hips and butt perfectly, encasing me in crinkling softness. It did, however, feel a little loose, like it was sagging down a bit. I pulled it up so it fit me tightly and redid the top tapes one at a time, pulling them tight to keep the diaper in place.

Perfect.

And it was.

I reached down and gently rubbed the padding between my legs, pressing it against me and making it crinkle. A contented smile spread across my face; this was everything I had hoped it would be.

It wasn’t that the first time was awful, it had merely been disappointing. I had been dreaming about diapers for so long, and the poor job I had done on my first attempt simply didn’t line up with what my imagination had told me it would be. It had been ill-fitting and scratchy; it had felt loose and didn’t quite hug my body the way it did in my imagination—the way it did now.

I walked across my room, getting a feel for the diapers. They forced my legs apart and made me waddle in an unfamiliar but definitely not unpleasant way. Every step, every slight movement, caused crinkles to resonant through the silent room, and even that sound was wonderful to my ears.

After walking the length of my room a few times, I came back to my bed and picked up my onesie. I slipped it over my head and pulled it down my body. Snapping the buttons in the crotch together was a bit of a challenge at the best of times, but the added bulk of the diaper made for an extra challenge. Eventually, however, I managed to get them all snapped, and the stretchy fabric settled around my torso and the diaper. It pulled the diaper close to my body, pressing the padding into my skin, somehow enhancing an experience I wouldn’t have thought could be enhanced. I attached the pacifier clip to my pacifier, clipped it to the collar of my onesie, and popped the paci in my mouth, sucking softly almost on instinct alone. Finally, I grabbed Penelope off my bed, hugging her tight to my chest, and headed back into my closet to check myself out in the full-length mirror on the back of the door.

I almost squealed in happiness.

Gods, you look adorable.

I’d seen myself in onesies plenty of time. I’d seen myself sucking on pacifiers and hugging stuffies to my chest. But what I’d never seen—what I neglected to do my first time trying diapers—was me in a onesie with a paci in my mouth, a stuffie hugged to my chest, and the puffy bulge of a diaper around my waist. Sure, my pull-ups made the crotch of my onesies puff out a little bit, but it was nothing compared to the very obvious bulge of the diaper. I turned and twisted around so I could see my padded butt, the very edges of my black diaper peeking out of the legbands and giggled again.

It’s too bad you didn’t get Vivian to put you in one of these last night; even she’d be forced to admit how stunningly adorable you look.

I took one last long look at myself in the mirror and then went back to my chest and pulled out a pink sippy cup decorated with Disney princesses. I rarely got to use my sippy cups—I was afraid to use them lest I get caught cleaning them in the shared kitchen, but there was no way I was going to pass up the opportunity.

It was weird stepping out of my bedroom and into the common spaces of the apartment. Even though I knew I was alone, I felt a pang of anxiety as I crossed the threshold. But Elyse was still gone, I reminded myself, and would be for months.

Crinkling the whole way, I walked to the kitchen and filled my sippy cup with juice before making my way to the living room and plopping down on the couch. Before long, I was curled up on the couch with Penelope in my arms and watching cartoons, feeling absolutely blissed out. Every once in a while, I’d squirm around just a little or poke at my diaper, just to hear the crinkle—it made me grin every time.

I was absolutely, perfectly content; in that moment, all was right with the world.

More importantly, I knew then without a doubt that I would be packing diapers for Vivian and mine’s vacation.

I cannot WAIT for the chapter where both of them have to come clean!

Another great chapter!

Looks like Lavander made her choice! Let's see how that turns out.

Btw, I'm not sure if this matters (and if you want to tell) but, are this story and A Much Needed Vacation set in the same universe? Like, are those the same Madison, Sabrina and Claire, or is it really just an easteregg?

Spoiler
58 minutes ago, ChelsInRibbons said:

Does…does she know?

How could she know?

If it's set on the same universe and magic exists, Vivian could actually know 😱

Cheers and have a nice holiday season!

I love this story, it's great! :3

I like that eater egg and their vacation for sure would be really interesting. I wonder if Madison (if she's also a witch here ;P) would make Lavender have accident she couldn't control and/or make her a real bedwetter. I wonder what Lavender's reaction would be in situation like that. 🤔 *giggles*

Edited by YuriChaosLord (see edit history)
On 12/21/2022 at 1:03 PM, ChelsInRibbons said:

I'm so glad you enjoy that aspect! It was absolutely where I was afraid I was going to lose the reader, so I can't express how glad I am that you're enjoying it!

Equally, you have no idea how much this means to me! My goal in writing is to tell compelling stories that just happen to involve omo/abdl elements--don't get me wrong, I love the omo/abdl elements and I love writing literotica, but I want it to be good literature too, so it's incredibly nice to hear that I'm hitting my mark!

A lot of people seem to be convinced that moment is coming soon! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Okay, here's some new chapters, but before I get to them, let me just say thank you not just to the three readers above but to all my readers and especially those who have taken the time to comment and let me know how much they are enjoying the story. I don't want to say I do it for the accolades, but it's really nice to know y'all are enjoying this story. Okay, enough being sappy, here's two more chapters!

Chapter Twenty-three

“Feeling better?” Vivian asked as I walked into the dining room where she was just beginning to set the table.

I nodded, “Thank you again,” I said quietly, “for…well, everything…”

Vivian set the last of the silverware in her hand on the table and looked up at me, “You are quite welcome, darling.” I opened my mouth to respond, but she held up a hand and continued before I could, “And before you say again,” she walked around the dining room table as she spoke, “there’s no need to be sorry.” She cupped my cheek with one hand and leaned in for a quick kiss, “or have I not made it abundantly clear just how little your…problem bothers me?”

“You have,” I admitted, “it’s just…”

Embarrassing? Shameful? Mortifying? Kinda hot?

All words I could use, but instead I just trailed off.

“I’m sure,” she said after it was obvious that I wasn’t going to finish—I couldn’t help but wonder what she seemed so certain I was going to say, “but all I can do is reassure you that this is a much bigger deal for you than it is for me. But, of course, if there is anything I can do to make this easier on you, then I would like to do that for you, okay?”

Does her being so supportive make this easier or harder?

Maybe both?

I smiled and nodded, “thank you, Vivian.”

“Quite welcome, my little Lavender. Now,” she let me cheek go and started walking towards the door that led into the kitchen, “I’ll go get our plates, why don’t you go ahead and take a seat?”

Once we were both seated with our plates in front of us, Vivian almost immediately launched into a long rant about her frustrations with grading undergrad papers over the past week, a topic I was all too happy to let dominate the meal. I contributed to the conversation where I could—sometimes commiserating based on my limited experience grading papers during my MA years, sometimes defending the poor undergrads based on my much more recent memories of what it was like to be an undergrad—but, mostly, I just listened and validated her frustrations. As an aspiring professor myself, it was almost like a window into what I had to look forward to once I finished my degree.

The rest of the evening passed in a blur of meandering conversation that traveled from the dining room to the kitchen as we cleaned and finally to the parlor as we sat on the couch nursing glasses of wine. Perhaps the night seemed to pass by especially quick as we both agreed an early bedtime was in order so we could be up bright and early the next morning to make the drive to the lake house. It was only a few hours, but Vivian wanted to get there before noon. And so, before long, I found myself back in the bathroom going through my bedtime routine of washing my face, brushing my teeth, and otherwise preparing for bed.

About that time, I suddenly remember the conversation I had with Vivian on the phone earlier that day.

“It might be best if you bring some of your, ah…diapers for nighttime,” Vivian had said.

Did she mean for tonight too? Or just at the lake house?

I don’t know.

Is she expecting you to wear a diaper tonight?

I don’t know!

Well, are you going to?

I. Don’t. Know!

Wait, you can’t put it on yourself.

What? Why not?

Last time, at the apartment, you told her you had tried and couldn’t do it. If you do it yourself not, she’ll know you’ve been…practicing…

I mean, it would make sense that I have, right?

Maybe if she had told you she wanted you to wear diapers at night on this vacation like a week ago. How much practice could you have gotten in since this afternoon?

So…do I wait to see if she offers?

Oh, gods, what if she offers to put a diaper on you?

Fuck, what if she does?

It wasn’t like I hadn’t fantasized about that scenario numerous times, but the fantasy was far different from the reality of it. But as scary as it was, thinking about it made a pang of longing shudder through my body.

That’s what you want though, isn’t it?

Let’s just wait until she says something, okay?

With that decided, I took a deep breath, and left the bathroom.

I walked down the hallway to Vivian’s room, chewing my lip nervously the entire time. I was, once again, feeling rudderless and completely uncertain of what would come next.

“All ready for bed?” Vivian called from her en suite bathroom as I walked in.

“Yep,” I called back as I set my bag of toiletries next to the luggage in the corner of her room. “I just need to change into pajamas.”

“About that,” Vivian began as she walked out of the bathroom, my heart jumping up into my throat with anticipation, “I was thinking that…well…”

“I should wear a diaper to bed,” I blurted out—it took every once of willpower to not clap my hands over my mouth.

Oh fuck oh fuck why did you say that?!

I don’t know!

So much for waiting for her to bring it up.

She was about to!

And you did it first!

Vivian looked at me with a surprised expression on her face, blinked a few times, and nodded, “I was going to put it less bluntly, but…yes,” she gave me a warm smile. “I just thought it would be best to get used to it now since you’ll be wearing them to bed at the lake house, but, of course, it’s your decision, and I’ll respect any decision you make. In fact, if you decide you don’t want to wear the diapers at all, I’ll understand, and we can deal with any leaks that might happen.” Vivian rushed it all out in one breath,

I just nodded, unsure of how to proceed.

So, I guess this is it.

But it wasn’t; we both just stood there awkwardly for a long moment.

Is she waiting for you to go get changed?

Maybe, but…

But you’re waiting for her to offer to change you.

Finally, Vivian cleared her throat and spoke again, “Sorry, I didn’t expect you to…” she paused, visibly choosing her next words, “…be so…amenable to the idea.”

I tried to push down the panic that was slowly but steadily rising inside me and forced a smile, “Yeah, I mean…you’re right, best to get used to it now, so…”

You’re still just standing there.

So is she!

I glanced back at my suitcases where both my pajamas and my diapers were hidden, then back at Vivian. “Um…”

Vivian’s eyes widened in surprise, “oh! You probably want some privacy, right?”

The exact opposite!

I bit my lip, steeled my nerve, and shook my head. I tried to speak, but no sound came out when I did. I wasn’t sure what I was going to say anyway.

“Or…” She began, then said nothing for an agonizingly long few seconds. “That is…if you’d like…I can…well,” I’d never seen Vivian this frazzled before, but it was clear she was nervous about this whole thing.

What’s she got to be nervous about?

Maybe she’s not really as okay with this as she says.

Vivan took a deep breath and visibly composed herself, “Sorry, I guess I’m a little nervous; I just don’t want to upset or embarrass you. But, I was thinking…it’s just that, last weekend you said you had tried them but couldn’t quite put them on yourself, right?”

I nodded.

“So, if you want…then I could…”

Say it, say it, please say it.

“…help you,” she finished at last.

Chapter Twenty-Four

Oh, fuck, okay, stay calm, don’t seem to eager, just play it cool, okay?

I swallowed hard.

This had been exactly what I was hoping for but…now that it was here…could I…did I…was I sure…and…what if…

Breath!

I forced myself to exhale a breath I hadn’t realized I was holding.

“I, uh…” I said weakly. I didn’t want to sound too eager, but the problem was I wasn’t sure how I should sound. What was the appropriate tone of voice for this?

Reluctant but accepting? Resigned, maybe?

Something like that.

She’s waiting for your answer still!

“Um…” I bit my lip, lowered my gaze, and nodded my head. That would have to do.

“Are you…sure?” It wasn’t entirely clearly to me whether Vivian was asking because she sensed my panic or because she herself was reluctant.

Oh gods, what if she only offered to be nice but really doesn’t want to do this?

“Are…you?” I asked back.

Vivian smiled warmly and nodded, “of course, darling girl. I told you, I’ll do whatever you need me to do to make this as easy as possible for you. And if that means helping you with your…” she gestured to the suitcase, “you know, then I’m not only willing but even happy to.”

She’s happy to diaper you.

Calm down, she doesn’t mean it that way.

I took a deep breath and nodded, “okay, let’s do it.” But I just kept standing there.

Gods, I’m really starting to panic.

This is what you wanted! Things are going well! Just stay calm, okay?

“Well,” Vivian took a few steps towards me and gestured to the bed, “I guess…you lay down on the bed? And I’ll get your…from your suitcase?”

A surprisingly strong sense of relief washed over me as Vivian took charge, even if she seemed a little unsure of herself. I nodded and quickly stepped over to the bed and sat down. Vivian gave me a reassuring smile, then moved to my suitcase and unzipped it. It took her no time at all to find the diapers, they took up a substantial amount of room in my suitcase after all, and only slightly longer to find a pair of pajamas—a simple pair of black shorts and matching cami. She approached the bed, placed the pajamas on the bed, and starting turning the bag of diapers over in her hands, looking for an opening. For a second, her face was pure confusion, then…surprise? She looked up at me and smiled.

What was that?

But before I could chase that thought, Vivian ripped open the package, and all my attention was back on her. I chewed on my bottom lip as she pulled the black, plastic-backed diaper out of the bag, then set the bag down. And then Vivian was standing in front of me with a diaper in her hands ready to put it on me.

“Don’t worry,” she said with a smile, “this isn’t the first time I’ve done this.”

I felt my cheeks heat up.

At least she didn’t directly compare you to whatever babies she’s taken care of in the past.

“Well, it’s mine,” and I laughed, surprising myself more than a little.

“I’ll be gentle,” Vivian gave me a wink, then began unfolding the diaper. “I guess, take your pants off?”

I stood back up again just long enough to unbutton pants and, hooking my thumbs under the hem of my panties, pulled down my pants and panties at the same time. Stepping out of them, I sat back down on the bed and looked up at Vivian expectantly.

“Okay, um, scoot back just a little, and lay down, just like that, now, here, put your feet on the bed so you can…exactly, just like that! And I’ll just slide this under you, now down…no, up again, sorry, just need to adjust it, and back down? Okay, great,” I let Vivian guide me through the process without a word, simply following her instructions. Which, honestly, I might have needed. I felt nearly frozen with…panic? No, not quite. What’s the word for when you’re excited because one of your fantasies is literally coming true but you’re kind of overwhelmed by it and also maybe feel a little bit guilty by how you got here and worried you’re making a horrible mistake but despite all that are somehow so incredibly turned on.

You know you’re in deep when even your internal narrative is speechless.

“Um, should I…use…powder?” Vivian asked cautiously, and I couldn’t have been more thankful that she’d left off the adjective.

“I…didn’t bring any…”

You didn’t even think about that.

Vivian nodding, “we might want to get you some, but you’ll be okay for tonight.” And then she pulled the diaper up between my legs, and my heart skipped a beat.

Or seven.

Holding the diaper to my lower abdomen with one hand, Vivian grabbed on of the wings and pulled it tightly around my waist and fastened one of the tapes before repeating the process on the other. With that done, she quickly did the second tape on each side. And that it was all over.

So much faster than when you do it.

And so much nicer.

“Does that feel…secure?” Vivian asked as she ran her fingers along the leak guards. I nodded. “Are you…okay?” There was more than a note of concern in her voice.

I nodded.

Surreal?

No, but that’s really close.

“Just…” I laughed weakly, “um, a little…not sure how to feel.”

Vivian nodded, then gave a short laugh herself, “yeah, I get what you mean. Do you want to finish getting dressed yourself? I still need to finish getting ready for bed.” Vivian’s whole demeanor was so nonchalant that it made it hard to feel awkward about what had just happened. For all you could tell by the way she was acting, this was a perfectly normal and natural thing to have just happened. I could never overstate my gratefulness for that.

“Yeah, I can do that part myself,” I smiled and sat up, already feeling more relaxed.

Uncanny?

It’s the center of the venn diagram between surreal, uncanny, and incredibly hot.

Vivian leaned down, kissed me firmly on the lips, lingered for a moment, then stood back up. “I can’t wait to spend the next week with you, my little Lavender.”

Her little pet name for me took on new meaning in this moment, and my cheeks turned scarlet. “Me too.”

Vivian left the room, and I finished changing into my pajamas before climbing into bed and sliding under the covers. My diaper crinkled blissfully every step of the way.

Vivian just diapered you.

Vivian just diapered me!

It was going to be a good week.

The author quoted me, I feel like a celebrity! Jk, but another great set of chapters! 

This is for sure one of the better stories I've ever read. There's something about it that keeps pulling me back, the dynamic between the two is not only incredibly well portrayed, but also very believable and that's what draws me to this story.

I wanted to ask if you have other buying options? Kindle is unfortunately not available in my region, and I'd love to support you and get to read the full version!

Edited by LavenderTears
I'd love for this comment to be approved. I'm not sure if I'm still under moderation because it's a new account, I assure you nothing is wrong with me. Just trying to support this writer! <3 (see edit history)
On 12/30/2022 at 7:32 PM, LavenderTears said:

I wanted to ask if you have other buying options? Kindle is unfortunately not available in my region, and I'd love to support you and get to read the full version!

First of all, thank you so much for reading! And thank you so, so much for wanting to support me! Right now, kindle is the only option to buy the full story and support me financially (and, look, I'm an adjunct professor, so while I don't do this for the money, it's a nice benefit!). For part two of this story (more on that below), I might look into what other options I have. If anyone reading this has suggestions of how else I might do that, please let me know!

Now, before we get to today’s new chapters, someone on dailydiapers asked if this was the end or if yall could expect more of Lavender and Vivian’s adventures, so I thought I’d address it here as well. After today’s chapters, I’ll be posting another update in another day or two with the last two chapters and epilogue, so, sadly, The Life and Humiliations of Lavender Fairchild, or A Tale of Diapers and Doctorates is rapidly coming to a close.
However!
I’ve already begun work on The Life and Humiliations of Lavender Fairchild Part II, or [Subtitle Pending]…or possibly The Life and Further Humiliations of Lavender Fairchild, or [Subtitle Pending], I haven’t decided which title to go with for the sequel. So you get today’s admittedly short chapters, a few more chapters in a day or two, and then the story will be going on a hopefully not too long hiatus before returning.
I can’t tell you much about the sequel, but I will say I intend for it to be more focused on their play while still trying to retain the wholesome vibes of this one.
Okay! As always, thank you all for your support and kind words, and without further ado…

Chapter Twenty-Eight

I did eventually read the rest of the story; Vivian insisted.

And so I sat in our temporary shared bed and read the rest of it while Vivian took a post-coital shower.

The details are just for me but suffice to say that it was an…illuminating read. Not to mention how reading through the history of our relationship from Vivian’s perspective felt almost surreal. While I was busy worrying that my lies were leading Vivian down a rabbit hole of accidents and pull-ups and diaper changes, Vivian had been busy worrying she was pushing a girl struggling with a growing incontinence issue to drastic solutions because of her own desires.

I couldn’t help but laugh as the professor in the story struggled with her own suspicions that maybe I was more into what was happening than I let on, picking up on little clues I hadn’t realized I had dropped.

I had finished the story and was re-reading some of my favorite parts when Vivian emerged from the bathroom.

“So?” She asked, an edge of nervousness in her voice, “what did you think?”

“From a literary standpoint,” I said teasingly, “it’s not as good as A Restoration of Rainbows, but…I think it might be my favorite thing you’ve ever written.”

Vivian smiled and climbed into bed next to me, still naked from the shower. “And I wrote it all for you,” she said, “no one else will ever get to read it.”

I smiled affectionately at her. Gods, I loved this woman. “I wondered, sometimes, if maybe…you were into it too…”

Vivian laughed, “I guess we should have just been honest with each other from the beginning, huh?”

“Yeah,” I agreed with a laugh, “but…I think it makes for a pretty good story.”

Vivian leaned over, cupped my check with her hand, and kissed me softly, tenderly. “I love you, my little Lavender.”

“I love you too, Miss Vivian.”

“Now,” she said with a mischievous grin as she got out of bed, “I think it’s time I got my little girl in a diaper, don’t you think?”

I smiled and nodded, “I’d like that, Miss Vivian.”

And we lived happily ever after.

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Of course, that’s not the end of the story.

The rest of our vacation was a whirlwind of all the conversations we should have been having all along but were too afraid to have. Not to mention a lot of kinky sex; but I’ll save those stories for another time. Suffice to say, I didn’t wear panties for the rest of the vacation, we even had to order more diapers—Vivian even paid a premium for overnight shipping to make sure we wouldn’t run out.

When the week was over, Vivian took me back to my apartment, where I showed her everything—all my pacifiers, my sippy cups, my onesies, everything. And she cooed over how cute I would look in everything I showed her. When we left the apartment, we brought the chest of secrets with us. We soon arrived at Vivian’s house, where there were multiple packages waiting at the front door.

“I had to do a lot of shopping to get ready to have my little girl spend the summer with me,” Vivian explained as we carried the boxes inside.

And so I settled into to stay with Vivian for the summer. We knew we couldn’t continue to live together once the semester started, it was too risky, but for that summer, we could do whatever we wanted. So, we did, and I spent the summer as Vivian’s little girl. Sure, I also got some work done on my dissertation, but I did it with a thick diaper wrapped around my waist and a pacifier in my mouth. Sure, it felt a little weird writing my dissertation in such a state, but…the duality of man and all that.

All in all, I was perhaps the happiest I had ever been over those few months. Everything was blissful and perfect…and then the new semester was almost upon us. Moving all of my stuff back to my apartment—minus a stash of little stuff to keep at Vivian’s house for our Friday nights together—was bittersweet, but we knew it had to be done. And when it was, we both sat down in my living room with boxes of Chinese take out for our last meal together at my apartment.

Elyse wasn’t supposed to be home for another two days, so imagine my surprise when the front door opened halfway through dinner.

My chopsticks clattered to the floor as Vivian and I looked up at Elyse.

“So,” she spoke into the uncomfortable silence, “this explains where you’ve been.”

“W-what do you mean?” I stammered out. “We were just…Vivian and I were discussing my dissertation and—”

“Oh, stop it,” Elyse interrupted me, “I’ve been home for a week, Lavender, where have you been? You think I wouldn’t notice half your stuff was missing from the apartment?”

“You…what? No, you weren’t supposed to come home for another couple of days!” I said, as if that would change anything.

“You got the dates wrong,” Elyse replied simply. “So, what, you two have been living together over the summer?” She asked accusatorily.

“Elyse,” Vivian spoke up, “I assure you, it’s nothing quite so inappropriate as that,” she lied.

“I think you should probably leave, Professor Devereux,” Elyse said flatly.

Silence stretched out in our little apartment. Vivian looked over at me, but I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t want her to go, but maybe it was for the best right that second. She set her chopsticks down and gathered up her stuff without a word. “I’ll talk to you later, Lavender,” she said as she approached the front door, walking past Elyse to do it. I nodded and gave her a look that I hoped conveyed how sorry I was.

“Elyse, I—”

“Don’t,” she interrupted me again, “I don’t want to hear whatever lies or excuses you’re going to give to me. You’ve been living with your advisor, Lavender, do you know how bad that is? Do you know what’s going to happen if anyone else finds out?”

“Are you…going to turn us in?”

“Maybe I should,” Elyse said, and it sent a dagger of ice through my heart. “But…” the word lingered in the air as Elyse walked into the living room and flopped down on the opposite side of the couch from me, “but maybe not.”

“Please don’t,” I said quietly.

“You’ve worked so hard to get where you are right now, Lavender, in this program, with your fellowship. Is Vivian really worth risking all of that? Because if anyone finds out that you’ve been sleeping with your professor, you might.”

I fidgeted with my hands without looking up at Elyse.

Elyse sighed deeply, “maybe they won’t,” she admitted, “I don’t really know what they’ll do, but one of you will have to take the fall for it. At least one of you.”

“I…love her,” I said weakly.

“Enough to risk everything?”

“I think so…I don’t know…”

Elyse shook her head and sighed again, “then maybe you should turn yourself in.” She stood up and started walking towards her bedroom, “Maybe if you do, they’ll be lenient.” And then she left me to sit alone with my thoughts, and I was deep in them.

I barely slept that night; my anxiety and churning thoughts kept me awake. I also didn’t hear from Vivian that night, which only worsened my anxiety. Instead of sleeping, I lay awake in bed staring at the ceiling and imagining all the horrible ways this conundrum could end. I didn’t want to break things off with Vivian—I could never bring myself to do that—but I was so proud of my educational career and knew I also could never blow my chance at getting my doctorate, especially not when I was so close. Was Elyse right? Should I turn us in? They’d probably make me stop dating Vivian, but that wasn’t an option. But if they somehow found out, it would probably be even worse. I racked my brain all night trying to figure a way out of this mess.

But as morning came, I was no closer to knowing where to go from here.

And then my phone went off.

“Hello?” I didn’t recognize the number.

“Ms. Fairchild?”

“Speaking.”

“Good morning, Ms. Fairchild,” the voice on the other end spoke formally, “this is Dr. Delores Abernathy calling.”

Dr. Abernathy—the director of my program.

“Yes,” I replied, my heart beating in my throat, “how can I help you, Dr. Abernathy?”

“I know it’s short notice, but I was hoping you’d be able to come by my office this afternoon, we have a…delicate but important matter to discuss.”

“Sure, I can do that,” I replied, then took a deep breath. “May I…may I ask what this is about?”

“It’s about your relationship with Professor Devereux.”

My stomach fell through the floor.

On 1/5/2023 at 4:42 PM, ChelsInRibbons said:

I think it makes for a pretty good story

It certainly does, and it also makes it kinda meta, doesn't it?

-

I was hoping Elyse would experience a change of heart over nigth - I mean, it might be questionable, but, even if Vivian favored Lavander, she would still have to defend her thesis, there's only so much her advisor could do for her - , but it seems she didn't. Either that or Vivian turned herself in. 

I'm anxiously waiting for the conclusion, thanks for you excellent work 

So... this was really big piece of masterpiece for me, that I was waiting for another chapter of, and enjoyed it as crazy. If I can, I just want to share my considerations after it's finished 🙂 And please take no offense, I liked it like crazy. But for someone as good, IMO it's even more important to be given some feedback.

This whole story is for me a little it like finished in rush. And I think it's visible in 2 parts of it. The first instance is when both main characters are making "coming out" to each other. After they say it openly, how much they love being Little Lavender and Miss Vivian, you skipped all the rest of their common holiday. It's really pitty for me, it could be actually the biggest and greatest part of the story. I'd even say, consider seriously a spin-off or something, when you'd please us with all crazy stuff they'd do in that time 🙂 I'd love to read it.

And second instance was for me all the "trial" with Dr Abernathy. It is a storyline with big potential, both for sexual and not-sexual part of it. The whole "trial", process of making common version by both characters, and defending Lavender is this situation would be breathtaking just itself. And imagine abut, what way little girl and her mistress would like to relief their stresses when going through it...

Anyway, thank you for this brilliant story, and moments I think we all had with it. Best wishes for you and looking forward for more!